Cave Creature (Closed with pregnantlover24)
Jed walked along the beach alongside his friend, the calm sound of the sea soothing his ears. He spotted a cave up ahead, and as the sky began to go dark, he suspected it would rain. "Hey, you wanna take shelter in there?" he asked his friend.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Rose looked up at the sky then back at the cave "y-yeah" she said nervously not liking the idea since hearing that people have been disappearing as they walk towards the cave
Jed lead the way into the dark cave. Strangely, there seemed to be a light at the end of the cave. "Hey, let's walk towards that light," he suggested, wandering forward to the light.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"But what if it's a trap jed?" She asks walking with him "what if this is the place where the people have gone missing?" She says as they get closer to the light
Jed chuckled "Relax, it's just a cave," he said, leading Rose with him towards the light. Suddenly, the light increased, and they were blinded. Jed felt weird ropes grabbing his wrists and ankles.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Rose closes her eyes and feels something wet and sticky on her legs and wrists. "Jed!" She screams his name just to make sure he's alright
"Rose?!" he calls back to her. The weird ropes pull them through the darkness, until they feel themselves pressed up against the wall. Light comes back, and the two friends are now in two separate little hemisphere holes in the ground, held down by tentacles. Jed looked down at his feet to see a tentacle slithering up towards his anus.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"I told you it was a trap!" She yells as she sees the tenticle come closer to her viginia. She tries to loosen the tentacles around her legs and wrists as she fights to get free
Jed moans as the tentacle slips into his anus, pumping big, round eggs into him quickly. He looks around to see other people restrained too, being filled as well as laying eggs
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
She moans as the tentacle enters filling her with multiple eggs making her belly expand and hearing other moan as they either get filled or lay the eggs
Jed looks down to see his belly is heavy and round like a pregnant woman's. He moaned as the tentacle slid out of him and the eggs shifted in his gut.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Rose looks down at her belly grow as the tentacle continues pumping more into her making her moan as the eggs move around. The tentacle finally slides out and she gives a sigh of relief as her back arches from all the weight in her belly "Jed are you?!" She screams hoping he can hear her
"I'm here!" he called. "Did you get eggs too?" he asked her, looking at his taut, round belly
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Yes how long do you think till we'll give birth!" She asks as the eggs move around
"I don't know.. It feels soon!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"I agree with you… I feel so hevay. How many eggs do you think are in us?" She asks as she watches the tentacle filling up the girls who just finished giving birth
"I dunno.. I'm scared.." he said, watching a man across from him slowly push out a huge egg
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"I'm scared and also the tentacle is refilling people up" she says as she feels the eggs move around
Jed moans as he feels one of the eggs beging forced back down, towards his anus. "I think it's starting.."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"I think so too" rose says as she feel something wet go down her legs and then a contraction ripple through her body making her scream as she pushes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,837 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,183 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,249 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8