Daughter To Midwife (Closed with cashewmanz)
(This rp is still open)

[Plot]: Olivia ended up staying home with her dad, to watch over him just in case he goes into labor. When it hits midnight, she's left to help him give birth, despite having no knowledge on how to assist in birth.

My starter:

Typical, stubborn, teenage, Olivia laid on the couch flipping through the channels. She wouldn't mind so much,if her father didn't leave her to watch over her dad while her father went on--once again, another business trip while she could be hanging out with her friends. She was a bit irritated by her dad pacing the floors back and forth, and panting. Something about "contractions" but Olivia couldn't of cared less.
"Dad, do you mind?" she asked, tapping her finger against the remote.
(I would love to join! Let me know what you think of this!)

In any other situation, James would have shot a glare at his daughter's sass. It was something she'd picked up in recent years--as all teens do, no doubt. Instead he let out a deep sigh and sat down in an armchair on the other side of the room.
"As a matter of fact, Olivia, I do mind," he responded, trying to keep his cool. "I think your little brother is going to come tonight, and I could use some support from you in that. How about it?"
(Sure!)
Rolling her eyes, she snarled as usual. "You certainly are capable of handling things well on your own, aren't you?" she asked in a sarcastic tone. "Poppin out a baby should be no problemo for you."
"Watch your tone, young lady!" James started, but quickly sat back in the chair. He knew he had to conserve his energy. "Giving birth is one of the hardest things someone can do. I don't expect you to understand that now...but someday, when you're married and ready to have a family, you and your partner will understand the difficulties...and rewards," he smiled, though Olivia didn't see.
She stuck her tongue out playfully. Despite her snippy attitude at times, she never meant true harm at the end of the day. "I ride solo, pops.. I ain't getting married or not having children." She gazed at the clock as i ticked loudly. "So when's the kid due?" she asked, resting her feet on the couch, laying back casually.
James smiled a bit more at that. He didn't want her growing up too quickly on him. "Well, my due date technically isn't for another two days, but I guess this little guy wanted to come early. My contractions aren't too close together yet, though. I suspect he'll be here sometime early in the morning," he explained, thoughtfully rubbing his belly.
"Well could the baby at least hurry up?" she said tapping her finger again. "The sooner he's born, the sooner I can go to bed."
"Believe me, nobody wishes he could more than me. But unfortunately it just doesn't work that way..." James felt a twinge as a contraction started. He grimaced a bit, but it quickly subsided. "They're getting closer together, though. That's good."
She raised an eyebrow. "Uh what is getting closer together?--not that I care though." She said, even though she clearly did.
"The contractions," he emphasized. "Didn't you pay attention when they taught you this back in middle school? Daddy's tummy squeezes around the baby to help push it out," he made a squeezing motion by pushing his hands together. "I'll let you know when the next one comes so you can feel it."
"I don't pay attention in school period--but no thanks, I'll pass on any 'feelin'." She was never the type of person to be sentimental. For some odd reason, touching or rubbing a pregnant belly, made her uncomfortable.
"You're lucky I'm having a baby, otherwise I'd be lecturing you on the importance of doing well in school..." James sighed. "Just promise you won't try to impart that particular quality to your brother, huh?"
With her arms crossed, looking away, she rolled her eyes. "You should know me by now, Dad." She huffed. "I make no promises."
"I guess I do, sweetheart," James said, feeling a bit guilty. A few more minutes passed, and he began to feel his womb tighten again. "Ohh...there it goes, look!" He lifted up his shirt and pointed to his belly, which was smooth save for some hair around his popped out belly button, and a few stretchmarks along the sides. It squeezed down around his son, and you could see a leg sticking out of the side, and another lump rise as the baby fought protested against the contraction.
"Holy shi--" her words her cut. Not only because her dad didn't tolerate cussing but because of how amazed she was. She got up from the couch and walked to her father and knelt down, unknowingly, rubbing his belly. Which she has never done the past nine months. "That's pretty cool, gotta admit..."
"Miracle of life and all that," James chuckled. He felt himself blush with pride. Olivia had never been interested in his pregnancy before--not that he could blame her, she was old enough to know the sorts of things that pregnancy involved and he understood why it would make her uncomfortable at this age. And even though his son would be here in the next few hours, he was happy to see her interacting with her brother while he was still in his dad's womb. The moment was cut short by the end of the contraction, as his belly returned to its normal size and shape, though the baby could still be felt thumping away.
She looked up at her father whom have blushed. "So that's what happens when there's...'contractions'?" she asked.
"Yes! I remember back when I was pregnant with you, they made you just as uncomfortable as your brother..." he said, getting nostalgic. "But this is still pretty near the beginning. The contractions will get worse--tighter and stronger--and I'll really need you to hold my hand through those."
Olivia sat on the ground, nodding in acknowledgement to what he was saying, for once listening intently as well. "Got it, but don't expect me to be all doctor 'n such. I still don't know jack when it comes to delivery."
"Don't worry, I've been doing my research, and I'll be able to tell you what needs to be happening. I just need you as an extra set of eyes and hands. Any questions?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,081 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,637 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,209 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,133 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,051 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8