Babies for the Army (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com)
(07-16-2015, 06:16 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *She helped him sit up with her hand but kept the other around the baby so that she wouldn't drop it. And showed him his baby girl that was coming out of him. She was half way there. She smiled at the half born infant and back at Daniel*

"That is your daughter."

"Aaaaw" Daniel said amazed with his daughter "She is so perfect, so cute". He looked at Anna "Thank you. Really. She worth all this pain" he said with a smile.  "oh, i guess i have to push again. I want to hold her in my arms"
*Anna nodded to confirm his question with an answer with her body language. She smiled up at him*

"Would you like to pull her out so you can hold her?"
(07-16-2015, 06:45 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Anna nodded to confirm his question with an answer with her body language. She smiled up at him*

"Would you like to pull her out so you can hold her?"

"No, thanks. It still hurts too much" He told her, fearing that his ass would tear if he pulled her. "Oh, damn, here it comes another contraction... oooooof...ngggg... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh" he pushed for ten seconds again.
"Good. Good,Daniel. Good..."

*She pulled the infant along with the pushes that he was doing for ten seconds. She turned back up at him with a wide smile*

"One more push!"
(07-16-2015, 07:22 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "Good. Good,Daniel. Good..."

*She pulled the infant along with the pushes that he was doing for ten seconds. She turned back up at him with a wide smile*

"One more push!"

Daniel breathed "One more push... Okay, i can do this." He closed his eyes and pushed with all his strengh and screamed as the pain reached the highest level until now. He cried when nothing changed inside him, and pushed again, screaming even louder. Only then he felt the baby slowly coming out of him
*The baby fell into her hand after the two last pushes with fluids rushing out,the girl cried after being born and Anna smiled widely at him and showed him his baby girl in the air with her hands,she was still attached to the umbilical cord with her father*

"You did it!"
(07-16-2015, 09:18 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *The baby fell into her hand after the two last pushes with fluids rushing out,the girl cried after being born and Anna smiled widely at him and showed him his baby girl in the air with her hands,she was still attached to the umbilical cord with her father*

"You did it!"

Daniel smiled and let out a cry of relief "Oooof, finally... Can i hold her, please? Oh, she is so perfect" He didn't know how he would do that again two more times, but he was sure the babies worth the pain.
*Anna gave him his daughter when she placed a towel onto his chest,and placed the crying infant ontop of him. She got to work on cutting the cord and she smiled at both father and daughter later*
(07-16-2015, 09:33 PM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Anna gave him his daughter when she placed a towel onto his chest,and placed the crying infant ontop of him. She got to work on cutting the cord and she smiled at both father and daughter later*

"Oh, my baby" Daniel said, amazed "She is so perfect. She is really my little princess, and now she is real. And she is here now, safe and sound. Thanks to you." he smiled at Anna
*Anna smiled at him with her hand onto the baby's head and stroked her hair glad that she was born safe and sound*

"What will you name her?"
(07-20-2015, 06:40 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Anna smiled at him with her hand onto the baby's head and stroked her hair glad that she was born safe and sound*

"What will you name her?"

"Well, i never thought about names" Daniel said, a bit insecure "But Anna would be a lovely name. So i would always remember the woman who helped me when i needed the most. The woman who saved her life. Yeah, she is my little Anna" he smiled as the name fitted perfectly
*Anna blushed alittle with a small smile on her face. But she didn't mind. She did look like an Anna. She ran her hand up and down her small head gently with herself looking at the baby girl,still smiling at her*

"Anna..."
(07-20-2015, 08:10 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *Anna blushed alittle with a small smile on her face. But she didn't mind. She did look like an Anna. She ran her hand up and down her small head gently with herself looking at the baby girl,still smiling at her*

"Anna..."

"Yes, Anna is perfect" Daniel said, looking amazed to his little baby. "Are you sure she is safe now?" he asked worried. "And what about the other babies?"
*She moved her hands onto his belly*

"One of them is trying to get into positon of the birth."
(07-22-2015, 01:31 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *She moved her hands onto his belly*

"One of them is trying to get into positon of the birth."

"Wow, already?" Daniel asked, surprised but happy. "This one will be a hasty one, aren't you?" He asked, rubbing his lower belly, where he supposed the next baby was. "Should i start to push when next contractions come?"
"I think so."

*She replied to him when massaging his belly to help the infant get into the right position. With its head down so that it won't be in the middle of a breeched birth. She gazed up at him with a smile and nodded*

"Yes. When they come. Shall I take your daughter?"
(07-23-2015, 05:24 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: "I think so."

*She replied to him when massaging his belly to help the infant get into the right position. With its head down so that it won't be in the middle of a breeched birth. She gazed up at him with a smile and nodded*

"Yes. When they come. Shall I take your daughter?"

"Thank you." Daniel said, with a tired smile. He didn't know how would he manage to do that twice again, he was exhausted. "Yes, i think it would be better if you take her. It will be easier when the next one come."
*She gently takes the baby girl with a nod and looks for somewhere to put her. She got up and placed her in a giant basket for now,since this looks like it will be made for her other siblings to show from the inside of her father. Ana walked over to Daniel and settled in between his legs*

"Are you feeling any pain?"
(07-24-2015, 01:29 AM)roseie1991@yahoo.com Wrote: *She gently takes the baby girl with a nod and looks for somewhere to put her. She got up and placed her in a giant basket for now,since this looks like it will be made for her other siblings to show from the inside of her father. Ana walked over to Daniel and settled in between his legs*

"Are you feeling any pain?"

Daniel moaned as another contraction started. "Yes, the contractions are about to start again. I think my little prince is coming right now" He breathed slowly to calm himself and the babies and started to push. Sweat covered his forehead, but he didn't mind. And even though he was pushing really hard, he felt no baby coming down.

(sorry for the late, i was without internet)
(It's okay. :) )

"So it's a boy this time."

*Anna smiled in amusment but noticed when he pushed,there wsn't a baby coming out. She reached her hands onto his belly to feel for the baby's position inside of him*

"Try and push again."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,050 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,208 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8