Home Birth (Closed with EnamelEyes)
Max woke in the early morning to cramps in his heavy belly. Now that he was so close to his due date, only two days away, with triplets, he was ready for labour to begin any time. When the pain became consistent, and he timed the pains at 15 minutes apart, he called his friend. "Hey, I-I think I'm in labour, can you come over?" he asked.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Joanna groaned as she changed into her clothes and drove to her friend's house with her supplies as fast as possible, she was sure she broke some speeding law on her way there, reaching the doorstep while balancing her things, she began ringing the bell.

"Max, I'm here." She called out as she began tapping her foot on the concrete doorstep.
Max slowly waddled to the door to let her in, waddling back to his ground-floor bedroom where he held onto the wall bar, squatting down, moaning lowly in pain.
"It hurtttts.." he groaned out quietly.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Joanna set her bag of supplies down on the floor and shut the door before approaching Max.

"I know it hurts hun but I need you to keep breathing okay?" She instructed as she massaged his tense belly, "So, how far apart are your contractions?" She inquired while continuing to massage her friend's belly.
Max moaned as she rubbed his heavy, rippling belly, panting heavily as he squatted. "Ten minutes, I think," he said.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Joanna nodded, "And when did this start?" She asked as she began sliding down Max's lower garments.
"I woke up in pain," he panted as she removed his shorts and boxers. He felt a contraction coming. "Ohhhhhhhhhh.." he groaned lowly, bouncing on the balls of his feet.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Joanna looked at him, "Hey Max, do the lamaze thing we did during that boring class. Remember? Hee hee hoo." She coached gently as she lubed her finger and slipped it in her friend's opening, "So...has your water broken yet?" She asked as she shook her head, "no dilation yet."
"Hee, hee, hoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." his panting slipped into a groan when another contraction came over him.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Max, keep to the rhythm okay? If you're in pain, squeeze my hand." She said as she offered him her hand.
His contractions were beginning to worsen and become closer. "Hee, hee, hoo, hee, hee, hoo," he panted, squeezing Joanna's hand tightly. "A-am I dilating yet?"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Joanna slipped her finger in his opening and nodded, "Dilated at least four centimetres now, you're pretty damn fast." She said with an encouraging smile.
Max kept panting heavily as the contractions steadily worsened and got closer. "I need to walk," he said, standing up and waddling around the room. A contraction came and he leant against the wall, legs spread slightly, and gasped in pain as his water broke.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Alright, do you want me to check you?" Joanna asked as she supported
him to help him stand.
Max nodded. "So much pressure.." he moaned in pain
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Slipping her finger in him, she smiled, "You're at seven centimetres now, not long now Max." She said encouragingly.
Max groaned through another contraction painfully, eager to push
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Okay, do you want to keep moving around?" She asked him as she held him up, feeling the restless children kick and squirm inside Max.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,838 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,946 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,184 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8