Daddy-to-be Hotel! (open to everyone!)
Name: Lyle
Role (carrier, partner, doctor, hotel staff): Carrier and Doctor
Physical details: 5'1'', with brown hair and green eyes.
Pregnancy (how far along, how many carrying): 5 months with his first child.
Other: Has a giant scar on his cheek after being attacked by an ex-girlfriend (not the ex who is his baby's other parent) and is completely deaf in his right ear (also because of the ex).

Lyle walked over to the group. He had been at the hotel for about a week, after losing his job at the local hospital and then losing his partner, and was trying to help out as much as possible.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
I had some food on a plate made for myself, and sat down to start eating. "Yes, settle down little ones. Food is coming." I said as I patted my big belly.
Rylan chuckles seeing how much food the others had grabbed "I sware with the amount we eat, they would think we are feeding an army"
Available for conversation, pm me.
Toke flies in refilling the food quickly and carefully. "Well you are in a way, an army of kids right sir?"
Rylan laughs and waves him over "In a way yeah" he says with a smile "And you know i work here, you can drop the 'sir'"
"Yeah, especially me!" I said with a laugh as I rubbed my huge belly. "I'm probably one of the biggest people here."
Toke flutters over "well you still are higher up then me sir. I'm just a server and room cleaner." He blushes and fluffs up his feathers a bit.
Jett keeps gobbling down his food in almost silence. He practically inhales his meal.
Birth lover!
Love to RP with pics & short videos
On discord @zlastname
Lyle watches, unsure of what to say.
Valar Morghulis - All Men Must Die.

For those who want more mpreg stories from me, visit http://mpregwriter.wordpress.com/ which is my new page and will be dedicated to mpreg (page currently inactive due to loss of inspiration).
Rylan chuckles and smiles "Id rather you called me by my name, I'm only a doctor after all"
Tori blinks "if your certain. Umm I can get you more food if you want."
"Im ok, i have plenty, what about you guys?" he asks looking up at the others around the table
Tori looks down and blushes "maybe I should go to work I don't want to get fired."
"Your with a customer! You ARE working" he says and smiles "Besides, i can easily say i spotted something that i wanted to have a look at" he grins "Stay and talk"
Tori nods "very well." He sits down by them.
he smiles and puts his arm around him, sending a text message to the manager saying that Tori is having some medical issues and needs the rest of the day off, with pay. getting the response of 'sure'.
Tori blinks surpised "wow really?" I get the rest of the day off?"
he smiles and nods "Thats the advantage of being the hotels head doctor, Hang around hun, have some food, enjoy the facility's here"
Tori blushes and nods "thanks." He smiles and fluffs up his feathers
"Man, whoever made this food really has my compliments." I said.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,397 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,170 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,084 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,346 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,279 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,521 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,034 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,562 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,253 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,494 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15