Magic Born ((Open to all!))
Smiling at the laugh, then the good news at being released "So would you like to come to my place? we will do our best to protect you and make you comfortable" He smiles and stands up "We will give you some privacy to change while you make up your mind" he motions to the others to leave the room "we will be in the hall"
Available for conversation, pm me.
Jay
"I'll go." he told rylan then nodded as they left the room.
He felt nervous about being left alone but quickly got up and donned his clothing.
He looked himself over in the mirror above the sink on the side of the wall, his skin was drawn and pale with the beginnings of dark circles under his eyes.
He sighed as he brushed some of his dark hair from his face disliking the fact he didn't look as good as he coul of rylan but then he paused for a moment wondering why he would think he needed to impress him and shook his head heading out to the others.
~Help me I'm human~
Rylan was on his phone when Jay came out of the room, giving a purr and a wag of his tail he said "yep, yep ok see you then" before hanging up "HI there, Just called my father, said that my sister in law is on her way back from shopping, and can pick us up in a few minutes" he looked to the other two "You can come visit too if you'd like, apparently the bagged a stag last night and have been slow spit roasting it for dinner, plenty to go around"

(I'll probably RP as the Pride members we meet unless you'd like to be one, i have no problem writing up a description for the main ones, that being mom, dad, brothers, sisters, and sister in law.)
Jaykily
He brushed a lock of black hair behind his ear and lifted the corners of his lips into a small smile,
"Sounds good."
~Help me I'm human~
Rylan Smiles and wags his tail "Ok, Lets go wait in the waiting room, she shouldn't be long"
Rylan smiled making a mental note to get Shane and Jackson a room together. after fifteen minutes a van pulls up out the front and a female Lion climbs out of the drivers seat. "Ah here she is, It should be warmer in the Van for you Shane, i told her to put the heater on" he walks over and gives her a hug before returning to help Jay into the car
"You going to be ok coming out to the country?" he asks Jackson a little curious "I hope you wont have a shift any time soon"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,421 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,249 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,119 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,595 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,389 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,658 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,070 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,588 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,321 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,523 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15