Babies for the Army (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com)
(07-15-2015, 05:04 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Anna watched the water coming out of him with a small laugh. She might of thought the babies heard him and did that for him. She looked at him with a wide smile on her lips and rubbed her hand onto his belly*

"I will later. You got a baby to deliver along with the others."

*She laid him back against the couch and she spreaded his legs so that she can take off his pants and boxers off to look for any crownings*

Daniel laid on the couch, moaning in pain, and let Anna take off his clothes. He wouldn't let her do that if he wasn't in so much pain, since he was very shy at most of the time. "can i take my shirt too? I think i'll be sweating soon and will feel very hot, so it will be better. I mean, if you are okay with that" He said, blushing.
*Anna laughed lightly seeing that he was shy about this. She ran her hand up and down his belly to calm him down*

"Whatever makes you comfortable."
(07-15-2015, 05:14 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Anna laughed lightly seeing that he was shy about this. She ran her hand up and down his belly to calm him down*

"Whatever makes you comfortable."

Daniel took off his shirt with difficult and laid again in the couch, now completely naked, panting and breathing slowly.  "So? what do i do now?" He asked, loking at her, trying to ignore the pain.
"Just breathe while I see if there is one of your babies crowning yet."

*She looked down in between his legs*
(07-15-2015, 05:40 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Just breathe while I see if there is one of your babies crowning yet."

*She looked down in between his legs*

Daniel breathed and tried to don't make any noise. "So?" He asked her? "what did you saw? am i bleeding to death?" He asked, joking. Since that was a bad situation, he decided to make it more lighter to Anna. The poor woman didn't deserved to be in danger, so he would do all he could to make everything better.
*The woman chuckled and gazed down at what was crowning in his legs*

"I just see lots of hair poking out. Baby one will be on its way soon."
(07-15-2015, 05:54 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *The woman chuckled and gazed down at what was crowning in his legs*

"I just see lots of hair poking out. Baby one will be on its way soon."

"Oh, good. Well, i guess i should start to push on next contraction, then?" He asked "My first little monster will be here soon" He laughed. He look at his huge belly and said "I love you so much, my little ones." Then he moaned as he felt another contraction and started to push, counting to ten. At the end of the counting, he took a breath.
*Anna smiled softly at the young father. The moment was gone when he was pushing down. She gazed down at the head that looked like the size of the walnut when it was crowning. It moved back inside of him after the pushing. She gazed up at him with her blue orbs*

"Again. Harder this time."
(07-15-2015, 06:00 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Anna smiled softly at the young father. The moment was gone when he was pushing down. She gazed down at the head that looked like the size of the walnut when it was crowning. It moved back inside of him after the pushing. She gazed up at him with her blue orbs*

"Again. Harder this time."

"Oooof, alright, then" He laughed. When next contraction began, he grabbed the sheets, clenched his teeth and pushed harder. He pushed until the contraction ends, but felt no progress. He laid his head on the arm of the couch, resting a bit.
*She helped counted to ten when he pushed. But not progress. She laughed lightly seeing him rest up abit and she patted his belly with her hand*

"This one doesn't want to come out it seems."
(07-15-2015, 06:10 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *She helped counted to ten when he pushed. But not progress. She laughed lightly seeing him rest up abit and she patted his belly with her hand*

"This one doesn't want to come out it seems."

"Oooof, i bet she is just playing hide and seek with her brothers." Daniel laughed. He breathed until next contraction, and then started to push. He pushed until he felt tear on his eyes, and, yet, felt no progress.
"It's a girl,huh?"

*She teased with him and she looked down at the head that was almost fully crowning but it went back in after he is done. She gazed at him*

"You're doing good. You just need a big contraction for this one to come out."
(07-15-2015, 06:22 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "It's a girl,huh?"

*She teased with him and she looked down at the head that was almost fully crowning but it went back in after he is done. She gazed at him*

"You're doing good. You just need a big contraction for this one to come out."

"Yeah" he said, rubbing his belly, looking dreamy at it. "They don't let us have ultrasounds in the army, you know? But, i don't know, i feel it, you know? Like, i feel that there is a boy, my little prince and a girl, my little princess. But i don't know about the last one, so i just call him my little surprise. I know this seems weird, but... It's the way i feel them." He moaned when he felt another contraction and started to push. Now all his belly was wet with sweat, but he didn't mind. He pushed until the contraction was end.
"I don't think is weird. You have instincts of being a parent. And you're their father...or mother in your case."

*She laughed abit but she then looked down seeing some more crowning when he pushed. The head finally started to poke out and it caused her to widely smile. She gazed down at him*

"Seems like she is on her way now."
(07-15-2015, 06:30 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "I don't think is weird. You have instincts of being a parent. And you're their father...or mother in your case."

*She laughed abit but she then looked down seeing some more crowning when he pushed. The head finally started to poke out and it caused her to widely smile. She gazed down at him*

"Seems like she is on her way now."

"oh, good, at least i'm having some progress" Daniel said, resting his head tiredly on the arms of the couch. And then, another contractions started, and he yelped because it wasn't like the others. Now it was stronger, and it burned. Still, he took a breath and pushed hard. But he felt, again, like nothing has changed
"Push push push. That's it! Keep going!"

*The head peeked out more and more by how far the progress was made. Both the contractions being much more painful and the strength of him pushing the wet head out*
(07-15-2015, 06:38 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Push push push. That's it! Keep going!"

*The head peeked out more and more by how far the progress was made. Both the contractions being much more painful and the strength of him pushing the wet head out*

"Argh, damn, this hurts" He said, breathing. When next contraction came, he pushed with very much streght, he even felt his back lifting up a bit of the couch. As the contraction stopped, he fell again on the couch, panting
*The top of the head then shot out in between fluids and blood. This one looked like it had black hair. Anna smiled wide at Daniel with her hand patting his belly*

"The head is now out. All it needs is the forehead and the eyes pushed out of there."
(07-15-2015, 06:46 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *The top of the head then shot out in between fluids and blood. This one looked like it had black hair. Anna smiled wide at Daniel with her hand patting his belly*

"The head is now out. All it needs is the forehead and the eyes pushed out of there."

"That's good" Daniel gasped and breathed as the contractions stoped. However, he still was feeling a terrible pain, because the baby was making her way out of him, passing through his canal. the pain was an agony, it felt like if his ass was ripping apart, but Daniel bit his lips and did his best to avoid screaming.  But he let a deep moan leave his mouth. "Oooof, damn it. I think i should slow down a bit, right?" He asked, a bit insecure.
"Just let out whatever that you can. I can't blame you for being in pain."

*Anna assured him with her hand onto his belly but kept her hand onto where the baby was coming out*

"Just a few more pushes at the start of the contraction."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,231 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,049 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,207 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8