The Delivery Ward (NSFW) (CLOSED)
THE DELIVERY WARD IS CURRENTLY FULL AND IS NOT TAKING NEW PATIENTS AT THIS TIME!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE WAIT LIST FOR THIS ROLEPLAY PLEASE PM ME! DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD. THANKS!

This Delivery Ward specializes in both mpreg and Fpreg with difficult labor and deliveries and those in need if extra care. (Single or twin births only).

Deliveries that need a little extra help will get it here, where we have vacuums, forceps, and other tools available to assist in deliveries. Episiotomies and C-Sections are also performed if necessary. Tearing and other things are all possibilities during labor as well.

Occupied Rooms in the Ward:
Labor 302: Rose, 8 months - premature twins, nurse Tiffany Winters, Dr. Robert Pierce
Labor 304: Gavin Jones, 39 weeks, twins, nurse Jennifer Black, Dr. Robert Pierce
Labor 308: Scott Andrews, almost 9 months, twins, nurse Katherine Flynn, Dr. Kara Wells
Delivery 1:
Delivery 2:
Operating Room:

If you are roleplaying as a patient please use your room numbers to begin your post to help prevent confusion as we play and for readers.

Format: 3rd Person - Detailed Paragraph only please.

If you would like to read the descriptions of the staff you can find them here: http://mpregcentral.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=6034
The Delivery Ward at the County Hospital was quiet this morning as the medical staff worked efficiently to prepare for today's shift. They were enjoying the quiet now knowing full well that at anytime there would be a call from the receptionist to tell them that patients were beginning to arrive.
Labor 302
Rose walked into the hospital as she clutched her belly as she breaths through her contractions
Glancing up from her paperwork Rebecca, the hospital's main Receptionist looks up and sees a young woman who is obviously pregnant and clearly distressed. When the woman comes up to the desk Rebecca gives her a warm smile, "Good morning, is everything all right? How can I help you today?"
"I'm in labor today and need to be admitted. I'm pregnant with twins." she says as she tries to figure out how far the contractions are apart.
"Okay let's get you admitted so we can get you upstairs," Rebecca says as she signals for an orderly to being over a wheelchair for the pregnant woman. "What is your name? Have you pre-registered? What is the name of your doctor so I can notify them that you are here?"
"Yes I preregistered a couple months ago. My name is rose. I can't remember his name I know it was a guy." She says sitting down in the wheelchair
After checking the computer with the information Rose gave her Rebecca was quickly able to find her information. "It says here you are a patient of Dr. Pierce. You are in luck as he is on duty today and is already here," she tells Rose as she prints out an ID bracelet and hands it to the orderly to attach to Rose's wrist. "Take her upstairs," Rebecca tells the orderly "Room 302." As the orderly begins to push the wheelchair towards the elevator Rebecca gives Rose a warm smile, "good luck! I will call upstairs so a nurse will be waiting for you."
Rose smiled back "thank you and have a nice day." She says as the person takes her upstairs
Nurse Tiffany Winters had just finished cleaning up one of the Delivery Rooms she she heard the telephone at the nurses station begin ringing. Hurrying over she answered the phone and received the information from Rebecca in reception that a patient was on her way up. After hanging up the phone she paged Dr. Pierce to tell him one of his patients was coming in before grabbing a blank chart and heading to the elevators to wait for the patient.
When the elevator opens she sees a nurse standing there and smiles "how are you today?" She asks as she rubs her belly
"I am doing very well thanks," Tiffany responds with a smile as her new patient is pushed off the elevator and extends a greeting. "You must be Rose. I am Tiffany and I will be your nurse today." As the orderly begins to push Rose down the hall to her room Tiffany walks alongside the chair. "I haven't had a chance to grab your file yet it can you tell me how far along you are? How far apart are your contractions? Has your water broken yet?" She asks quickly as they enter Room 302 and stop the wheelchair next to the bed.
"No my water hasn't broken yet, I'm 8 months along and my contractions are 10 minutes apart. Nice to meet you Tiffany." She says as they help her into bed
Gavin slowly waddled from the taxi to the entrance of the hospital. He stopped halfway from the entrance to the reception desk, an intense contraction crashing over him. Once it ended, he made his way to the desk. "My name is Gavin Jones. I'm 39 weeks along with twins, and I'm pre-registered with Dr. Pierce." He panted to the receptionist. He was winded from the short distance of walking and the previous contraction.
Room 302 (Rose):
"If you are only 8 months along it is very early for you to be going into labor so when Dr. Pierce comes in he will have to decide if he wants to try and stop your labor or let things continue. But for now I am going to have you change into a gown while I go grab your file and then we will get you settled in before the doctor examines you." Tiffany explains as the orderly leaves with the wheelchair and she reaches to hand Rose the gown that was laying on the foot of the bed. "Will you need any help changing?"
Reception:

Rebecca looks up as a pregnant man stumble through the door. As he pauses halfway to her desk clearly in the through a of a contraction she immediately sends for a wheelchair. When he staggers over to her desk at the end of his contraction she quickly types in the information that he gives her. "I have your registration information right here Mr. Jones," she says as she prints his ID band just as an orderly brings him a wheelchair and helps him sit. Walking around the desk she attaches the bracelet to his wrist. "Bring him up to the 3rd floor," she tells the orderly as she stands back up to go notify the Delivery Ward of their newest arrival. "Good luck Mr. Jones," she says with a smile as he is wheeled away "and congratulations!"
"Thanks," Gavin said weakly as the orderly wheeled him to the elevator. Once they made their way to the third floor, he looked around for a nurse.
Nurse Jennifer Black had just gotten off the phone with the receptionist when she looked up and saw a man being wheeled off the elevator. Heading over she gave him a smile. "Hi I am Jennifer and I will be your nurse today, you must be Gavin." Looking up at the orderly she stated, "he is going into Room 304." As the orderly began pushing the wheelchair down the hallway she followed behind. As they entered the room and neared the bed. "How far along are you? How far apart are your contractions? Has your water broken yet?"
(Labor 304)
"My contractions are five minutes apart and my water hasn't broke yet." He said as the orderly helped him onto the bed.
Room 304:
"Okay," Nurse Jennifer says as she writes down the information the patient gives her as the orderly gets him onto the bed before leaving with the wheelchair. Picking up a gown she hands it to Gavin. "I am going to have you cage into a gown while I get your file. Are you going to need any help changing? Is here anyone I can contact to notify you are here?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,823 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8