Tornado shelter (closed w/Shane20)
Name: Aaron
Description: black hair and grey eyes. He is tall and average weight, despite the pregnancy. He can be quiet and sulky at times but kind and caring.
How many children/months pregnant: 35 weeks, carrying twins (boy and girl)

Aaron struggled to get up as he made sure everything was down in the cellar. The tornado wouldn't come until around another hour and there was a chance the tornado would miss it but he couldn't take that risk. He was living for three, not one after all so he had to make wise decisions. Once he made sure enough supplies were in there, he decided to walk to the cellar and prepare. He felt one of the babies kick as he walked outside, where the sky was gray and it was windy. He rubbed his huge belly to give them the assurance that all would be fine.

When he walked further, he thought he was alone but as it turns out, he wasn't.
(Sure thing! I'd love for you too!)
He shook his head, "no thanks. Do you need help though? They say the tornado won't come for less than an hour."
"Oh I should be fine...I'm not due another week after all. I wouldn't want to trouble you at all." He said as he felt the wind pick up a bit higher.
He would've said no but remembered the responsibility he had as a father of twins. If anything was to happen, he'd need someone's help. Aaron nodded, "sure. You have a basement, right?"
"You really do have a safe haven. We should really get going before it starts getting windier." The wind was getting a bit more stronger along with it getting colder.
He didn't object to that, "yeah, let's go." He began to follow Daniel.
He walked towards the home and walked inside. He looked at the door to the bunker and saw that it really was secure. He stepped inside the bunker and walked down the steps until he felt the leveled floor, "where's the light switch?"
He looked at the bunker and Daniel was right. It was more like a home and less like an emergency shelter at all. It seemed rather comforting, "Wow, how could you afford all this stuff? Oh sorry. It probably sounded rude."
"That's good." He said as he walked around. His back was killing him and he walked to the nearby couch and sat on it. He laid down against the couch. He looked at his watch as he heard the winds get only more violent, "they say the tornado won't hit but will still cause damage."
"Yeah...it's normal though. Just water please." He heard the radio talk about the tornado as he managed to relax.
"Thanks," he took a sip of the water as he felt a bit better, "yes that would help a lot thank you."
He bent down a little to let Daniel place the compress onto his back. He felt the warmth of the compress relax him, "it's really helping, thanks."
"I just need a blanket and that's it." He replied, thankful for the man's kindness.
"Really?" Aaron said as he looked up at him as he wrapped himself in the blanket. They had only seen eachother from time to time with an occasional 'how are you?' But that was that, "today or when I moved in 6 months ago?"
Aaron remembered that month he moved in. His voice was full of sadness, "my boyfriend died that month and my parents moved to a retirement home. I hated the town I lived in so I got a job transfer and moved here. My parents and whatever money my boyfriend I used to be able to move out and live comfortably." He smiled gently at Daniel, "And so far I have so its not so bad."
"It's alright. I wasn't in the best state of mind to want help at that month anyway." He accepted Daniel's hug, "god I hope so...I only placed my most important stuff in the cellar so they should still be there."
He nodded, "yeah, thanks." He still felt slightly nervous about all that he could lose if the tornado passes by. He looked over at Daniel. He finally asked, "why are you being so nice to me by the way? I haven't done anything for you to want to look over me so why?"
Aaron smiled at Daniel, "I hope to be able to return the favor for the kindness you have shown me. No one's ever been this kind to me for a long while."
"You really are something..." Aaron smiled at him, "I really am lucky to have you as my neighbor."

The winds could be heard through the bunker. The radio announcer talked about the tornado approaching a bit of a far town. The tornado was going closer to them after all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,494 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,156 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,253 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8