The Demon Carrier (closed)
"Wait! Please stay!" Ryne begged but he was too late.
Setafel didnt visit the pregnant boy for many days, the demon's king make him busy doing some services for him. He hope he will return to his lover soon.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne continued to go through the pregnancy, his belly grew large, sucking the life out of him. Ryne laid on the bed, masturbating to the thought of Setafel. "Setafel! Setafel!! SETAFEL!!!" He screamed as he orgasmed.
Setafel heard the boy's cry from the depth of Tartarus. he look around, and when nobody noticed, he transport back into Ryne's house, finding the boy maturbating hard.
"Did you miss me?" He smirked teasingly and kissed him passionatly. "I see not".
Ryne was surprised when Setafel returned. He quickly wrapped his arms around Setafel as best he could. "I missed you so much! Don't leave me again! I love you so much." He said with some tears in his eyes.
Setafel's was taken back by the boy's sudden emothions. He wasnt used to that kind of affection. Demons dont share emothins with others.
however...
"Sorry hun. I was busy with some demons duty" he said honestly. "What you wanna do now?" He asked softly.
"I want to be with you. Can I come with you? I love to feel your touch on my skin, your lips on mine. Please?" Ryne begged.
"Well, its going to be difficult, since the demon king dont like human boys running around in his realm. If he finds out, he will take you away from me, and there will be nothing i can do" said the demon with a shrug.
"I can become a breeder. Help with the realm and stay with you." Ryne suggested.
"Very well" Setafel said "but dont say i didnt warn you". He hug the boy tight, and with dark demon's flames, the pair vanished and reappear in the demon realm.
Ryne held Setafel closely. When they arrived in the demon realm, Ryne didn't let go, instead, he nuzzled against Setafel like a spoiled cat.
Setafel look embaress by the boy as the other demons was looking at him and was laughing at him.
"You find a little fucktoy, are you setafel?" A huge green demon with huge horns was laughing at him.
"You think you can fool the king by your tricks?" another red demon with huge wings crakeled at him.
"Come. We shall leace this place" Setafel said and take Ryne to his home, deep into Tartarus.
Ryne nodded as he followed Setafel. He held onto Setafel's arm, not caring of the other demons words.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,729 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,951 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,275 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,185 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8