Bitten and expecting (closed)
Tobias was quite modest. Always underplaying his own abilities, especially when someone mentioned something. He never liked seeming like he was better than anyone. He also felt awkward about complements and praise...it just never sat well with him.

"Its alright, I can understand." He said when Rigel mentioned he hadn't had guests in a while. He followed him over to the crib, watching him curiously...and somewhat cautiously, in case he fell over again. He smiled as the latches came free easily, well, all but the last one.

He moved past the man and looked over the latch, giving it a wiggle before tugging on it. He tried that, wiggling and tugging, over and over until it finally released, making him grin and stand up. "Sometimes things like that get too used to their position." He nodded. He looked at Rigel as his belly grumbled, tilting his head. "Why don't you head up and grab something to eat? I'll bring this up then head out to search for my things for a little while." He nodded, thinking it was a good plan.

(Sorry I haven't posted X.x)
Rigel blushed profusely as his little ones made their desire for more food abundantly clear. I just ate less than half an hour ago, he thought to himself. Then he remembered...during the full moon and the day before and after, his appetite increased dramatically. The babies always hit a growth spurt around this time. This would most likely be the last spurt before the birth.

"Heh, heh...yeah I think that sounds good. I thought I ate enough for breakfast, but they seem to be disagreeing with that notion", he giggled as he patted his belly and continued blushing.

Rigel waddled over to the bottom of the stairs and slowly made his way back up to the kitchen. I hope Toby doesn't get too freaked out by how much food I pack away today and tonight. I'm going to be HUGE by tomorrow, he thought to himself. He knew what the babies wanted--more raw meat and blood, but he would wait until Tobias left to gorge himself.
Tobias just smiled to Rigel, watching him head upstairs before he gathered the parts of the crib. He took what he could easily carry without tripping and carried it upstairs to set with the other one's parts. Making sure to set them apart so parts wouldn't get confused. He made another trip for the rest of it before returning to Rigel.

He held up the flashlight an smiled. "Alright, I'll try to be back before dark." He nodded, heading to the door. He found that Rigel's boots fit him just fine, so he borrowed a pair and headed outside.

He managed to pick up the faint trail of blood, though it wasn't easy once he was beyond the treeline. So searching was a bit slow. He didn't even realize how long he'd been out because of how dim the canopy made his surroundings. It wasn't until he glanced up at a bird that he saw how dark the sky had gotten. "Shit." He muttered, taking a quick look around. His luck payed off and he spotted his torn pants. Giving a triumphant little cheer, he gathered his wallet and phone (also still working) and began to head back.

All along his path he had been nicking little marks in the trees, it made returning much easier. But as he stepped from the cover of the trees, he found himself bathed in clear moonlight. He froze and gasped, dropping the flashlight as his hands clutched at his lower stomach. wracked with a intense and sharp cramping sensation, he doubled over and groaned. The first of many growth spurts and all the proof he needed to confirm his worst fear, he was pregnant with the beast's offspring.
Rigel started to make a sandwich as Tobias carried parts of the crib up to the room that was going to be the nursery. Of course this was just a ploy so Tobias wouldn't suspect him of what he was really going to eat. He finished making the sandwich just as Tobias was grabbing the flashlight and a pair of boots before he headed into the forest. Rigel waved him off as he headed toward the tree line.

"Finally, now we can get some real food", he said as he rubbed his rumbling and squirming belly. He scarfed down the sandwich and proceeded to pull out a huge 4 pound slab of raw beef and a big pitcher of blood. He was thankful that Tobias hadn't bothered to look in the fridge yet, or else he'd have some explaining to do. He was most likely going to have to explain soon because those cravings kick in rather early.

Over the course of the day, Rigel managed to pack away several pound of raw meat and organs, a couple pitchers of blood, and a gallon of milk. Half way through his gorging, he had to change into something roomier. He trudged upstairs to get into his stretchy lounge pants, and his huge night shirt. By the time dusk rolled around, he was sitting in his couch by the fireplace, hands hugging his enormous, food-packed, baby belly.

"Guuuhhhh...I hope you're happy", he groaned to his brood. He looked outside from the couch to notice that it was night time, and Tobias wasn't home yet. He was beginning to worry. But that feeling was replaced with major discomfort as the moonlight shined on Rigel. Just then, the babies started wrestling around, and his stomach began to roar. He clutched his massive maternal mound and started breathing through the pain, just as he had in months past.
Tobias would likely fear his own cravings at first. Even if he hadn't been pregnant with the beast's offspring, he would have cravings for raw meat and blood. Though it usually started with craving very rare steak or other undercooked meats...And if the meat had bones, he would feel and urge to gnaw on and break them open for the marrow and calcium. Tobias wasn't big on eating meat, so these cravings would be against his usually eating habits.

Tobias dropped to his knees from the pain in his belly, hunching over and panting, wishing it would pass. He sat like that for a few minutes, hair hanging into his face as he panted and shuddered. The first growth spurt was the worst, since he had yet to transform and fully settle his body into its new form. Each growth spurt during a full moon was like an entire month of growth...meaning that while Tobias had only been impregnated less than 24 hours ago, it was already at a month's worth of development. This made a werewolf's pregnancy half as long as a humans. But Tobias was still in for a long bumpy ride.

