Magic Born ((Open to all!))
((EnamelEyes, I believe I have Rouge open he's at a park lazing around last I remember :) ))
Jaykily
He looked at them both with foggy eyes,
"M-my ex, he was upset about me leaving him so he hunted me down here...he's a incubus so he bit me but my skin tore..."
~Help me I'm human~
Swanhilda has just finished a day of performance and thought she could spend a night of freedom for her, so, with much fear and worrying in her apartment, she let her arms turn into wings before taking off from her balcony, enjoying the breeze of the night air, landing lightly on a park tree as she looked at them from the shadows.
"Freedom feels good...if not used always." She murmured to herself.
Jaykily
He watched with fearful eyes as Shane had his flashback finding himself pressing closer to the lion like man who ha also come to help.
Rouge
He walked boardly around in the soft grass his color sheme making him stick out like a sore thumb as he wandered about his blond pink and purple streaked hair ruffling gently in the breeze. He heard rustling from a tree near him.
"Hello?" he said aloud his yellow eyes became narrow slits as he scanned the grounds around him.
~Help me I'm human~
Swanhilda's eyes widened before hurrying off to the dark in hopes that none shall see her, her pale eyes shining in fear.
Carefully Ryder picks the angel up, deciding to carry him to the nearest hospital for help. "C'mon, lets get you treated" he looks back to the lizard "C'mon, you can keep us company"
Available for conversation, pm me.
Jaykily
He leaned his head down on ryders chest fighting against the bought of anemia he felt coming on.
Rouge
He looked around more, now more curious then anything to what had made the noise to distract him. He spotted a lone figure up in a tree shrouded by darkness except for a small part of leg showing how the branches.
"hey you up there you know it's dangerous to climb trees!" he said up towards the person hands on his hips.
~Help me I'm human~
Swanhilda's face paled as she realised she was caught, she looked around, looking for a means of escape but finding none, she sighed and dropped down from the tree, forgetting to change her wings back to normal.
Rouge
He tilted his head to the side as she jumped down the cat like purple ears on tip of his head twitched.
" Ya' know if this was a normal circumstance I'd be looking to eat your kind." he joked pointing at her wings as he mention the old knowledge that cats chased birds,
"But your to pretty of a thing to be chasing around. So tell me lass' what were you doing up in tha' tree?" The more he spoke the more his Scottish accent came out.
~Help me I'm human~
Swanhilda blushed at the comnment from the strange feline man, she looked down on her feet and shrugged, mumbling out words.

"I don't know, I jus' thought it'd be a good idea...to...I don't know, I just thought it'd be okay....you know..a good idea....I don't know, I just really thought it's a good idea to..." She trailed off and shrugged her shoulders helplessly.
Ryder gives the males head a soft nuzzle and starts to walk "Ill explain at the hospital" he offers hoping to entice the male Lizard to follow then looks to the one in his arms "Whats your name hun?"
Rouge
He smirked and gave her a pat on the shoulder like they were already good buddies.
"Don't be so nervous, I don't bite." he flashed her a toothy grin before putting his arms behind his head and walking around the small grassy area.
"I don't blame ya' for wanting to come out here it really was a nice day today."
Jaykily
He managed to lift his head a little to whisper his name deciding to so with the shorter version of it for now,
"Jay." he told him.
~Help me I'm human~
Swanhilda frowned at being patted on the head, not liking the sudden action. Only nodding on his comment of that day being a lovely one.
Rylan nods continuing to carry the injured pregnant male "It should be on the other side of this forest area" he looks to Jay and gives him a light nuzzle "you doin ok? try not to fall asleep ok? tell me about yourself, keep talking"
Rouge
He smiled at her his pupils widening slightly as a thought crossed his head,
"You look familiar, do you do that graceful thing with your feet I've seen the performers do?" he asked speaking about ballet.
Jaykily
His eyes fluttered open, the iris of his eyes gave a soft green glow as his body recovered slowly from the wound but didn't replenish any of his lost blood which made his head spin as he closed his eyes again.
"I like cats.." he said almost comically considering their situation but out of all he unfocused thoughts he decided to say that one to keep him awake.
~Help me I'm human~
Swanhilda blushed before nodding, "Ballet, we do ballet. I just came from a show a few hours ago actually." She murmured shyly, looking down in her feet, becoming shy all of a sudden.
He giggles and gives a purr to the comment about liking cats "My names Rylan, and this is Jay" he continues his purr, his large padded paws making little noise as he walks "What's your name?" he gives Jay another soft nuzzle "Its good you like cats, otherwise i would probably be your worse nightmare hu?" he smiles holding him close and tightly against his furry chest.
Jaykily
He gives a whine at hearing all of the questions, words were giving him more of a headache now then the loss of blood.
"I'll explain later.." he said glancing at shane before looking forward relaxing when he saw a hospitals doors only yards from them.
The floresient lights were bright as they walked in through the doors making the nurse at the front desk give a gasp.
"Oh goodness, there's blood everywhere on that poor man!" she exclaimed causing almost everyone in the waiting room to stop and stare at the scene except for the few how knew to mind there business.
Rouge
He smirked,
"Figures a pretty girl like you would do something so elegant."
~Help me I'm human~
Swanhilda blushed harder and she shook her head, "Not pretty Sir, plain." She mumbled out as she flashed him a quick smile, "Nice to meet you by the way, I'm Swanhilda, what's your name?"
Rylan gives a soft growl to the room, a warning to mind their own business and go back to what they were doing. "Need a Doctor Please, He's got a neck injury and has lost allot of blood" Rylan says calmly "And the loss may be Detrimental to the children he is carrying"
Rylan gives a slight chuckle and looks back at the snake "Fangs yes, yours... Unless you have Vampire Fangs in that maw of yours, no" he checks under the makeshift bandage to see the bite mark is nearly gone, but multiple scars litter the area "He's been biting your for a while hu?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,119 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,595 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,389 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15