Magic book (closed with roseie1991)
(This thread could contain anything. Read at your own risk. :U)

Hitsugi enjoyed going to places like flea markets, you never knew what kinds of odd things you'd find there. He also loved dragging his friends along with him. Most of the time he just ended up finding some really bizarre junk, but it was still junk. Today, however, he had found an old book sale where anyone could bring their old books to buy, sell, or trade. So many good titles in the piles lining the tables, but Hitsugi was looking for the oldest thing he could find.

An old English manuscript was contending for his 'find-of-the-day' until he stumbled upon an odd looking leather-bound book. It looked like some kind of journal, each page hand-written with diagrams of things he couldn't even begin to understand. He flipped through the pages until he started to realize this was some kind of occult witchcraft book. A wide grin crossed his face as he pushed his glasses up and looked for his friend, flagging them over and holding up his find.

"I think I found something awesome this time." He said, nearly bouncing with excitement. 
*Natalie gazed at a few items inside the flea market until she heard her friend Hitsugi spoke out and she turned around with her brown eyes staring down at some kind of an old odd looking book that was inside his hand. It was leather too....and it looked evil. She didn't like the look of that with herself biting her lower lip.

She gazed back up at her friend again,she tried to smile and not wanting to disappoint his excitement of what he had found. Hopefully he would regret of what he has found later though*

"What is it?"
Hitsugi opened the book to one of the diagrams. it didn't seem evil, in fact it seemed to be something about helping a plant in the middle of the circle grow. He turned it to Natalie, tilting his head slightly. "I think its some kind of Witch's journal or something." He said, flipping through several more pages. The magic seemed to be earth-based, as many diagrams involved plants or symbols for minerals.

"I think Tobias would know more about this kind of thing. He's into that wiccan stuff." He nodded, glancing around to find the owner of the stall so he could buy the book.
*Natalie was consciously wrapping her arms around herself unsure about the book. This book might be dangerous since this is part of witch craft. And it is the witch's journal. But what kind of a witch? A good witch? Or an evil witch? Jeez,what is this,the Wizard of Oz*

"I'm not sure if I could trust it..."
Hitsugi noticed Natalie's unease and paused, closing the book and looking down at it. "Hey, you know I collect weird old things. I mean, its not really like I know how to even read this. I'm sure its harmless if its just on a bookshelf." He shrugged.

A small old woman hobbled over to them, her cane clicking on the floor. She owned the stall, and she easily looked like the one who could've written the book Hitsugi wanted. She took one look at Hitsugi and gave a knowing smile. She knew he couldn't resist finding out what was in the book. She also knew it wasn't serving any purpose for her anymore. "Ten dollars." She muttered, taking the book and sliding it into a paper bag for him.

Hitsugi grinned. "Wow, I thought it'd be more." He said, fishing out his wallet and paying the woman, thanking her over and over. He could be a bit overly polite to elderly people sometimes. Once he paid, he turned to Natalie and grinned. "Let's head to my place. We can call Tobias and have him meet us there."
"But this is different than the other things you have collected,this belonged to a witch. A real witch! We don't know what she was even capable of for creating something as this journal."

*Natalie replied when she tried to reason with him but sadly it didn't work since the woman that owns the shop is selling the book to him. She sighed abit with herself facepalming her forehead. Dammit her friend can be an idiot sometimes. She lowered her hand from her own face,glancing at him*

"I hope you knew what you were doing..."
The little old woman moved to the back of the stall as Hitsugi lead Natalie out, the book in its paper bag tucked under one arm as he fiddled with his phone. "I have some books on witchcraft. None this old though. This could just be some spiritual stuff like Tobi does." he said as he texted said friend. They took the bus back to his home, a tiny two bedroom house in a quiet neighborhood. His parents were rather well off, so they helped him pay for it.

He opened the door and let Natalie in before slipping his shoes off and going into the kitchen to get them some drinks. His phone buzzed, making him pause and check. "Tobi will be here in half an hour." He said cheerfully.
*Natalie gave a nod and figure they have to make them three some tea before Tobias gets here. She turned to the cabinet in the kitchen and opened it to find some tea herbs. She got to work on the tea that last a few minutes with the stove and the tea pot. She poured them all in three tea cups after it was finished.

It was a honey flavored kind of tea that will help soothe them on a cold day just like this. She walked towards to the table with the tea tray and settled it down and turned her head to Hitsugi with her hand onto her curvy hips*

"Now all we need is Tobias."
When Hitsugi noticed Natalie making tea, he decided to grab a snack instead of a drink from the fridge. He took it to the living room and flopped on the couch to play with his handheld game while they waited. He glanced up at Natalie when she brought out the tea, giving her a warm smile and thanking her. He patted the empty space beside him on the couch and offered her the remote. "You can watch whatever." He said, attention shifting to his cat as it joined them. His cat, Fuu, rather liked Natalie and quickly came to greet her by rubbing against her legs and purring loudly.

