Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)
Name: Koi

Description: Bright blonde hair, bright blue eyes, skinny and slender but strong.

A young but mature human known by many as Koi in his village was currently tending to his duties for the evening for his parents like an obedient son, making sure not to travel too far in the forest where the legendary beast was residing as he had cut down a few trees and had gathered up a few pieces of firewood for that evening in the dead of a chilly winter day. He was not aware that he was being watched by a monster, a man known by many in his village as the 'forsaken one' a shape shifter known to turn into a massive snake like creature who was also known to impregnate unfortunate souls that it came in contact with. He had quickly returned back to the hut that his parents were both huddled in waiting in, dropping the pieces of firewood to the hard floor and helping with getting a nice and warm fire to rise and grow so that him and his parents would be nice and warm that evening.

That night after his parents were both asleep in the hut Koi had sneaked out, wanting to walk around the forest for a while to clean his mind of any negative thoughts. What he did not know was that the beast of the forest was watching him and planning when it would attack him. He was not aware about that and had went on his merry way.
Name: Ash
Description: Silver eyes, black hair, muscular and strong.

Ash was walking through his woods watching the young man, having a urge to take him but couldn't leave the forest. Knowing they always end up in the forest sooner or later, Ash waited. The man looked strong enough to do what he was planning, since his last slave died only after the first time. As night fell Ash was surprised to see the man coming into his woods. Changing into his snake form, Ash slithered through the woods moving in behind the guy. Striking quickly, Ash grabbed the man knocking him out and taking him back to his home deep in the forest.
Koi had been unsuspecting of Ash's intentions, managing to turn around before he was struck by some strange object hitting the back of his head. He had hit the ground hard and had remained that way, unknowing as to where the creature like man was taking him off to because he was unconscious the whole entire time during the traveling through the depths of the forest and into his home. When Ash had gotten to his home he had dropped Koi on the ground without any ounce of respect and within a few hours the confused Koi had stirred from his slumber with a groan of pain as he had reached behind his head with a dainty hand and had rubbed the sore area of his head. "W .. Where am I?" He had mumbled under his next breath, looking around the unfamiliar home that was the beast's dwelling.
(Going be a huge cobra snake.)

Ash having dropped the guy in his home changed back into his human form not wanting the guy to die before he had his little fun. Once he spotted the guy starting to awaken, Ash stood there standing in front of the man, "You entered into my forest, how unwise of you. However you are mine now and my little slave. What is your name?"
Koi's eyes had arisen slowly with widening eyes, seeing the beast like man that was now standing in front of him within his line of sight. "M .. My name is Koi." He had said with an unsteady stutter to his soft tone of voice. He may have been obedient but at the same time he was scared because of what plans the unknown man would have in store for him during the next few hours. He did not want to be raped by him nor did he want to die. Not when he had so much to live for.
Ash stared down at Koi knowing he was scared, but didn't care at the moment. Ash looked over at Koi noticing he looked strong enough to survive what was ahead of him, "Get cleaned up over there and then come back here. Then after that I want you to make me dinner. Then after eating, I'm going to have a surprise for you."
"Y .. Yes Sir. As you wish." Koi had said to Ash obediently, swallowing hard and with much difficulty. He had slowly and cautiously arose to his feet, walking over to where the much larger man known had wanted him to go off to. He had washed himself up and had cleaned himself of any any all filth like he was told to do first, redressing his slender body in his clothing once more and beginning to make Ash dinner from what was laying around and had seemed edible enough to eat. He had looked over his shoulder from time to time, fearful of the man who was now his master and what his intentions were while his back was turned.
Ash sat at the table watching the man getting cleaned up before making his dinner. Feeling his cock getting hard from watching, Ash tried to calm himself knowing he wanted to wait until after eating. Once the food was done, Ash took his plate, "About time it's done, now eat what's left and get ready for the surprise." Ash ate quickly wanting to get the task over.
Koi had tried to remain calm and relaxed, knowing that worrying about what would happen would not keep back the inevitable. He had put out the fire that he had cooked with, walking over to the table that his master was at and had handed him the nice warm plate of beef stew that was on it after picking it from the bones of a recently killed prey in the corner of the room until it was stripped of flesh and was nothing more than bones and cooking the meat until it was perfectly and well cooked instead of being raw. He had bowed his head to his master, eating the food as if he were an animal who had never had a decent meal in his whole entire life and had soon put the plate in the sink and had tried to make sure that he was ready for the surprise that was soon coming.
Ash rose from the table looking down at Koi who looked scared. Glad to notice, Ash grabbed him throwing him onto the bed. Pulling his clothes off of Koi, Ash then did the same with his own revealing his body. Looking at Koi Ash smiled, "I assume you have heard of a monster living in the woods, that can shift into a snake. Well my surprise to you is that, its no tale, but a true fact, and your about to pregnant with my children." Ash changed his form into a huge silver cobra snake, revealing his huge cock that was already hard.
Koi had whimpered with fear, trying to struggle against Ash's strong grip but he was not strong enough to get free. He had looked wide eyed like before, quivering as he had instantly regretted walking out into the woods that night. He had wanted to be with his parents sleeping in their medium sized hut, safe from the merciless beast of the forest and it's horrors that dwelled in the depths of it but now he could not protect himself from being raped and impregnated by the massive monster that had now towered over her with an even more massive cock. He had wanted to plead for mercy but had known that the creature known as Ash had no such mercy to give out to him so he was doomed to be a victim to rape and there would be no one to help him. No one to be his knight in shining armor.
Ash felt Koi struggling in his grip but didn't let go, knowing he would try to run. Spreading his legs on the bed, Ash got up onto it, placing his cock in front of Koi's anus. Not giving Koi any time to prepare, Ash shoved his cock all the way in not stopping for a moment until he couldn't go any farther. Once he was in, Ash pulled out some shoving it back in until he was thrusting hard and fast into Koi, "Scream my slave, scream!!"
Koi had quivered nervously, feeling like a caged animal being abused. He had tensed up as he had felt the presence of the tip of Ash's erect and thick cock against the tight virgin flesh of his opening, crying out with a pained scream as he had felt Ash enter him without a single ounce of mercy. He had squirmed and tried to push Ash's snake like form from him but he was locked firmly inside of him. "Ow! .. stop! .. please stop!" He had pleaded to the beast but it was nothing more than a deaf plead.
Ash looked down at Koi who was screaming him to stop. Ash only laughed and continued to thrust harder and faster into Koi, "You are part of me now, and will never be free!!" Ash yelled at his slave beginning to moan as he was thrusting and soon feeling his climax coming. Once he couldn't hold it back, Ash moaned loudly feeling his seed being released into Koi. Pulling out, Ash grabbed Koi up in his snake arms moving him against the wall, where he held him before shoving him down onto his cock, "Ready for round two my slave."

(Hey I be back in 30 minutes kk)
Koi had whimpered with both fear and pain, feeling as though he was being ripped apart down the middle of his body. He had wanted death and that alone to be his release but sadly it seemed to not be that way as he was still alive and breathing. He had felt as though his body were tainted with sin now and he had wanted to be anywhere but there with Ash. He knew that there was a god and had prayed with all of his strength but it seemed as though he was not answering him. When he was asked for round two he had shook his head frantically, wanting all of the sex to be over and done with.
(I'm back)

Ash smirked looking at him shaking his head, "Sorry that is the wrong answer." With that Ash held Koi against the wall before thrusting up and down into him, not stopping until he had climaxed at least a couple times. Releasing Koi, Ash let him fall down to the floor chuckling at the blood that was on his cock, "Now you are mine and will soon be filled with my eggs." Ash remaining in his snake form wrapped his tail around Koi before going to sleep.
Koi had wanted to be free from Ash's possession but he was wrong. Dead wrong. He had tensed up his body as he was not prepared for a second round of sex that was brought down upon him. He had cried out in agony as he was held up against the wall at the mercy of the snake's massive body, grunting with discomfort and pain with each thrust inside of him until Ash had fallen prey to a climax. He had crumpled to the floor after being freed from the wall, panting heavily and with much difficulty as his nude body was covered in sweat and blood ran down his thighs.

(Welcome back. :))
(Thanks, so I looked up snake eggs. They can have from 20 to 40, how many you want the first time?)

Ash slept for some time not waking up after the glorious night he had with his new slave. Ash dreamt of the day when his slave would be pushing out his many children.
Koi had stayed awake for some time, staring at the massive armless but powerful creature known as Ash with both disgust and fear as he had slumbered soundly throughout half of the night. He had wanted his life to end so that he would not be subjected to any more sexual penetrating by Ash who was his new master. He had soon fallen asleep, turning over from laying on his back and laying upon one of his sides and curling up into himself, not wanting any of Ash's body warmth. Not after what he had did.

(We can have ten if you want.)
(Sounds great, how big you want them?)

Ash didn't wake up until morning noticing his slave was still there. Glad that he didn't have to go find them, Ash changed into his human form staring down at Koi. Noticing he was curled up on his side, Ash grabbed him shaking him awake, "Get up, it's time for breakfast, go get wood for the fire!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,843 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,195 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,981 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,278 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,267 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,096 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,199 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8