Alien Breeder (closed with Nameless)
Name: Kage
Description: tall, slightly muscular, grey hair, blue eyes.

Kage waited patiently by his ship, hoping someone would use his services to take them to wherever they needed to go. He then spotted someone coming his way.
Name: Aaron Carson
Descrpition: 5"6. Black hair, grey eyes.

Aaron had been walking along for some time and knew it was impossible to find any transportation. When he saw the ship, he approached it, "Anyone there? I could use a ride."
Kage smiled as he approached Aaron. "Need a ship?" He joked as he looked over Aaron with an admiring eye.
Aaron even wondered if he should take the ride. That person was a stranger after all. Then again, it was a long walk back to civilization, "Uh yeah...that would actually be helpful if you're not busy."
"Great. What planet do you need to go to?" Kage asked as he started to plug in the coordinates needed.
Huh...another planet...was that even possible?, "Well any planet I suppose is good. So long as there's civilization in there."
"Perfect. Step onboard. I have to prepare the ship for final preparations." Kage said as he input some new coordinates, making a long trip for the both of them.
He nodded as he walked inside the spaceship. Well any place was better than here and starting over was what he needed. Going to another planet? Could work, "Thanks. I have money if you want me to pay you for the trip."
"No charge." Kage said. "Are you hungry by any chance?" He asked as he finished with the ship. It's black and red sleek design was large enough to house a small army.
"Not really. I can manage." He replied as he looked around the ship, "I like the design."
"Yes. It's quite the design. You look a little young. Why do you want to leave?" Kage asked
He only shrugged and gave a small laugh, "mid-life crisis at 21 I guess. My company went bankrupt so there's really no place for me to go. I just took the money I had always saved in my bank account and now I'm starting over with my life.
"Don't have anyone special to bring with you?" Kage said as steam released from some pipes.
He thought for a moment, "Only a cousin. She has a future so I'm not gonna drag her in."
"And what about you? What future do you wish to have?" Kage asked as Aaron started to feel weird, in a sexual manner.
Aaron felt a bit weird he found. He wasn't sure how to describe it. He ignored the feeling, "I really don't know. I guess just get a job, a nice home and live from there."
"Really? No one to spend time with?" Kage asked. "I think I have an opportunity for you to have all those things." He said mysteriously as the ship took off.
He shrugged, "I'll be fine with just myself..." He looked at him, "what do you mean?" He felt the ship take off, knowing there's no turning back.
"Well, there is a way for you to live the life you want. A job that doesn't have many responsibilities and it pays well. If you're interested of course." Kage explained.
Aaron thought of that opportunity, "well what do I do?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,529 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,219 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,493 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,155 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,831 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,252 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,244 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler