Because Of You (Closed With VenusLove)
Joan obeyed and dashed upstairs within a second, her heart raced with fear, not knowing whether too cry or scream. She quietly, went back into her room.
Meanwhile in the kitchen, Xander sweated and panted from perspiration, he let out a soft moan as he ejaculated inside, as drips of semen spilled onto the floor.
Simon slouched with relief as he came and knew he was going to have to clean up this mess. He groaned slightly as his husband exited him and he reached around and massaged his sore ass. "Did you want me to finish making you dinner?" He asked breathlessly as he stood straight up.
Granting a Life.
Xander sniffed after he caught his breath and pulled up his pants, zipping it back up. "Yeah..I'm still hungry." He looked at the floor and glared. "Clean this fucking mess up while you're at it too." he went back into the living room grumbling.
Simon cleaned himself up and them the mess before he went back to cooking. The baby moved restless after the activity that he had with its father. He finished cooking and brought it to his husband and sat it down on the coffee table. He then turned from him and made his ways upstairs to she how his daughter was doing now.
Granting a Life.
Joan was buried under the two layers of blankets shaking. She couldn't wrap her head around of what just happened but she knew it wasn't a pleasant sight, nor something she wanted to see again. Her movement stopped when she heard the door open slowly, fearing it was her father, her movement became stiff.
Simon entered his daughters room and stepped over their toys. He looked to see Kayla still in her bed sound asleep. He then reached John's bed and sat down heavily on her bed. "Sweetie, I know you're still awake. Please don't be scared your dad's not going to come up here. Come see mom." He said as he patted the bed. Joan was six and Kayla was five, with baby number 3 on the way he wondered how many more kids they would have.
Granting a Life.
Joan wiggled out of the blankets making her way up to the surface of the bed. She stared down at Simon, having a tight grip on the blankets. "Mommy," she whispered. "What..were you and dad doing?" she wrapped her arms around her knees. Though Simon's presence calmed her a bit, she was still shaken up about what she had witnessed. "Was dad..hurting you again?" she asked quietly, not wanting to wake her sister.
Simon patted his daughters hair to help her calm down. "No daddy wasn't hurting me. He was relieving some tension that he had built up." Simon said trying to get around the fact that him and her dad were having sex in the kitchen. He continued petting her hair and kissed the top of her head. "Now go to bed. We have to be a happy family tomorrow with your dad's friends coming over. You and your sister can help me make cookies." He said giving her a kiss on the top of her head and helped put her back to bed.
Granting a Life.
Oh how Joan hated hiding under a mask acting as if this family were normal. Even though it was the closest thing to having her father be loving to her and her sister and treating her mother with respect. She hated pretending as if everything was fine. She nodded and snuggled back into bed as Simon tucked her in.
"That's my good little girl." Simon said giving her a kiss on her forehead before he heaved himself up from her bed. He balanced himself with his hands on his belly before he went over to Kayla and gave her a kiss on her head as well." He went out of the room and left it cracked open for them. He then went to his shared room and sat down on the bed and sighed as he leaned back and looked at his belly. Seven months seemed way to long and that the pregnancy would never end.
Granting a Life.
The next morning was crucial. After breakfast, Joan went to put her dish in the sink as she glanced at her father who was drinking coffee--not to mention he was jugging down the coffee to ware of the beer. Though he did plan on making room for more beer and exclusive alcoholic beverages later on. "Daddy!" Kayla the youngest currently shouted as she jumped onto Xander's lap. "Hey!" he responded, pulling her onto his lap hugging her. "How's my favorite little girl?"
Favorite.
Being well aware Kayla was favored, made Joan's eyes crinkle. She gave a quiet sigh as she walked out of the kitchen.
Simon had gotten up early that morning and started doing the cooking. He felt tired and used as he made breakfast for his family and didn't have a moment for himself. He set breakfast and coffee down at where Xander sat and then grabbed a piece of toast and started cleaning the living room.
He saw Joan come out of the kitchen. "Hey sweetie." He said as he went into the supply closet. "You okay lovebug?" He asked as he pulled out the vacuum. He then looked into the kitchen and saw Kayla with Xander. "Ahh." He said as he sat down on the couch.
Granting a Life.
She sat down next to him. "I don't think daddy loves me." she said, her voice cracked a little as if she were to cry. She looked at them in the kitchen, laughing and poking at each other in a teasing, loving manner. It's things like that she wishes she could have. Even if they were for a moment.
Simon gave his daughter a hug even though his belly got in the way. "That's okay love. Sometimes I don't think daddy likes me either but if we love him that should be enough." He said as he let his daughter breath. He took a moment and knelt down in front of her. "Besides you and I have a special bond and there is plenty of things we can do together." He said and wiped her eyes.
Granting a Life.
"I know..." she gently removed his hand from her cheeks. "But when the baby's born, I know It will be like I don't exist." the tears naturally flowed like a fountain from her eyes as they strolled down her cheeks.
"Come here baby." Simon said as he picked up his six year old and had her pretty much on his belly. He had no trouble holding her as he went over to a photo of when she was littler. "Mommy has always been here for you. A new baby in the house won't change the fact that you where my baby first." He said giving her several kisses on her cheek to try and make her happy. He noticed out of the corner of his eye that Xander was getting up. Probable to go to work.
Granting a Life.
Joan cuddled close to Simon when she saw Xander get up, she buried her head into his chest when he walked over to them.
"Headin to work, I'll be back for the party of course." He kissed his husbands forehead and only giving Joan a head rub. But with Kayla, he picked her up and swung her around a little before heading out the door.
Simon frowned as he watched his husband walk away and showed Kayla his affection. He gave Joan a big hug and kissed her twice before setting her down on the ground. "Alright. Now who wants to help bake cookies for the party? First one there gets yo like the beater." He said knowing that both girls would get to have their own.
He stood there in the kitchen with his girls while making sure to keep an eye on time to make sure the meats marinate and that things went accordingly.
Granting a Life.
The two girls excitedly grabbed the equipment needed. Joan carried three bowls onto the counter, grabbing a stool for higher height as Kayla did the following.
"There's my two pretty girls." Simon said as he kissed both of there cheeks. They started mixing the ingredients together in a bowl and soon they were putting dough onto a pan. He gave them their beaters and smiled down at them. "Now go to the table and eat that their. Mom's going to clean up." He said as he started maneuvering around the narrow kitchen with his belly.
Granting a Life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,496 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,160 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,834 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,932 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,260 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,180 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8