When the pain finally passed, he stumbled to his feet and trudged the rest of the way back to Rigel's home. He wobbled in through the door and just leaned against the nearest wall looking exhausted. The growth spurt had drained him of his energy and left him starving...
Tobias would likely fear his own cravings at first. Even if he hadn't been pregnant with the beast's offspring, he would have cravings for raw meat and blood. Though it usually started with craving very rare steak or other undercooked meats...And if the meat had bones, he would feel and urge to gnaw on and break them open for the marrow and calcium. Tobias wasn't big on eating meat, so these cravings would be against his usually eating habits.

Tobias dropped to his knees from the pain in his belly, hunching over and panting, wishing it would pass. He sat like that for a few minutes, hair hanging into his face as he panted and shuddered. The first growth spurt was the worst, since he had yet to transform and fully settle his body into its new form. Each growth spurt during a full moon was like an entire month of growth...meaning that while Tobias had only been impregnated less than 24 hours ago, it was already at a month's worth of development. This made a werewolf's pregnancy half as long as a humans. But Tobias was still in for a long bumpy ride.

When the pain finally passed, he stumbled to his feet and trudged the rest of the way back to Rigel's home. He wobbled in through the door and just leaned against the nearest wall looking exhausted. The growth spurt had drained him of his energy and left him starving...
Rigel heard the clamoring of someone stumbling in through the front door. He knew it had to be Tobias. Having just gone through his own growth spurt, Rigel's absolutely gravid middle was enormous. He scooted himself to the edge of the couch, and began rocking back and forth in an effort to get up off the couch. He finally managed to do it, but he was winded. Not only did his belly grow, but so did his hips, butt, and breasts. He was quite off balance as he made his way to Tobias.

"To-Tobias, listen...I know you must have gone through your growth spurt by now. I should have warned you, but I thought you would've been home before dark. I know you're hungry, so let's go into the kitchen and you can eat."

He waddled over, straightened Tobias up, and helped him walk to the kitchen. He helped sit Tobias down, and grabbed some more meat and blood from the fridge. He sat them down in front of Tobias and took a seat next to him. "Go on, your body knows what to do, just let it."
Tobias was just calming himself by the door, resting against the wall and taking even breaths. But he was snapped out of it when the floor creaked under Rigel's feet. He looked up and couldn't help staring at the man's size. He looked like he would pop at any moment. His own hand rested at his lower belly despite nothing being visible yet, worried he would grow to such size...his skinny frame couldn't handle that.

"I lost track of time...the forest is so dark." He sighed, shaking his head. "I feel like someone just sucked the energy out of me....but I found my phone and wallet." He said, giving him a small smile. "That pain....it felt like someone was twisting my insides...that was just a growth spurt? You mean it just grows suddenly like that?" he asked, looking frightened, especially with how Rigel had grown.

He groaned when Rigel moved to help him, draping one arm around the man's shoulders as they walked. "Food sounds wonderful." He mumbled, not expecting what the man set before him. He stared at the raw meat and blood with wide eyes, his gaze flicking to Rigel. "I....I can't eat this....its...." he said, cut off by a rumble from his stomach. His mouth watered at the sight, but he simply couldn't get past the fact it was raw bloody meat...
Rigel was sympathetic to Tobias's shock at the sight of the meal put before him. It actually took Rigel a couple of months to figure out what his body was really craving during this time of the month. He was hoping he could spare Tobias the aggravating feeling in his gut by pointing out what his body was wanting. One way or another, Tobias's body was going to demand some heavy form of protein.

"Listen, I know the feeling well. I was...mortified when I finally realized what my body was craving, what it was needing really. You're body's going to lean towards this kind of diet sooner or later. If it'll help you, I'll get you some veggies."

Rigel very slowly stood from the chair, his hips and knees aching in protest. He waddled his bloated belly over the fridge and pulled out some onions, carrots, broccoli, and spinach. He sat them down next to the raw meat, and slowly lowered himself back into the chair. He wasn't sure how much longer these chairs would hold his increasing weight, and he didn't want to tempt fate by suddenly plopping down in one of them.

(sorry it took while)
Tobias shook his head as Rigel got up to get some veggies, "That's not my problem." He muttered, having a hard time getting his brain to work. He felt so drained, if he hadn't been so hungry, he probably would have fallen asleep right there. Instead he watched Rigel move himself from the seat to the fridge and back, a frown still on his face.

That frown only deepend when he was presented with raw veggies to go with his raw meat. "I can't eat this all raw...." He said, shaking his head again. "I need to at least cook it." He added, moving to get up, but stopping and plopping himself back down when the room started to spin. "Shit....." He breathed, putting a hand over his face. "Look...do you have anything that can be cooked quickly? or even just some kind of quick snack food? Anything to bring my energy up enough so I can cook that." He sighed. "I don't think I can stomach it raw...And the blood....That's too far for me." He said, eyeing the pitcher from behind his hand.

He would eventually eat it raw, but his body wasn't quite ready for it. He hadn't transformed yet, so his digestive tract was still very human and not very adept at digesting raw meat. After his first moon, he would crave meat raw. Though he would still prefer it cooked a little, to bring out the flavor a bit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,119 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,846 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,205 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,997 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg