The Heavily Pregnant Neighbours (closed with tjopj44)
(07-04-2015, 09:47 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "False labour huh. That must suck since you still feel the pain even though it false".
Jensen shake his head at the thought. "Have you decide where you going to give birth at? And which method you going to use?" 

"no, i haven't decided yet." Daniel shaked his head. "But, since this is not a risky pregnancy, i was hoping i could give birth in home, not in the hospital. But i would need to find someone to help me with everything, like a doula or a nurse... Or maybe you could help me" Daniel joked.
"I would be honour too but sadly I'm not a nurse. Neither I'm I a midwife." 
Jensen slowly think and nod his head "but I wouldn't mind being your support if you ever need one".
(07-04-2015, 09:59 PM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "I would be honour too but sadly I'm not a nurse. Neither I'm I a midwife." 
Jensen slowly think and nod his head "but I wouldn't mind being your support if you ever need one".

"Really? I was kidding about that, but if you want to help, i would be very grateful." Daniel said. "Anyway, if you ever need help with something, i would be glad to help you." He put the last ingredient on the cake batter and open the oven. He puts the cake inside it and close the door. "All right, it have to be in the oven for half an our. Oh, damn" Daniel gasped when he felt a contraction. He held his lower belly with one hand and supported himself in the table with the other.
Jensen hop down from the barstool ar the counter as quickly as a pregnant man could. "Shit man, breath through it" Jensen calmly say as he palm his arm around Daniel to keep Daniel upright as he placed his other hand against Daniel hard rock pregnant belly. "That it. Breath in and out slowly. Who should I call? Do you have your nurse or Doctor no.?"
(07-05-2015, 02:56 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: Jensen hop down from the barstool ar the counter as quickly as a pregnant man could. "Shit man, breath through it" Jensen calmly say as he palm his arm around Daniel to keep Daniel upright as he placed his other hand against Daniel hard rock pregnant belly. "That it. Breath in and out slowly. Who should I call? Do you have your nurse or Doctor no.?"

(sorry by the late, i was without internet) 

"No, i don't have." Daniel said between his clenched teeth. He moaned as the pain continued "But i'm okay, you don't have to call anyone... It's just a contraction, it's normal. Fake labor, you know." His belly was hard as a rock, his knucles were white and his biceps were tensioned. "I just need to breathe a little bit". He breathed slowly within the pain until it stopped. Slowly he stopped pressing the table. "See, i'm fine." He said with a smile.
Jensen still look unconvinced. "Come on I drive you over to the doctor. It best for you to be check out". Rubbing Daniel back in circular motion. Trying to lessen the tense back while jensen other hand still remain on Daniel belly. Feeling the babies rolling restlessness in there.
Making quick decision, he guide Daniel over to the living room sofa, jensen walk over to the corridor to pick up Daniel slipper "rest for a bit. I go and prepare the car for you. You mind if we use your?"
(07-05-2015, 08:55 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: Jensen still look unconvinced. "Come on I drive you over to the doctor. It best for you to be check out". Rubbing Daniel back in circular motion. Trying to lessen the tense back while jensen other hand still remain on Daniel belly. Feeling the babies rolling restlessness in there.
Making quick decision, he guide Daniel over to the living room sofa, jensen walk over to the corridor to pick up Daniel slipper "rest for a bit. I go and prepare the car for you. You mind if we use your?"

"No problem, but i'm fine. Even if it was a real contraction, i still would have some time until my water broke and the real labor begins" Daniel said.
Sitting down heavily beside Daniel, jensen wipe at the sweat on his forehead. Gulping, jensen nervously reply "I guess I just panic. It seem I won't be the best candidate for being your supporters". Jensen laugh uneasily. "You better get the nurse no. Soon. You may never know when you need them".
(07-05-2015, 09:20 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: Sitting down heavily beside Daniel, jensen wipe at the sweat on his forehead. Gulping, jensen nervously reply "I guess I just panic. It seem I won't be the best candidate for being your supporters". Jensen laugh uneasily. "You better get the nurse no. Soon. You may never know when you need them".

"No problem." Daniel laughed. "I'm looking for it, but it seems that most nurses are not interested about helping a pregnant guy..." He listened the sound of the oven "Well, i guess the cake is done. Can you help me to got up, please?"
"Woah you stay right there. I go and take out the cake and cool it off on the rack." Jensen announced as he pat lightly on Daniel belly  "don't want to trigger something now do we". Jensen heave himself off the sofa after some struggle "that one deep sofa you have right there"
(07-05-2015, 09:40 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "Woah you stay right there. I go and take out the cake and cool it off on the rack." Jensen announced as he pat lightly on Daniel belly  "don't want to trigger something now do we". Jensen heave himself off the sofa after some struggle "that one deep sofa you have right there"

"Oh, thank you" Daniel said, patting his belly. "Yeah, it's a very soft sofa. Take care with the oven, don't burn yourself."
"Yes sir." Giving a salute, jensen March weirdly into the kitchen. Who is he kidding. More of like he waddling to the oven. 
Jensen was salivate over the smell of the chocolate cake which is by now, resting in the kitchen. "All this pain for a chocolate cake. You better be good". Jensen talk to the cake as he remember all that happen since he greet Daniel.
Walking back to the living room, Jensen asked "you need anything else? You comfy?"
(07-05-2015, 10:20 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "Yes sir." Giving a salute, jensen March weirdly into the kitchen. Who is he kidding. More of like he waddling to the oven. 
Jensen was salivate over the smell of the chocolate cake which is by now, resting in the kitchen. "All this pain for a chocolate cake. You better be good". Jensen talk to the cake as he remember all that happen since he greet Daniel.
Walking back to the living room, Jensen asked "you need anything else? You comfy?"

"Yes, i'm good, thanks. Let me help you with this cake." Daniel said, standing up and going to the kitchen to find a knife.
"Cake!" Jensen say excitingly. Grabbing hold of his own belly, he happily say "you hear that? We gonna get a little cake treat this afternoon". Jensen quicken his pace and follow Daniel into the kitchen where he already cutting through the moist cake. 
(07-05-2015, 10:34 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: "Cake!" Jensen say excitingly. Grabbing hold of his own belly, he happily say "you hear that? We gonna get a little cake treat this afternoon". Jensen quicken his pace and follow Daniel into the kitchen where he already cutting through the moist cake. 

Daniel cuts two big pieces of the cake. He puts the firt one in a plate and give it to Jensen "Here you are, Jensen". He puts the other one in another plate and say "And this is for you two, my little ones" He laugh and rubs his belly.
Jensen closed his eyes at the first taste of the cake. "Damn this cake really hit the spot".
Within seconds, Jensen have manage to clean the plate clean.
"Thanks for cake Daniel. I guess I better get back home." Writing down his hand phone and home no.on a piece of paper, jensen slide it through the counter. "Call me if you need any help, support or whatever. Anything. Just call me".
(07-06-2015, 12:20 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: Jensen closed his eyes at the first taste of the cake. "Damn this cake really hit the spot".
Within seconds, Jensen have manage to clean the plate clean.
"Thanks for cake Daniel. I guess I better get back home." Writing down his hand phone and home no.on a piece of paper, jensen slide it through the counter. "Call me if you need any help, support or whatever. Anything. Just call me".

"Thank you, it was an old recipe from my granny. She used to make delicious cakes all the time." Daniel said. "Wow, you really liked it, huh? Take some pieces with you, so you won't be hungry tomorrow" Daniel offered. He put some pieces in a pot and give it to Jensen. "Thanks, i'll call you." Daniel followed Jensen until the door. "Thank you for everything. Have a good night, it was a pleasure to meet you."
Holding the plate close, Jensen walk out from Daniel house.
"It was fun meeting you. It not often you able to meet someone pregnant like us. Jensen laughed.
Jensen rub Daniel belly with his free hand "and you guys better don't come too early. I would like to enjoy your dad being pregnant first" Jensen wink at Daniel. "Damn you have one sexy belly, I can rub them all day long" Jensen said, rubbing Daniel pregnant belly all over and teasing the pop out belly button. 
(07-07-2015, 03:57 AM)mrsdeanackles Wrote: Holding the plate close, Jensen walk out from Daniel house.
"It was fun meeting you. It not often you able to meet someone pregnant like us. Jensen laughed.
Jensen rub Daniel belly with his free hand "and you guys better don't come too early. I would like to enjoy your dad being pregnant first" Jensen wink at Daniel. "Damn you have one sexy belly, I can rub them all day long" Jensen said, rubbing Daniel pregnant belly all over and teasing the pop out belly button. 

"Oh, Jensen, if i didn't know you, i would say you are flirting with me" Daniel said, blushing. It has been a long time since no one said he was sexy... The babies started kicking inside him, lots of time, specially where Jensen was rubbing.
Jensen smirk " you have to forgive me, I just can't stop myself from hitting at some as hot as you".
Rubbing the base of Daniel pregnant belly lazily in  circular motion "your belly already drop so low".

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,497 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,160 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,286 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,834 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,261 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg