Royal Brat (Closed With SRuiz)
Fiction
Type:Anthro only
Role: Seeder
Genre:Romance Semi Violence

Summary: Prince Zane has become of age in where he's in need of a mate to be by his side. His mentors and other servants try to pair him up with numerous of fair maidens wanting to please him, one servant in particular (male) catches his interest secretly and decides to have a 'one night stand' with his servant, only to find out he's pregnant. Since he is now pregnant, he's gone from servant to royalty.

If interested, Skype me or PM me
Zane found himself in someone's random barn, swinging away at his sword. The young soldier had won two wars, at least he led his men to victory. He had a charming smile if he did say so himself, yet when he turned eighteen, he was honestly bored with those his parents would send his way. He turned down three princesses already; He never knew what kingdom they hailed from and didn't know them at all. He could not see himself marrying someone he would probably become bored with anyways. They would have differing opinions on various matters and on most occasions, she would be sitting in the kingdom rather than actually handling matters.

"Is there anyone here worth fucking?" He said a bit brashly, but that was because he was drunk on the mead and he was already pressured into getting this ordeal over with from his parents and other noble figures. With a quick slash, the wooden head in the barn had fallen to the floor. The tall and partially buff male staggered as he had no idea where he was even at. He had run out from the kingdom hours ago and he was certain the Knights would be making their way to look for him. He groaned and fell on a pile of hay, wondering what he was going to do.
Footsteps were faintly heard until they got loud enough for Zane to be alert. A young looking male name Liam, fair skin, shirtless, abs wearing a southern hat looked at Zane stun. Of all people, why would he be here? "Uh, may I ask why are you here?"
Zane has resumed striking at the wooden doll, the male unaware that someone had entered until he heard their voice. He dropped his sword clumsily as he turned, the male rubbing his eyes a bit before chuckling.

"I uh...saw this thing here and just started swinging at it." Quite honestly, he wasn't even certain it was a training doll. It was good that he was there now though. "What's it matter though?" His brown eyes glanced at him a bit closely. "You're not in the army, are you?" He did look like a farmer, at least with the hat and bare chest, which looked to be in a good refined shape. If he wasn't, then surely he knew how to fight.

"Wanna spar?"
Liam shrugged. "I don't see why not. Despite dropping out of the army." he walked over to him. "Shouldn't you be back home livin the fancy life, your highness?" he replied, seemingly in a sarcastic tone.
Zane could not take any of what was just uttered seriously.

"I do as I please. I shouldn't have to stay confined to some stupid walls because I'm the prince." He gripped the sword again and rose it upwards, the blade pointed towards Liam. "So are we doing this or what? Honestly, this has been the first time in a long while I've gotten to do this for fun, other than war." His ears twitched at the sound of running footsteps outside; the sound of metal hitting the rock grounds. The knights were beginning to make their way around the area.
Liam smirked. "Better make your way back home your highness. And I don't want no knights 'round here either." he raked the hay roughly as he mumbled something. "Damn people..."
(Finished up school. Sorry for the delay.))

"And what if I don't?" The male said in a challenging yet joking tone. "What if I feel like staying for right now?" Zane knew the Knights wouldn't bother to look for him in a barn presently. Of all the places the soldier Prince would leave off for, a common worker's field was the least of his ideas. They were searching for him in all the wrong places based on areas he commonly went to such as taverns and underground fighting grounds. He walked his way over to the other male.

"If you won't spar with me...at least let me help...I uh did uh cause this." He said a bit drunkenely before glancing over at the hay. It honestly looked like a comfortable spot to lay under or upon. How had he passed up such a decent place over and over again? A thought came to mind however. He chuckled a bit before his brown boot kicked Liam in the rear with a hard shove, perhaps prompting the male to fall into the hay.
(Sorry for the late reply, the site wasn't working for me earlier.)
"A-ah fuck!" Liam said, collapsing into the hay, wincing. He looked up and glared at the prince. "The hell was that for?!"
(No worries. I just made it back officially to my house from school. Plane rides left and right haven't been all that fun.)

Zane simply shrugged. "I felt like doing it. Got a problem?" The male was looking to instigate a fight with the other figure. This was for pure hear of course. He was drunk, he needed to kill his mood with something he loved. Now what was this "farmer" going to do. "Unless you know, of course, you don't mind me bossing you around in this fine establishment here. I could totally see myself giving you orders." He chuckled.
(At least you came back safely. ^^)
"So, you're a submissive type eh?" He regained his balance and stood up. "I dunno if you're looking for a fight or something more, but if you want it, I'll give it to ya. Whatever gets your snotty ass off my property." He snarled.
"That's the spirit" he smirked as he waited for the male to get up. "I stated I wanted to spar a while back, peasant." He honestly could not care for these terms, but if the male wanted to insist on calling him snotty, he would defend himself in the matter as a man as well as aim to agitate him a bit further. He drunkenly rose his fists up as he was ready to fight. "If I win, I get to stay as long as I want. At least until those guards stop looking for me."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,846 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,205 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,997 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,201 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8