Because Of You (Closed With VenusLove)
"You shut your fucking mouth!" he grabbed a vase as he threw it at him, yet thankfully it missed him as it slammed against the wall and shattered into pieces. "I don't know what the fuck you mean by, 'Not wanting my daughter end up being like me.." He said yelling back, but more louder. He walked towards Simon and grabbed his arms tightly; throwing him onto the ground as a loud thud was heard. "I work my ass off and once again, you're going to disrespect me?!"
Simon turned himself in time to land on his back to help miss the baby. He knew Xander would act like this. "I don't want Kayla to be disrespectful to her elders and to beat up her spouse when they don't get what they want or make them upset." He said as he got back to his feet and held his belly were their child squirmed within from the sudden movement.

"Are you going to ignore this baby too? Does this baby also not deserve the love from it's father like Joan doesn't get. Maybe I will leave and take the girls with me." He said making idle threats to leave him.
Granting a Life.
He slapped him across the face hard to keep him quiet. Slamming him against the wall, Xander repeatedly hit him multiple times. "I'm so sick of your stupid remarks! Who are you to tell me what to do, huh?!" He practically yelled in his face. "I didn't ask for Joan to be born! I didn't ask for this baby to be born! It's your fault!" He pushed him to the ground once more, this time harder. "Kayla's the only one that respects me! You turned Joan against me! And that's my fault?!" Xander roughly grabbed Simon once more my the arm and tossed him into the living room, making him fall onto the couch.
Simon felt tears come to eyes as he felt the slaps across his face knowing he was going to have bruises on his face in the morning. "And you think this is all my fault!" He yelled at him as he tried to get his breath. "You're the one who fucks me! I don't see you holding your children inside your belly." He said as he cover his belly protectively. Being 7 months pregnant he worried about going into early labor from his husband's rough housing.
Granting a Life.
"This is just like you!" he yelled back. "Always laying victim.." He curled his hand into a tight fist, as if he was about to punch him. But he froze. He stared at his husbands belly, and began to tremble realizing what he was doing. He stepped back, huffing heavily, as he walked away quietly into another room to cool down.
There, Joan sat upstairs watching the whole thing. Until she was sure, Xander was in the other room with the door closed, she ran down the stairs, running to her mother. "Mom, you okay?" she asked in a shaky tone.
"Oh baby, mommie is okay." He said taking his hands and wiping his face and then held his daughter close to him. "Everything is okay baby." He said petting her hair and calming his own racing heart beat. He held her close to him not wanting to let her go as he sat there with her. Holding her close he eventually stood up with her in his arms and carried her like a princess upstairs. "You should go to bed. You have school in the morning." He whispered to her not wanting his husband to know that he was moving around in fear that he would beat him till he couldn't get up.
Granting a Life.
"Alright mommy.." But she knew deep down things weren't okay. Far from it. She dreaded going to school, afraid of what her father may do to her poor mother. As Simon tucked Joan into bed, kissing her forehead, and left the room; she tossed and turned trying to sleep. It took her an hour until she drifted into slumber.

The next day, their daughters were sent to school, and the house was pretty quiet. Almost like a ghost house except the living still roamed the rooms. Xander walked in the kitchen making himself coffee as he yawned quietly. It almost crossed his mind that the midwife was coming to visit for preparations for the birthing in two months, as well as to do a physical check up on Simon. "Shit.." he whispered, looking around at the mess from yesterday.
Simon got up early that morning and took his daughters to school. He loved them both even though his youngest daughter was defiantly troublesome he couldn't help but love them both equally. After dropping them off he went back to his house with a heavy heart.

