((Closed with TheBoyWithTheBelly
Violet looked at her reflection. Twirling her blackish, purple type hair that resembled her name. She sighed and picked up her brush, deep in thought, disappointed about her parents unfortunate, recent divorce. Not to mention she had to moved to a new city with her heavily pregnant father, no choice in the matter of course. Her thoughts stopped, when her father entered the room. Though she wanted to be alone, she let him in away. "What do you want.." She said softly, though her tone came off as cold.
James slipped into his daughter's room, gingerly stepping over bags and boxes still scattered around the floor. "I just wanted to check on you. I see you haven't unpacked yet..." His voice trailed off as he scanned the various containers covering the floor and bed. He sighed and placed a hand lightly atop his swollen, protruding belly. It felt heavy, stretching his old t-shirt taut. "We have to have this place in order before the big day, you know."
"We have time.." She made no eye contact with him. She wasn't ready to unpack not after not even getting use to the new atmosphere. "But I'll unpack tonight." She got up from the vanity stool, walking to the closet to grab her one pair of sneakers.
"Where do you think you're going, huh?" He folded his arms atop his belly. "If you're not going to unpack, you're going to help me get the kitchen organized. There's no way we can make dinner tonight things being the way they are."
Well there went her plans on going for a brief walk. She threw her shoes back in the closet and shot her father a glare; but eventually gave up, letting out a sigh. "Alright, fine I'll help out." She walked out of the room, walking into the kitchen, with numerous boxes on the counter.
James planted himself beside his daughter and began digging through a box of china wrapped in newspapers. "So, are you going to tell me what's going on, or are you going to fume for a while, huh?" As he rummaged through the box, he massaged the side of his swollen belly, soothing the aching sensation that only the rapid growth of pregnancy could bring on. He was big, very big. His doctor had told him so at his last appointment before packing up and leaving. And he was still carrying quite high. The baby wasn't budging, and his body felt strained and exhausted. Lately, his ankles had started flaring up again, but he refused to let it show. He couldn't let Violet see him so weak.
Violet carried stacks of fine china plates, walking to the cabinet. "Don't need to talk about it, don't wanna talk about it." She snapped back, placing the plates in the cabinet. Her pace of taking out the utensils and plates from the box and putting them in the draws or cabinets, fastened. She was too angry to be around her own father. All she wanted was to be with her mother, she was wondering how she was even holding up.
"Come on, Vi. We just got here. Let's not start things off this way." James set his box upon the counter and waddled up beside his daughter, gently draping his arm across her shoulder. "I know everything is a little crazy now, but we'll make the best of it. You'll see, okay? You, me, your little sister." He gently patted his growing belly for emphasis. "We'll figure it out together."
"Dad.." she said, as her voice trembled, she put the plate down on the blue marbled counter. "You just can't expect me to be all okay with this." Drips of tears escaped from her eyes, as they fell onto the plate. "I didn't ask to be here, and I certainly didn't ask for a sister-" As harsh as it may of sound, Violet had no regrets. She wiped her tears with her sleeve and quickly turned around, walking to the box of cups.
James' heart sank. "Vi, I..." He simply did not know how to finish the sentence. He stood there silently, biting at his fingernails, elbow propped on his belly. At great length, he drew a deep breath and spoke up. "Look, honey, I didn't ask to be in this situation, either, but here we are. We're going to make the best of it because, well, we don't really have any better option. I don't expect you to be ready for all of this, but we owe it to each other to give it our best." James wiped a single tear from his eye. "Why don't you take a break? We'll just have something delivered for dinner instead."
"Whatever," she replied heading towards the main room. She felt a huge amoint of guilt for snapping at her dad like that.
James sighed, massaging his brow in frustration. He wandered into the living room and carefully lowered his heavy body into a lone armchair, gripping the arms for support. Panting from the effort, he laid back and produced his cell phone from his pocket to order dinner. As he waited for the doorbell to ring, he contemplated his daughter's outbursts. He knew she had every right to be upset, but with the pressures of finding work, settling into the new home, and awaiting the birth of the new baby all pulling him in different directions, he doubted his ability to tend to her needs.
Violet laid on the couch that was still wrapped in plastic. She looked at her dad that was on the phone, reluctant to make small chat. "What are you ordering?.."
"Just a pizza. There's this place nearby everyone says is good. Any requests?" He met her eyes and held her gaze as long as he could. There had to be answers in there somewhere. "I have a serious craving for something pineapple at the moment. The little one seems pretty certain about that." He placed a hand gently atop his belly and managed a half smile. "She's been awfully demanding lately."
Violet forced a small smile. "I think we should order two boxes. It's known that pregnancies causes twice as much hunger, y'know since you're carrying a baby and all." Her stomach growled. She quickly covered her lower abdomen in embarrassment. "Guess that's what I get for not eating all day."
"I guess we're both a bit hungry, then." James laughed gentley. "The little one is still busy growing in there. She's active, too. Really active." He sighed. "Would you like to feel?"
"I suppose it'll pass the time." she said as she walked over to him, kneeling down in front of him. She reluctantly placed a hand on his gigantic belly, as she began to rub it thoroughly.
He smiled lightly and sighed as her hand met his bare skin. "I can't remember the last time she got so worked up! She must really like you." He leaned back, relaxed, and guided his daughter's hand across his swollen mound of a belly.
"Or maybe just luck." Her hand wandered in curiosity as she rubbed his belly, only to feel the baby kick harder.

[Apologies for the late response!]
"I like to think she knows you well by this point. After all, she hears your voice all the time in here." He patted his swollen belly for emphasis and chuckled. "Wow, I'm getting huge. When did all this happen? Why didn't you tell me?" he teased.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,151 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,243 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8