The Subject (closed with calder_archer)
Name: Dr. Ryan Brown
Description: Tall, clean cut/shaven with brown hair and green eyes.

Today was an exciting day. Ryan Brown was a medical doctor and a professor at the new Hamilton University School of Medicine. He had had extensive training from several doctors around the country in many different disciplines and specializations. But what had taken his interest lately was the new fascination with male pregnancy. Only a handful of cases had ever been recorded (4 to be exact) and that was only men who'd come forward after the pregnancy had already ended. He'd heard tell that they'd just found a subject to study, and was being kept in a containment chamber to be maintained and cared for as they observed the process of a child bearing man.
Name: Ciaran York
Description: Stocky but muscular, with a scruff beard, blue eyes, brown hair, and a very pregnant belly at 8 months with twins

Ciaran had been in the chamber for 2 weeks so far. It wasn't that bad, really. Just kinda lonely. He knew there was hoardes of scientists on the other side of that mirror. To distract himself, he sat in his chair, rubbing his heavy belly. He was waiting, really, because the two-way mirror was thin. He could hear people speaking on the other side, so he was waiting for some kind of presentation, so one voice and one voice only.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
At around 2 pm, Ryan was leading his first group to the room where they kept the patient. "Okay class, what you're about to see may be shocking to some of you, but it's one of the greatest medical phenomenons in history. If you look to your left you'll see a pregnant man," Ryan gestured towards the window into Ciaran's room, eliciting several "oos and ahs". "Now, who can tell me something about male pregnancy?" Ryan asked as he saw a young blonde girl raise her hand. "Yes, you in the back."

"Male pregnancy is an incredibly rare condition. There have been few reported cases and no actual observations of patients experiencing it."

"Very good. You'll see that Mr. York here has all the comforts he could need, and though it is not currently feeding time, he is supplied with the most nutritious meals and best supplements we can find. We'll be looking at him over the next few weeks so we can observe a male pregnancy in its latest stages." With that, he led the group onward and left Ciaran alone once more.
Ciaran listened to the doctor on the other side of them mirror. He was quite tempted to pull up his hospital gown and moon them, but thought otherwise, as there could be repercussion. He was, for all intents and purposes, a prisoner, but he didn't mind anymore. They gave him sausages so who cares?
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Ryan moved his class into a lecture hall to continue with his lesson. Once the med students were properly seated, he posed more questions. "Now, what have we learned from the formerly pregnant men who have come forward?" He called on a young man to his left.

"Their babies were very underweight," the student said. 

"Good, and what else?"

"The other cases only carried one baby."

"Exactly! Mr. York is carrying twins, both of which weigh nearly ten pounds--and have room to grow. When we see him again, I'll have him lift his gown so you can all observe him properly."
Ciaran could still hear Dr. Brown's lecture from the adjoining hall, and he laughed. He would TOTALLY like to show a bunch of med students and doctors his huge belly, and while we was at it, they would see his penis, as they gave him no underwear. The upsides to the belly was any awkward erections he got from his hormones were concealed. However, Ryan was right. His babies were big, and there was still a month or so to go. He eagerly waited to hear more of what the med students and doctors thought of him.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Now, based on some preliminary tests of Mr. York, we've found that male pregnancy results in increase levels of what we'd normally consider female hormones to be produced by his body. This helps his body to care for and not to reject the babies growing inside of it. It will also cause him to lactate, though he has not reached this stage yet. When he gives birth, his body will have produced a birth canal to allow the babies to pass, and we're all very excited to observe this!"
Once again, Ciaran chuckled at the medical boffin. Yes, he knew the big words and science, but Ciaran knew what it was like. Ryan wasn't the one carrying around two extra people inside him, with stretched out skin and the weight of a toddler constantly around his middle. Ciaran knew the aches and pains and the reality, not just the science.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
After shifting the topic to more chemistry and microbiology, Ryan concluded his class. He thought to himself about the patient they now kept in their facility, and how incredible it was that they were able to find him. While Ciaran had become less hostile since they'd brought him in, his actual cooperativeness was questionable. They'd tried to perform exams on him, but weren't able to get much more than the scale in the room told them--and even that had to be used voluntarily.
Ciaran considered his position. Maybe if he co-operated more, he'd get a reward? He stood up from his chair, waddled over to the window-mirror. "Hey, science guys!" he yelled through the window, hoping they could hear him. "Come in here and examine me!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
On the other side of the window, a few residents' ears picked up at the sound. They looked at the pregnant man in the room and ran to get Ryan.

"Dr. Brown! It's Mr. York, he's...well he's requesting to see someone! We figured you'd want to be that person," they said, nearly out of breath having just ran around the corner.

"Thank you for telling me, I'll be in with him in a minute." Ryan pulled on his lab coat and entered a staging area behind Ciaran's room. He washed his hands and pulled on some gloves before entering a code that gave him access to the patient. "My name is Dr. Brown...though you probably already know that from what you've heard. I'm glad you've decided to talk with me Ciaran...may I call you Ciaran?"
Ciaran stood by the table and rubbed his heavy belly. "Sure. What do you want to examine with me? Take your pick."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Well to be honest Ciaran I'm not quite sure where to start. Let's see...do you recall your most recent weigh in?"
"Yeah.. About 300 pounds."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"300! I need to update my notes..." Ryan zoned out while thinking of the implications of this small bit of information. He snapped back to it when he saw Ciaran looking at him funny. "Sorry...your babies must be bigger than my original estimate. Let's see...do you think I could get a urine sample from you as well?" Ryan reached into a drawer and pulled out a small cup to hand to his patient.
"Sure," Ciaran said, immediately peeing into the cup. "Hey, I'm pregnant, there's a lot of pressure there."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"That's true," Ryan chuckled. "Next, if you don't mind my hands, I'd like to get a physical examination of you in place. Can you get on the bed or do you need help?"
Ciaran slowly hopped up on the bed, unaided, simply because he was stubborn and of course he could do it himself. He thought ahead of the doctor and pulled his gown off, exposing his huge belly
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Ryan's eyes widened at the view of his now naked patient. He didn't know what he expected, exactly, but it was incredible. His belly was enormous, and covered in stretch marks--he wagered Ciaran didn't like that too much. He began to feel around the tight skin as he could feel the fluid within and the vague shape of the babies. One kicked at him and made him giggle. "Have you experienced any discomfort in your body as you've grown? Not just in your belly, but anywhere else?"
"Well the babies spend a lot of time on my prostate and bladder, which is annoying. The weight makes my back hurt, and my legs tired. But that's it, I'd say."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,838 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,944 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8