Bitten and expecting (closed)
Tobias' gaze shifted back and forth between Rigel's belly and his face, nervously nibbling at his lip. He never noticed how intense his gaze could be sometimes, especially in situations like this.

He didn't relax or back off until Rigel seemed to calm down. He took a breath he hadn't realized he was holding as he stepped back. "R-right...not much room left to move." He said, hand moving to rest on the man's belly.

His eyes went wide when he felt movement, even through the layers of clothing Rigel had on. It was amazing and terrifying at the same time...knowing who or what sired the life he could feel under his hand....and worrying he would share the same fate.
Rigel smiled as Tobias's eyes nearly popped out of his skull, as he felt his belly. "Trust me, it's not this bad all the time. But you do have a good point. There's not much room left in there. There's uhh...not much time left. These babies are going to be coming very soon. I just don't know when. I have a sneaking suspicion they'll be coming close the next full moon."

Rigel unbuttoned the front of his overalls and pulled up his night shirt, tucking it under his breasts. He then gently took both of Tobias's hands and placed them on his bare belly, leaving his own hands on top of Tobias's. "There, now you can feel them even better. I think you should get used to feeling this, because you may very well be in the same position I'm in, in a few months time."

The babies started to slow their movements as they found semi-comfortable positions. Rigel let out a quiet sigh of relief. "I'm going to be totally honest with you...I'm not all that scared about this. Maybe it's because I've been wanting a family for a long time. I'm just excited...worried of course, but excited too. I don't know...maybe I'm just weird", he let out a chuckle.
Tobias' nervous expression only seemed to intensify when Rigel said he suspected the babies would come within the month. He had zero experience with such things...and if he was honest, he was quite squeamish....

He was about to say something when Rigel began to unbutton his overalls and shift his top out of the way. He watched the man take his hands, letting him guide them. He watched with wide eyes as the skin beneath his fingers rose and fell in a wave as the baby within shifted. He could only swallow thickly and glance back up at Rigel, clearly afraid to face his own possible fate.

"I...I guess I can understand...but, they came from that beast...." He said, frowning. "He just did that to you...and me....and left. Like he doesn't care about his own offspring." he sighed, running his hand through his hair. His other hand subconsciously resting over his lower belly.
Rigel could see Tobias's fear in his eyes. "Hey, I know you're afraid, but I want you to remember, that you're not alone. We're in this together, don't forget that. I will do everything in my power to help you."

He furrowed his brows in thought as he contemplated what Tobias said. "I...I realize what he did...there's no excuse for it. But I can't hold it against...them", he said as he continued rubbing his bare belly.

"If that wretched bastard wants to...violate us and leave his offspring to their fate...then that's his problem. He won't ever be a part of their lives...I'll make sure of it." Rigel's tone took a rather dark tone as he finished that sentence.

"We don't need, or want him", he whispered harshly as he protectively hugged his middle. Dark and violent thoughts began swirling around in his head. Truth be told, he'd been fantasizing about what he'd do if he ever had the chance to get back at the foul beast that so wrongfully hurt him...and abandoned his children.
Tobias looked a bit surprised by the man's words. He had only just met him a few hours ago, yet they were connected by a shared fate. A smile crossed his face as he nodded. "Yeah. and I'll help you as much as I can."

He sighed softly, looking at Rigel's belly. "Its true, its not their fault..." He said, shaking his head. He heard the tone of Rigel's words, and could understand it. The beast deserved far worse than either of them had suffered. "We know he prowls this area...Maybe we can set a trap for him next month." He said, looking to Rigel. "Give him exactly what he deserves, then put him down like the beast he is." He said, nearly growling the last part.

He was a bit surprised by his own thoughts, but perhaps it was just something he'd need to get used to.
Rigel cocked his eyebrow and looked at Tobias, approving of his idea to capture the beast. "We would need to set up several traps in the woods if we're going to pull that idea off with any success. We're sure not going to be in any position to go after him during the full moon." He started tucking his shirt back into his overalls and then buttoning himself.

He grabbed for the bassinet, but quickly realized it was heavier than expected. The same would probably go for the crib too. "Hey, before you head off into the woods, could you give me a hand with these? These things are made from sterner stuff it seems. I just need you to grab one of the ends." He rolled toward the bottom of the stairs.
Tobias nodded to Rigel's idea to place several traps. "Yeah. I've seen those live bear traps, we could probably build one from junk too." He said, looking thoughtful. They needed to make that beast pay for what he did.

He paused when Rigel asked him to help get the items upstairs. "Umm, okay. Or, we could take them apart a little." He shrugged. "Would be less awkward moving it. I can do that by myself." he said, smiling. Tobias was stronger than he looked.
Rigel blushed at the obvious solution presented to him. Of course these things came apart in pieces, how else would people get them home when they bought them, even back in the day when his grandparents purchased them. "Oh...right. I guess that makes sense."

