Daughter To Midwife (Closed With calder_archer)
My starter:

Typical, stubborn, teenage, Olivia laid on the couch flipping through the channels. She wouldn't mind so much,if her father didn't leave her to watch over her dad while her father went on--once again, another business trip while she could be hanging out with her friends. She was a bit irritated by her dad pacing the floors back and forth, and panting. Something about "contractions" but Olivia couldn't of cared less.
"Dad, do you mind?" she asked, tapping her finger against the remote.
"Do you have no sympathy?" he snapped at the grumpy teenager. He was feeling the early twinges of labour, and between the pain and the anxiety, he was just as grumpy as his daughter. He was pacing, partly for the pain, partly for the worry. "Christ, I'm in labour and you're down my throat as usual."
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
"Stop being so over dramatic." She rolled her eyes, nothing was on that caught her interest, so she turned off the tv. "Can't wait when papa comes home to quit your nagging." she snapped back sitting up on the couch.
He continued to pace, scowling at his daughter, rubbing his back as he waddled around. He was beginning to heat up, feeling hot and sweaty, so he pulled the blinds over the windows and took off his loose shorts and boxers, much to his daughter's complaint.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
The phone rang, just when Olivia's father was going to grab the phone she grabbed it before him. A small frown appeared on Olivia's face looking at the caller ID. She answered the phone respond. "What do you want?"
It was the midwife on the phone with the impatient teenager. She was calling to let her father know that she maybe late due to the weather.
"Who cares? it's not like we'll be waiting up on you, old lady." she snapped back, looking at her phone, texting.
"Could you not be slightly polite?" he glared at the teen, still pacing back and forth, then he stopped, his hands on his upper legs, bracing himself and moaning out, long a low. There was a pop, and a splash, as his waters broke, hitting the floor and forming a puddle around his ankles.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
She turned her head quickly looking at her dad. "The heck?!" she rushed to his aid looking at the weat puddle that surrounded him. "Did you pee yourself or something?!"
"No, my water broke!" he snapped at her once more, doubling over in pain, clutching his round belly. "Christ, when will the midwife be here?" he groaned through gritted teeth.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"She said she'll be late--" her eyes widen, coming to realization that she maybe left here alone. "Oh fuck." she muttered. "Oh no. No, no no no! I'm not gonna be stuck in the position in delivering a hell spawn!" she said backing away.
"They're your siblings!" he growled at her, kneeling down on the floor on all fours. He gently rocked back and forth on his hands and knees, panting heavily. "Help me, for christ sake!"
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
Her voice soften a little. She was genuinely scared. Having no knowledge whatsoever on how to deliver a baby. "H-How? how the heck can I help?!"
"Uuuugh.." her father groaned. "Just.. rub my lower back, or my belly," he said, still rocking gently on his hands and knees.
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Uh.." she reluctantly touched his back and with her other hand, she gently rubbed his belly to ease the pain. "Like this?" she asked, she shifted as she felt the baby move inside him.
"Mmm.." He moaned softly. "Yes, like that." He moaned out roughly as he felt a harsh contraction. "Olivia, I need you to do something for me."
Birth lover!
On discord @zlastname
"Wh-What?" she asked in a shaking tone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,712 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,465 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,776 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,078 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,610 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,130 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,043 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8