Choice of the Minotaur (Closed with Minxveren)
Setting: A minotaur unable to mate with one of his own comes into a human town only to be captured.  However one human sets him free and agrees to bare his child.

Name: James
Description: Tall huge horns at top, muscular body.

James had been traveling for a few days until he had made it at the human village.  He had been warned by his minotaur tribe that the humans wouldn't trust him, but James had to try.  He had been trying to get any female pregnant with his child, but either they wouldn't get pregnant or refused.  Wondering if it was something wrong with him, James seeked out the witch doctor who stated a human would suit him more.  Agreeing, James took a potion with him that would help, knowing all he had to do was fine one.  However as he moved into the village, a ton of ropes over took him as he was dragged into a cage.
Name: Zeke
Description: Short blonde hair, bright blue eyes, petite and skinny.

Zeke had slept for half of a day, soon awakening to a sound of shouting from outside of his hut. He had stretched and had gotten up to his bare feet. He had walked outside and had seen a strange man who had the horns of what seemed like a bull. He had not known why but he had a strange urge to free the poor man like creature and he did just that, sneaking in the darkness and had removed the ropes with a small but still sharp dagger that had aided him many times in battles between the rival clans on the battlefield. He had hidden the man in his hut and had made sure that he was not seen by any members of the tribe. The man was already tortured enough and he did not want him to be captured again.
James who had been sleeping awoke hearing the noise of ropes breaking. Looking up, James spotted a small man cutting the ropes that would set him free. Wondering who this man was, James allowed him to get out, feeling the urge to be with this man and have children through him. However James didn't want to force himself on the man knowing he could kill him, "Why are you helping me?"
Zeke had spoken once he was safely with James in the depths of his hut. "I did not want my tribe to torture you. You seemed like you were just passing through." He had looked at the man and had observed him, he was taller than Zeke and he had felt as though he were smaller in size to the Minotaur who had towered over him in height. He had felt a strange urge to be taken by the man known as James.
James allowed the man to lead him into his hut. Noticing how tall he was compared to this small man, James sat down at the edge of the mans bed, "I want to thank you. I came here looking for something, or actually someone to help me." James looked around wondering if he should tell his full intentions since he felt so drawn to this man, "My name is James and I have been unable to mate with one of my own, so I was told I might find a human."
Zeke had listened to the man he had now known as James. He had gotten up, curious as to what the man would do now that he was in Zeke's hut. "You are welcome James. And have you found someone yet?" He asked James curiously, hoping that the answer was positive and not negative. He had sat down on the bed, gazing up into James's handsome eyes with his own innocent blue eyes.
James took a long sigh looking at the man Zeke. Shaking his head, James lowered his head, "Sadly I haven't found anyone yet. Before I could even ask anyone in this tribe of yours, I was captured. I still am looking for someone that would be willing to have my child." James looked to Zeke loving his blue eyes.
Zeke had spoken without a moment to really think. He had cleared his throat softly, revealing his emotions in the matter. "Well .. maybe I could help. That is .. if you would like me to." He had gazed up into the minotaur's eyes, finding himself strangely in tuned to them and everything else about James's body.
James looked down at Zeke in surprise that he would agree so easily. However before James decided, James looked down into Zeke's eyes, "Before you decide to be with me, I must tell you a few things first. I don't want you to agree unless you know. My baby will be bigger than any human child, and the labor and birth will be hard. Do you still want to be with me?"
Zeke had nodded in response to James's words, wanting to be with him despite the worries that would soon be in his way. He had smiled, gazing up into James's eyes with his own deep blue ones. "I still want to be with you. And I am ready for anything." He had undressed from his tribal clothing, standing naked in front of the minotaur. His manhood was standing erect and he was blushing at how aroused he was because of the handsome minotaur.
James nodded looking to Zeke watching him undress showing off his manhood. Removing his clothing he had around his waist, James revealed his own man hood that was twice as big as Zeke's. Pulling him onto the bed, James lowered him down to where he would be on his stomach. Getting up onto the bed, James positioned his manhood at James opening before slowly pushing it all the way in, letting him get accustomed to the size.
Zeke had gripped the covers of the bed as he had tensed up, feeling the presence of James's manhood as it had slipped it into Zeke's virgin opening. He had moaned in pleasure and had groaned in pain as well as the manhood's seemingly impossible size had stretched him, reaching the inner most parts of him he did not even know were even possible. He had bitten his lower lip, preparing himself for James's thrusts that were no doubt soon about to come.
James waited a few minutes to allow Zeke time to prepare noticing he was tensed up. Pulling out some, James began thrusting into Zeke wanting to make it more pleasure than pain, but knew his large manhood didn't help with the boy being so small. Soon James grabbed onto the bed, making his thrusts faster and harder knowing he had to get all the way in before he released his seed.
Zeke had kept his body tensed up, knowing that his smaller body was tensed and not moving. He had stayed still and had remained that way, moaning as soon as the stabbing pain of stretching became a pleasure that had sent him gasping for breathe. He had felt his body being rocked back and forth as his body was being thrusted into by James and his powerful hips and body.
James kept thrusting hard into Zeke noticing his body was starting to relax and his pain turning into pleasure. Feeling his climax starting to build, James thrusted faster going as deep in as he could allow. Finally James couldn't hold back as he let out a small cry feeling his release going deep into Zeke. Panting James soon let his manhood go limp as he pulled out turning Zeke over and handing him the vial, "Drink."
Zeke had kept a tight grip on the covers of the bed, moaning as if he were a wolf in the throes of heat. Soon he was turned over onto his back, panting as he had drank down the mysterious vial which had a bright blue liquid in it. He had made a face at how disgusting the taste was but he had quickly gotten used to it. He had soon leaned his head up, kissing the man's lips with a passionate kiss.
James kissed Zeke before laying down with him knowing they would soon find out if the liquid worked. Allowing Zeke to sleep in his arms, James watched Zekes stomach starting to grow some almost as if he was a couple months pregnant. Waking Zeke, James smiled down at him kissing his lips, "It has worked, you are pregnant with our child."

(How long should he be pregnant?)
Zeke had smiled up at James, laying down beside his new but beloved mate. He had soon fallen asleep, not knowing that his stomach was beginning to grow in size as if he were a few months pregnant. He had soon woke as he was awakened, yawning as he was soon staring down as his stomach which was swollen with James's children. He had raised his eyes and had smiled up at his mate, feeling proud to be carrying his children. "This is wonderful James."

(He can be pregnant for a couple of months.)
James nodded, "Very wonderful and I will be here with you through it all." James looked down at Zeke kissing his stomach that would grow over a couple months before it was time for him to give birth. Looking outside, James started to notice that the sun was going be rising soon, "I fear we will have to leave from here. Your tribe will probably not like knowing you are pregnant with my child."

(How many you want?)
Zeke had smiled, gazing down at his mate as his naked swollen stomach was being kissed by his mate's warm lips. He had gotten up, steadying himself upon his bare feet. He had walked around the hut, gathering up a few clothes into a pillowcase and joining his beloved mate as they had both left the house that he had ever grown to love and adore. He had dressed in a simple shirt and pants and had left with his beloved mate. If they stayed then they would risk the life of their unborn children that was growing in his stomach and that was something that he did not want to do.

(Two or three.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,732 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,845 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,205 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,997 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,279 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,270 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,097 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,201 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8