He rolled the bassinet over to Tobias to give him a crack at disassembling the thing. Rigel could already see some of the latches. Unlatching the bedding part, he lifted it off the frame and set it on the floor. "There's some more latches along the frame I think. I guess this thing isn't going to be too hard to carry up after all."

Pleased with how well this was going, he waddled back over to the crib. Letting his mind wander, he mused about how this was the same crib his mother had slept in when she was a baby.
Tobias gave a small light hearted laugh when Rigel realized the obvious solution. "I've made the same mistake. Forgetting an item comes apart before trying to move it. Put my back out." He said, making a face and rubbing the curve of his lower back.

He looked the bassinet over, seeing the latches. He undid them and gently wiggled the pieces apart, knowing it had been a very long time since it had been apart. He set them aside and collected any small pieces. "I'll run this up and set it aside. Just shout for help if you need any." He said, picking up the now flat bassinet parts and heading upstairs.

He set them aside, making sure they weren't a hazard before returning to the basement to see if Rigel needed help.
Rigel began inspecting the crib, searching for any locks. The crib actually looked a little older than the bassinet, and the old looking bolt locks seemed to confirm that. He began undoing them, and as he did so, he found a particularly stubborn, rusty lock along one of the corners. He pushed and pulled the bolt with all his might, but the damn thing wouldn't budge.

"Where's the WD-40 when you need it", he grumbled to himself. Not remembering where it was stored, Rigel resorted to spitting on the lock, hoping it would lubricate it somewhat. He went back to trying to jiggle it, and to his surprise, the saliva worked. The lock slowly loosened up, and he began to aggressively pull at it.

Unfortunately, he put a little too much weight into the pull. The lock came undone all of a sudden, causing Rigel to lose his balance. He fell back into a pile of boxes that were behind him and slid to the floor. With the bulk of his belly pinning him down, and now his babies kicking up a fuss, he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Tobias could hear the man's frustrated grumbles as he reached the basement stairs, chuckling to himself as he headed down. Just in time to see Rigel tugging at the lock. He could already see disaster, the way Rigel put his weight into each tug and his determination to get it undone then and there.

"Ah, Rigel, wait. Don't-" he started, but was cut off as the latch popped loose and the heavily pregnant man toppled back. "Oh, jeez." He muttered, rushing to his side and kneeling beside him.

"You alright?" he asked, reaching to take his arm to help haul him back to his feet. "You don't need to rush. Rushing should be the last thing on your mind." He said, eying his round belly a bit nervously.
Rigel let Tobias take him by the arm so he could get back to his feet, barely acknowledging his concern. Oh boy did he overdo it that time. Not only was his bloated butt bruised, his hips aching, and his little ones thrashing around roughly, now he felt his middle cramping up now.

He latched onto Tobias's arm as the pain intensified. "Ow, ow, ow, oowwww...", Rigel whimpered. It felt like his entire torso was being squeezed by a vice grip.

"Oh God, please not now...not now, not now", he pleaded desperately. Perhaps he wouldn't make it to the next full moon after all.

His free hand was hugging his belly and he was doing his best to do some breathing exercises. "Heee, heee, hoooooo...oh please let it be false." Tears were starting to form at the corner of his eyes.

"I...I really need to...sit down", he almost whispered to Tobias.
Tobias held Rigel's wrist firmly as he hefted the man to his feet. Free hand going right to his shoulder to keep him from swaying. But that became the least of his worries as he watched Rigel try to recover from his fall.

'oh, god...please don't...I don't know anything about birthing babies' he thought, his face showing both worry and fear. his mind began to race along with his heart, so much so that he hardly heard the man's whispered words.

"R-right...." he stammered, eyes darting around. Conveniently, there was a folding chair nearby. He let go of Rigel just long enough to grab it and set it behind him before he slumped to the floor and seemed to pass out... Tobias had a bad habit of fainting when confronted with high stress or anxiety. Thankfully, for Rigel's sake, he would only be out for a moment or two.
Rigel gingerly sat himself down into the folding chair while hugging his aching middle. He heard something fall to the floor and looked behind him, seeing Tobias on the floor...passed out. "Oh...freaking fantastic. OW!" He desperately rubbed his belly, trying to calm the babies, and make it through the contraction. He leaned back and watched as his belly bulged and rolled with frantic movement coming from its occupants.

Unbuttoning his overalls and continuing to rub circles on his sides, he practically begged for relief. "Ooohhh...ooohhhhh...please, please stop babies. Daddy's sorry about falling down, but you know I didn't mean to." The vice like grip on his belly started to subside much to his relief and the babies as they too started to calm themselves.

As he began to catch his breath, Rigel heard a deep gurgle emanate from deep within his belly. "Are you kidding me? I just fed you guys." He looked back at Tobias and saw that he was starting to stir. "You'll just have to be patient, I'll get you something in a little bit", he whispered to his middle.
Tobias slowly came to on the floor, twitching and grunting before sitting himself up and rubbing his head. He looked around, bewildered, until he remembered where he was and looked to Rigel.

"Ah, crap. I'm sorry...Everything's...alright now?" He asked, getting up. "I...I don't handle stress well." He said, looking ashamed of himself. Passing out when the other man could have been going into labor for real. He felt a bit dumb and useless now.

"You shouldn't....You shouldn't stress yourself." He said, pausing and thinking as he spoke. He didn't want to sound like he was scolding Rigel, but in a way he was. "I'm here, just ask me." He sighed. He hardly knew the man, but he'd rather be asked to do mundane things to help out than see him get hurt somehow.
Gee, you think? Rigel thought to himself as Tobias apologized. "Don't worry about it... everything's fine now", he spoke softly as he cradled his belly. He didn't want to say anything, but the fact that Tobias passed out from the stress of the situation didn't fill him with confidence. What's going to happen when it's time for him to actually give birth? The poor guy is going to lose his mind.

Rigel was a little annoyed with Tobias chiding him like he was a child. "I...wasn't trying to stress my self out--it was just a stupid lock. I don't...I don't need to be treated like I'm an invalid", he huffed as he attempted to get himself out of the chair. Once again, he found himself at the mercy of his huge girth and gravity. He plopped back down into the chair, tears starting to run down his cheeks and his lip quivering. "Damnit...I used to be able to take care of myself."
Tobias was thinking the same thing as Rigel, how would he handle the man actually giving birth. He knew he would probably faint, but he always recovered quickly and would probably double his effort to help afterwards. Maybe he would need to invest in methods of relaxation and learn to handle stress better.

He frowned as the man huffed at his words, looking away and knowing he'd overstepped his place a little. He looked back when Rigel tried to get up, only to plop himself back down on the chair, which squeaked in protest under him. Tobias was about to help him up again when he noticed the tears. "H-hey, its not like this is permanent." He said, moving closer and resting a hand on his round belly. "Its a temporary condition. People aren't really built to be active while pregnant. Its just how we are, we gotta rely on others at times like this." He said, giving him a warm smile.

"I'm sorry about what I said, but maybe you gotta take it easy until after the birth. I mean, I'm here and willing to help." He said, offering his hand to help him up again, that smile still on his face.
Rigel looked up at Tobias, his vision a little blurry because of the tears. He saw that comforting smile...and his heart just melted. He put his hand over Tobias's, and as he did so, he felt butterflies in his stomach, or it could have been the babies, honestly he couldn't tell anymore.

"I uh...suppose you're right. I'm just as lucky to have stumbled upon you as you did me. Lord knows I'm going to need as much help as I can get." He continued looking up at him and his brilliantly colored eyes. His cheeks blushed as he realized he had been staring at him perhaps a bit too long.

"You uh...you don't have to be sorry. I've just been more emotional lately." He wiped away the drying tears and took hold of Tobias's hand. Despite weighing quite a bit, the tall and slender man easily pulled Rigel up to a standing position.

"Wow, heh, heh, I thought I was strong. Thank you, Tobias." He continued holding onto his hands, getting lost in that warm smile, and completely oblivious to any awkwardness that was happening at the moment.
Tobias kept that warm smile on his face, used to people getting caught up in how briliant blue his eyes were. He had always gotten comments about them, asking if they were really that color or whatever. He just accepted it now, people were fascinated by his eyes. And he could tell that Rigel was especially caught in them.

"Yeah. Despite the situation, its good we ran into each other." He said, nodding gently. "And I understand, I know pregnancy can screw with people's emotions. Its all the changing hormones. I won't take it personally." He shrugged. He braced a bit when Rigel took his hand, his free hand moving to the other's shoulder to give a little more leverage.

he gave a sheepish smile and small laugh when Rigel mentioned he was strong. "Ah, yeah. I've been told I'm stronger than I look." He said, scratching the back of his neck a bit awkwardly.
Rigel couldn't help but find Tobias's modesty rather admirable...and adorable. Finally noticing the awkward look on Tobias's face, he let go of the other hand, and rested his hands on his sore hips. "Heh, heh sorry. I've kind of forgotten my manners. It's been a while since I've had company", he explained, rather embarrassed by his own gawking.

Walking back over to the crib, he noticed there to be several other latches. "Oh boy, I really hope they're not as tough as the first." Rigel carefully  tugged at the next, and it came loose with little trouble, and so did the third one. The fourth one however, in the lower right-hand corner, seemed to be just as stubborn as the first.

"Well, I think I learned my lesson from the first time, why don't you give it a shot", he motioned for Tobias to give an attempt. As he stepped away from the crib, his belly gave a rather loud and ominous growl.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,128 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,011 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg