Unexpected. (Closed with TigerFan46.)
Name: Kayla
Description: Dark black hair, bright blue eyes, petite and slender.

Kayla had tried to get her lover to buy maternity clothing that day but so far she was not in luck with getting him out of the house. "Love .. come on. I promise that no one will talk about you. I promise." She had said to him, wanting him to go out and shop with her that evening.

(I hope that I did the start of the roleplay right.)
Name:  Nick
Description:  Light brown hair, hazel eyes, athletic build but not overly muscular

Nick frowned as he looked in the mirror.  He was dressed in sweats and a XXL t shirt that he had gotten at some event a few years ago.  With his wider hips, expanded backside, two definite breasts attached to his chest, and his 28 week pregnant belly, he was caught somewhere between his old athletic male body, and the body of a clearly pregnant woman.  He knew that pregnant men were becoming more common, and that Kayla would be needing some new clothes of her own now that she was starting to show, but that didn't change the fact that he was extremely hesitant about going out and buying women's clothing for himself in public. 

"I look weird," he said with a reluctant sigh.
Kayla had her own emotions about her own pregnancy but they were not the same as Nick's own ones. She knew that he did not feel as masculine now that he was also carrying children and she had wanted him to feel very masculine no matter what happened. She stood behind the door, waiting for it to open. "I know that you feel that way but it will be over soon. I promise." She had tried to be encouraging to her husband but she felt like she was failing at that part.
Nick opened the door and looked at Kayla as she cradled her bump that was just visible when she was standing sideways.  He was jealous of how quickly she had gone from panicked when they found out she was pregnant, to excited and in love with her new growing body.  Nick on the other hand had experienced a constantly increasing discomfort as he had systematically outgrown all his regular clothes, and begun changing shape to accommodate his pregnancy and the hormones that came with it.  They still had sex regularly, but Nick was very self conscious when he was undressed in front of Kayla despite her insistence that she liked his new body.  He sighed again realizing he couldn't turn her down, and figured at the very least, maybe he could find something that actually fit him and wasn't too feminine. 

"Just promise me that you're still going to want to get in bed with me even if I end up wearing a dress," he said with a smirk as leaned down to kiss her cheek.
Kayla had become relieved as her beloved Nick had finally opened the door to the bathroom area of the house after so much waiting and hoping that he would. She had gazed up into his eyes with a warm and loving smile, letting him know that she had cared for him though it all. The pregnancy that her husband had gone through did not change the way that she had felt about him. She had still thought of him as manly and masculine through it all even though his pregnancy had visibly changed him in ways she did not know was possible. "I promise to get in bed with you even if you are in a bra." She had said with a smirk, kissing his cheek in a loving way as well like he had did with her own one. She had held out a dainty hand and had gently took a hold of one of his larger one, leading him to the front door of their shared of home, letting him know that she was with him through this no matter what happened.
Half an hour later they were strolling through the mall towards the maternity shop.  Nick definitely felt some of the stares he was getting, but as they approached the store, he noticed another pregnant couple leaving.  The man was clearly wearing maternity jeans and a top that he had bought from the store.  And his breasts were contained in a way that made Nick think he had probably gone for a bra as well, something Nick was slowly beginning to realize he was going to need as he felt his boobs bounce under his ill-fitting shirt.  Well at least he wasn't going to be the first pregnant male customer.  That combined with Kayla at his side gave him a boost of confidence as they entered the shop.  After some basic directions about where to find their respective sizes, they made their way over to a corner to look for Kayla's things first.
Kayla had noticed a few stares in her and her nervous husband's direction but she had assured him that everything would be alright. They were just jealous that the were not pregnant. She would tell him with a warm and loving smile up at him as they had both walked in the direction toward the maternity store where the clothing was waiting for them. She had soon found herself in the store and looking for a few stylish and appropriate outfits that would fit her and her wrecking ball sized bump that seemed too large for her old clothing. She had missed her stomach being slender and flat but she had soon gotten used to her new size and had loved her husband's as well. She had soon been in the changing room, trying on a few pairs of jeans and a shirts that had fit her perfectly. After making sure everything had fit her fine she had paid for her clothing and had waited for her husband to pick out his own outfits. She was sure that he would find what he was looking for as well in the store. She had sat down on a bench, rubbing her stomach with a pained wince as the babies had kicked up a storm and had caused her pain.
Nick picked out some pairs of pants and some tops trying to stick to ones that weren't too feminine.  He even picked out a couple of dresses and skirts heeding the advice of the clerk who told him that most of her male customers found that the pants were a little uncomfortable on their newly engorged and sensitive manhood.  He figured he might as well go ahead and get some bras before he tried everything one, but he wasn't sure where to start.  He found Kayla and brought her over to help him find the size he needed. 

"So what do you think?" he said squeezing his breasts together under his shirt.  "How big are they?"
Kayla had smiled at her husband, finding that he was handsome with any article of clothing that he had worn. Even dresses. She had gotten up when her husband had wanted to be helped with finding a few bras. "Hmm? .. you seem like you wear a 34 D." She had picked out a few bras that would fit the size of her husband's growing chest. She had walked with her husband to the changing room, waiting outside of the changing room and had found that the sizes of the bras had fit perfectly. When her husband had shown her his chest she had smiled. "They fit perfectly love."
Nick stripped to his boxers which were bunched underneath the swell of his belly.  He awkwardly managed to get one of the bras on.  A black one with lace trim.  He'd never worn any women's clothing in his life, but he had to admit that it did feel good to have some support for the new weight he was carrying on his chest.  And the soft fabric of the cups against his nipples actually felt kind of good surprisingly.  He reached for a pair of jeans and pulled them on, lifting the panel up over his belly.  And again the feeling of support was a welcome change to what he'd been experiencing.  Although he could see what the clerk was talking about as he tried to adjust his swollen package in the pants that clearly weren't made for it.   He picked a light green v-neck top that was much softer than any of the over-sized t shirts he'd been wearing.  He pulled it on and took a look in the mirror.  'Well they definitely fit better than what I've been wearing,' he thought to himself.  He took a deep breath and opened the door to let Kayla have a look.
Kayla had waited for her beloved husband Nick to show her his new look that he had picked out from the outfits that he had chosen from the long line of them in the store. She had smiled as she had gazed at the outfit that he had worn, smiling at what her lover who seemed pleased at what he had worn. "You look great Nick. That is a wonderful look on you." She had said as she had walked close to him and had leaned her head up toward her husband's own, placing her lips gently upon his own ones in a soft kiss for a few moments that they had both shared. She had wanted to be as close to her husband as possible but she could not fully embrace him because of their swollen stomachs being in the way. She had wanted to strip her husband of his clothing and take him as her own during a fierce lovemaking session but she had kept her urges to herself. They could have sex later while they were at their shared of house.
"You think so?" he asked returning her kiss.  "I'll admit, it feels a lot better than what I've been wearing.  Although my boxers are a little bunched up in these pants."  He bent his legs trying to straighten them out without grabbing at them in public.   
Kayla had smiled as her own lips were being kissed by Nick who was her loving and caring husband. She had watched as her husband tied to smooth out the boxers that he had been wearing below the weight of his stomach. She had known that her husband was a little bit uncomfortable with the pants that he was wearing but the shirt had fit him fine and snugly. She had gathered up the clothing that both him and her had wanted to by and then paid for them by credit card before leaving the store with her husband with a few bags in her hand.
As they drove home, Nick realized he greatly preferred the clothes he'd tried on in the store to what he had had to change back into.  The fabric was itchy, he missed the support of the bra, and the more he thought about it, he didn't like the way his boxers felt bunched up in those pants underneath his stomach.  He couldn't believe he was considering what he was considering, but he decided to wait a few days to think it over.  Right now, he actually couldn't wait to get home and change into his new clothes. 

"Well did you find enough to get you through to next few weeks," he asked his even more pregnant wife.
"Yes I did." Kayla had drove home with her husband sitting in the passenger seat of the car, making sure that the weight of her stomach was not smashing the wheel when she had rode home. She had soon parked in the parking lot of their home, getting out with effort from the driver's seat and waddling over to the front door of the house. She had used a key to open the door and then handed her husband his bag of clothing so that he could put an outfit on. She had walked into the living room area and had sat down on the couch, sighing with relief now that she was not on her feet anymore.
Nick took their haul to the bedroom.  As he pulled the clothes out of the bag, he came across one of the dresses he had picked out.  'Might as well go all in now,' he thought as he removed his clothes.  He selected a white sports bra and slipped the dress over his head.  It was nothing fancy, just a simple red t shirt dress, but it hugged his new curves and again the feel of the fabric was so much nicer than anything he'd worn previously.  The feeling of openness between his legs felt awkward, but better than stuffing his ill-fitting underwear into those maternity jeans.  He walked to the den and stood next to the couch where Kayla was sitting.  "Well?" he asked holding his belly.
Kayla had remained on the couch resting for a while, much too tired to walk around any longer and had instead waited for her husband to join her in the living room after he got undressed and had changed his clothing and had gotten dressed in the new ones. She had watched television for a few minutes, turning the television off after she had gotten bored of it. She had soon seen her husband and his red dress like outfit as he had left their shared of bedroom and had stood next to the couch that she was sitting on. "That is a great outfit love." She had found her husband's outfit addictive to stare at, smiling with approval as she had gotten up with a hand upon her stomach as she had stood to her feet and had stood in front of him.
"I'm glad you like it," said Nick with a grin.  He felt his face warm as he blushed slightly.  "It actually feels kind of good if I'm being honest."  As she stood in front of him, their bellies touched and he looked down at her.
"I am glad to hear that." Kayla had smiled softly, feeling her and her husband bond with each other as the front of their stomachs touched one another's. She had gazed up into her handsome light hazel colored eyes, wanting their stare to never end no matter how awkward it was. She had placed a gentle kiss upon her husband's chest that was slightly above the area of his swollen milk filled breasts.
"I love you," he whispered with a smile as he caught her eyes again.  He kissed her deeply and felt movement from both of their wombs as their children seemed to realize they had a sibling nearby.  "So what else are we doing today?  Any big plans this afternoon, or are we just going to be a couple of lazy preggos?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,699 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,447 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,127 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,749 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,993 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,306 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,152 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,936 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,930 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8