The Heavily Pregnant Neighbours (closed with tjopj44)
(07-07-2015, 06:08 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: Jensen smirk " you have to forgive me, I just can't stop myself from hitting at some as hot as you".
Rubbing the base of Daniel pregnant belly lazily in  circular motion "your belly already drop so low".

"Wow" Daniel blushed. "It's just that... i'm not used to hear somethings like that" He said with a half-smile. "Yeah, it's so low. It makes me wonder when will they come. That is why i asked if you if you could support me. Because i don't want to be alone when it happen..."
"You have both my contact no. You can call me anytime. Hell, I'm just next door, so I can be in in a flash." Jensen say seriously. "Or you can visit me and we can have a sleepover" Jensen joked. Giving Daniel one last rub, jensen walk back to his house.
(07-07-2015, 01:00 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "You have both my contact no. You can call me anytime. Hell, I'm just next door, so I can be in in a flash." Jensen say seriously. "Or you can visit me and we can have a sleepover" Jensen joked. Giving Daniel one last rub, jensen walk back to his house.

"Thanks" Daniel said. "Actually, a sleepover wouldn't be bad" He laughed. "Just like... huh... a girl's night or something, but a preg guy's night instead." He gave a rub on Jensen's big belly and said goodbye.
"Yeah come over anytime for a manly sleepovet" Jensen shout over his shoulder at his wave back at Daniel and waddle his way back with a slice of cake on top of his belly.
(07-10-2015, 12:19 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "Yeah come over anytime for a manly sleepovet" Jensen shout over his shoulder at his wave back at Daniel and waddle his way back with a slice of cake on top of his belly.

"Sure" Daniel said, waving to Jensen and closing the door. He looked at the clock "Oh, my, it's almost midnight." He said to himself. "I should probably sleep". He went to the bathroom, took a shower, put on his pajamas and went to sleep.
Jensen are up early again. He thankful that he manage to catch a few needed sleeps. The story he heard about his friends who unable to manage a decent sleep on the last stage of the prenancy was horrified enough. Jensen spend his morning on his rocking chair again, watching as the neighbourhood slowly waking up and bustling again.
(07-24-2015, 03:30 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: Jensen are up early again. He thankful that he manage to catch a few needed sleeps. The story he heard about his friends who unable to manage a decent sleep on the last stage of the prenancy was horrified enough. Jensen spend his morning on his rocking chair again, watching as the neighbourhood slowly waking up and bustling again.

Daniel woke up and opened his eyes slowly. His babies were kicking him a lot, so he decided to get out of the bed. He looked at the beautiful sunny day and decided to sunbathe a little bit. So he took of his shirt, put on his swimming trunk, went out of his house and walked to a deck chair near the pool in the backyard. He sat there and started to relax, his huge orb feeling heavier. He rubbed his bare belly, feeling his babies kicking him in response.
bump

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,494 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,157 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,286 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,929 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,258 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg