Larva "Queen" (Closed with Seedful)
Samuel Collins was on his nightly jogging routine across the trailway when he noticed a shooting star landing down in the forest nearby. The biologist professor thought that would be a curious find he could have for his class. The male enjoyed rare finds like that and with the flick of the app on his phone, the light came on and he ventured into the depths without fear or concern of nature harming him. As he continued through, he smiled when he found what he was looking for; a small round meteor. Picking up a wooden stick, he began to poke at it but upon the contact, the rock cracked and exploded out onto him. He roared in pain from numerous strange insects that resembled a mixture of spiders and hornets as the bit into him and dug into his skin.

The day was Tuesday when the morning class had met. It was the rules that if the professor didn't show after fifteen minutes, they were free to leave. The students were very well about to sign the roll to turn in when he stepped in, partially covered in water from the shower.

"Sorry class" he smiled a bit nervously as he wrapped a towel around his neck. "Morning practice took a little longer, but I'm here. Shall we get started?" He only had 30 minutes to teach, but he glanced around to see how he would handle the situation. "I found something last night though. I thought as a class we could examine it." He placed the round rock like egg on the table which has fascinated some of the class.
Jacob Milligan was just about to get up and leave---heck, with class apparently canceled, it'd be the perfect time to go get shitfaced at the bar just off-campus and pick up some dude to spend the night with. God he loved college. 

But then the professor walked in, towel around his neck, bringing with him a curious ovoid rock. It almost looked like an egg of some kind, maybe even from a dinosaur! All thought of finding a casual hookup forgotten, Jacob sat up straighter in his seat and leaned in for a closer look at the thing. 

"Where'd that come from?," he asked the professor. Was it from on-campus somewhere? Could more be found? 
Dr. Collins was otherwise intrigued by the students wanting to examine it, particularly a Jacob Milligan. He naturally assumed the male was a slacker and on some occasions he reeked of cheap beer and sex. His nose twitched as he caught the aroma in the air; the male's scent.

"It came from space" he joked, though he was being very serious. "It was a shooting star. I was lucky enough to find it land next to me in the forest outside the campus." He sat on the desk and pulled out a small probing stick. "As for if something was in it, I don't know." He ran his brown hair back before looking at the class. "I won't lead anyone on a wild goose chase, but if any of you want, we could go check it out after lunch."
Jacob smirked at the professor's joke; he had no idea he was being serious. Was it his imagination, or did the rock move when it was prodded with the stick? He almost got the sense that whatever the thing was and whatever its provenance might be.....it didn't like that. 

"Yeah, that would be cool. I'd help you look. Weird.....it almost looks like it might be hollow..."
Dr. Collins only smiled. He could see that a few faces were eager to venture out, but he knew only some of them would actually remember to show up and those that did would more than likely be afraid of what lurked in the forest and venture back to the campus.

"Alright!" He said eagerly as he was more than excited to head back out into the forest. "Maybe we can see if there was anything inside it and if it got up and moved away or something." He looked at the time, noting that class had finally ended. Dr. Collins had carefully picked up the rock casing and headed to his office, closing the door behind him and locking it.

When noon had arrived, he was outside near the baseball field, wondering which students would arrive. He closed his eyes for a few, listening to the numerous noises around him, though if anyone could hear, there was nothing to be heard. For him however, he could hear the sound of numerous bugs nearby.
Jacob found himself sitting up straighter, a little excited to imagine hunting for more of the fascinating stone. Not to mention, the professor wasn't half bad to look at either----with any luck, it would end up just being the two of them and allllll sorts of things could happen! 

Grinning, he tucked  a bottle of lube and some condoms into the pockets of his cargo shorts, and then headed for the baseball field. His luck held; it was just him and the professor! Score!

"Hey, where's everybody else?"
His nose twitched at the smell of Jacob and of his lube and condoms. The male could smell that all from a mile away. His skin even reeked of wanting to have sex and when he got closer, Sam's eyes shot open. He tilted his head a bit with a small smile.

"I guess you're the only one" he chuckled half heartedly. "That's good in a way. Between you and me, I wasn't fond of having some of the students come. They were a bit squeamish with the starfish dissection." He began to walk towards the forest, stopping to look back at Jacob. "Shall we get going?" He winked at the younger male partially before heading towards the forest.
Jacob couldn't help wondering why Dr. Collins was looking at him like that----something about his smile was a bit creepy, bordering on predatory. But he'd gone too far to back out now. 

"Yeah, Glen Kubernat actually puked when he pushed out the gastric tract, remember?"

Jacob certainly wouldn't forget that, as he'd been in a group with the guy---the football player's face had gone gray as a sweatsock and he'd lunged for the trashcan beside the door, heaving into it like his life depended on it. 

"So whereabouts did you find that thing anyway?"
Sam merely chuckled lightly.

"It wasn't bad compared to Lisa Ditmar. Poor thing passed out, woke up, threw up again and then fainted. It was like a sitcom or another show." His brown eyes glanced as he assumed they were further in the forest. "You see the trail out there?" He pointed out towards the makeshift track that most walked on and was used by the track students on certain occasions. "I was running last night and it flew from the sky and landed over here." He then motioned at the small crater it left and then at a few trails in the muddy ground.

"I think something left out of it or some animal was near it. I got to it a bit late." He then continued to lead the two deeper and deeper into the forest. Deep enough so that Jacob would be lost. This lasted close to thirty minutes as the professor led them on several wild goose chases before appearing near a small lake outside the forest which was a few miles away from the campus. Now he needed to lure him in to his web for good. "Well I can't pass up the chance to go for a swim."

He lifted his shirt up, revealing his toned body before throwing it aside. "Meet you in the water?"
Jacob couldn't help snickering.

"Girls. They're pathetic."

He moved closer to the trail, and then to the crater, inspecting each closely. Strange---there seemed to be scorch marks at the rim of the hole, as if whatever had caused it was very hot. 

As though it was entering the atmosphere from space.

He was so absorbed in sifting through the dirt and taking pictures of the crater with his phone that he almost didn't notice the professor moving on and had to jog to catch up. When Samuel stopped for a swim in the lake Jacob bit his lip, openly admiring the man's toned body. He narrowly resisted the urge to lick his lips as Samuel jumped in. With an invitation like that, how could he say no? He stripped off his clothes also and folded them in a pile, then waded into the lake himself. He wasn't quite as built as Samuel, more on the lean side. But with a round, supple ass that almost begged to be fucked. 

"Wow, it's warm in here!"
((Sorry. Just finished up school.))

Samuel hid a smile as his back was turned to the student.

"Yea, it is, but maybe because it's the Spring." He submerged into the water as he then appeared in front of Jacob, a bit face to face on a more personal level. "Let's move out a bit further." He took Jacob's hands, gripping them firmly as he began to paddle with his legs, moving them out further into the water. Only when he found themselves in the center of the lake did he stop. "Now we have a bit more privacy."

His lips pressed up against Jacob's, pulling him in to a closer embrace. He knew the male wanted to screw around with his professor. Now Samuel was just giving him an extra incentive. If he didn't, then that was what luring him out into the water was for; no escape. "We could look later. I'm looking to get a bit lucky right now."
((Congrats! Finals are in two weeks and I'm dreading them.))

Jacob grinned as the Professor came face-to-face with him, hunching up a bit in the water so they were closer to the same height. He gave a soft squeeze as Samuel gripped his hands and moved them out closer to the center of the lake, where the water got deeper. Slowly the soft, silty bottom began to drop away leaving them softly tread water as they reached the center. He found himself wrapping his arms around Samuel's neck as he murmured that he was looking to get lucky.

"What a coincidence---me too. Only problem is the lube's back on shore..."
(I hope you'll do well. I was dreading mine as well.)

Samuel smirked and pulled the male closer, his lips now pressing against his passionately.

"We don't need it" he said when moving away from the kiss. "We're in water among other things" water with bacteria might the male add if he was in good of a mindframe. Neither was Jacob if he was going to go ahead with it. They were out there, alone and to themselves. "I'm so glad that you think so, though" he kissed the male again and the male would feel a sharp prick against his lips.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,847 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,209 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,002 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,202 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8