He waddled his way to the bathroom and locked the door behind him. Looking in the mirror he surveyed his face and looked at all the bruises he had. He knew the midwife was coming today and he couldn't have her see him like this. The midwife could literally take his kids away for not being in a stable and loving home so in the end he got out his makeup to cover up the marks on his face as best as he could.
Granting a Life.
For once, Xander cleaned up the place nicely. Thank God, just in time when the midwife knocked on the door.
Xander took a deep breath before opening the door, and put on his best fake smile. "Hey! come in."
"Thank you," the midwife nodded. Her name was Miriam. An experience middle aged midwife. Besides, Xander would not pay for less. He always paid for the best things regardless how expensive they were. "So where's your husband?" She asked, looking around as she walked into the den. "Oh, I believe he's in the bathroom fixing himself up." Xander replied.
It didn't take Simon long to hide the bruises on his face since he had practice and time to learn how to do it correctly thanks to YouTube videos. He eventually left the bathroom with a hand on the top of his belly. He was almost a little shock when he saw his midwife in the home already. "Oh Miriam, you're here early today. Did you want me to get you something to drink?" He asked her trying to be as hospitable as he could in his current condition.
Granting a Life.
Miriam shook her head and smiled as she sat on the couch. "Not at all, dear I'm fine." She looked at both Xander and Simon and frowned a little bit. "Why such the long faces? You're expecting again! nows a time to be happy!"
She said, fortunately she was clueless to the idea as of what happened last night.
"Oh were happy. I'll just be more happy if this kid wasn't using me a punching bag. This child is more active than my last two." Simon said as he hovered over the seat before plopping down on his seat. "Hopefully I don't get much bigger. Seven months and I'm huge." He joked about trying to make everything seem normal as he tried to keep her at ease.
Granting a Life.
Miriam laughed along side him. "Ah..haha, that's life for ya hun. Has some obstacles, but worth in the end, like with carrying a baby." She grabbed her equipment and monitor. "Now let's take a look at the baby's heart beat shall we?" As she placed the equipment onto the table, plugging the monitor in. She pulled up Simon's shirt and rubbed gel on his belly gently. "There we go.." she said softly she rubbed the remote onto his belly, searching for a heart beat.
There was silence.
Not a single thump.
The midwife grew weary and hovered to the other side of his belly. "Okay..." she sighed in relief as she was finally getting a heart beat. It was faint and slow, but still a least healthy heart beat.
Simon's heart leaped into his throat when they couldn't find the baby's heart beat. Before he started panicking though the midwife then moved to the other side of belly and finally heard the baby. "Oh thank Christ!" He breathed out heavily and leaned his head back, putting his hand over his eyes he rubbed them to take the stinging of tears away.

He almost thought that he had lost the baby and he was blaming himself for getting into a fight with his husband. He then looked back down at his belly and smiled with relief. "Is everything okay with the baby?" He asked concerned.
Granting a Life.
"Everything is fine...But," she sighed. "It's not normal to not hear a heartbeat within three seconds. And the heartbeat is rather slow." She frowned. "This maybe either due to stress or other problems." She placed a hand on Simons shoulder. "Is everything alright?" she then looked up at Xander who kept a blank expression.
"Well..." Simon stopped a moment to think about how he should word his sentences. "Xander and I had an argument the other day but it was nothing that big. Plus I was on my feet a lot yesterday since we had people over. Maybe I'm over doing it a little." He said as he placed a hand on the side of his belly, worried about the baby. He was praying that he wouldn't have to deliver the baby early.

"Will the baby be okay?" He asked her as he looked up at her and then back at his belly where their baby lived.
Granting a Life.
"The baby will be fine dear. Just..take it more easy and try to stay out of confrontations." She said as she slightly glared at Xander. She looked back at Simon returning a smile. "If you need anything or feel early contactions, call me." She got up and made her way to the door.
Simon pulled his shirt back down over his belly and sat there staring at it. He was almost in shock. Never in his other pregnancies with girls had he had this scare. He knew that if he would go into labor here soon that the baby would be a premature but the baby would more than likely live with the size of what his belly was now. He looked over to Xander but didn't say a thing knowing he didn't care really about what was going on with his children unless it was about Kayla.
Granting a Life.
Xander quietly sat beside Simon and sighed. "I'm sorry.." He muttered
Jumping in now, OK?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,164 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,266 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,246 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8