The time passed pretty quietly before a knock on the door was heard. Hitsugi quickly answered it, greeting their tall friend.

"So, you found some kind of journal?" Asked Tobias as he walked into the room. His long black hair neatly tied back and his frameless glasses perched on his nose. He picked up the paper bag and pulled out the book to skim through it, looking quite surprised. Peering over his glasses at Hitsugi with those pale blue eyes, then glancing to Natalie. "Someone actually sold you this?"
*Natalie smiled at Hisugi and walked forward to sit down by him. She picked up the remote and was about to turn it on but stopped when Fuu was busy rubbing against her leg and purring. She chuckled at him and picked him up with her hands and settled him onto her lap to pet him*

"Hello to you too."

*She then turned the tv on so that they can watch with whatever time had passed. There was the knocking of the door that made her head turn. She turned the television off and she settled Fuu on the floor so she would get up and fix herself up. She pushed her blonde hair aside from her face. She wrapped her arms around herself with a small nod from his question*

"Unfortunately. Do you know what it is?"
Fuu had been so happy when Natalie picked him up. nuzzling against her and purring before settling on her lap as she watched TV. When she moved him, he gave an unhappy noise, looking up at her from the floor before wandering off as new visitors showed up.

Tobias flipped through the book some more before closing it and sighing. "Its definitely a journal. Personal notes on things the owner had done." He said, shrugging. "It seems the owner was very good at nature magic. There's a lot of healing spells and potion recipes in here. But there's some odd ones. Changing organic material into gold...Changing the outcome of pregnancies. A few spells revolving around changing what comes out of a bird's egg...or the fertility of the bird. Guess they needed more birds." he shrugged.

"Wow, that sounds so cool. So it probably belonged to a good witch, right?" asked Hitsugi.

"Yeah." Said Tobias. "Witches who specialize in healing are usually good." He nodded.
"Huh...I guess there was nothing to worry about."

*She gave Hitsugi with a small smile with her lips to show that maybe she doesn't have anything to worry about. She turned back at Tobais again*

"Does the witch have her name on the journal?"
"Yeah. But it's still not something to just play with." Said Tobias as he handed the book back to Hitsugi. "I didn't see a name. Some witches prefer to stay anonymous." He said, taking the third cup of tea and sipping it.

"Could we try something? I mean, you said there's a lot of nature magic, and stuff about birds. Maybe there's something to make an unfertilized egg hatch and grow up." Said Hitsugi, looking hopeful.

"Umm...maybe." Said Tobias, scratching the back of his head.
*Natalie picked up her own cup so that she too can drink from it. She blew on the steam before slowly drinking it,watching the two make a conversation.

She stopped hearing Hitsugi's question. She placed the tea back down onto the table and turned to Hitsugi*

"What are you getting at?"
Hitsugi turned to Natalie, a grin on his face. "I'm saying we take an egg from the fridge and see if we can make it hatch with magic." He said, looking so excited. "I mean, the witch seemed really into birds, so there must be a spell for that."

Tobias had been flipping through the book, pausing on a page. "Actually, there is...here's a spell to hatch eggs without needing a rooster...meaning the eggs are infertile to begin with but grow anyway..." he said, looking at the other two.
*Natalie glances at Tobias thinking about what he said,and back at Hitsugi with wide eyes. Knowing that buying that book now was a really bad idea. Because she wasn't sure of what would happen if they need to do something to get the eggs to work*
Tobias looked deep in thought as he read over the pages in the book, tilting his head slightly. "It seems pretty simple." He said, looking up again. "We just need an egg, suspend it in some form of alcohol. and draw a circle with salt." He said looking at Hitsugi.

"What? You know I have alcohol." He said, shrugging and leading them into the kitchen. he pulled out his carton of eggs and found the nicest one, then he pulled out a bottle of vodka and filled a small glass with it before setting the egg in it. He set that on the table and got salt, drawing a circle around the glass. "That it?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Seems right." mumbled Tobias. He looked at the pages, concentrating hard as he began to read the spell out...not even thinking to ask Natalie what she thought of all this.
*Natalie watched with interest in her brown eyes and she moved her arms around herself and being quiet. Listening to the spell that Tobias had spoken out.

She couldn't believe Tobias didn't ask what she thought about all of this though. But she would have to wait and see what will happen*
Tobias would probably smack himself later when he realized he hadn't asked Natalie anything...but for now he was just as curious as Hitsugi to see if the spell would do anything.

Once he read the spell, he hesitantly plucked the egg from the glass and set it on a towel. He and Hitsugi watched it closely, but after a few minutes, Hitsugi didn't think anything would happen and sighed.

"I knew it was bogus." He mumbled, sitting down and crossing his arms.

"Wait....look." Said Tobias, pointing to the egg that had began to wiggle as a small peeping could be heard from within.
*Natalie stared at the egg with a smile from being impressed because of what she had just saw from the egg. The spell did work. She whispered with her eyes on the boys and back to the egg*

"It worked. It's hatching."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,777 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,081 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,613 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,048 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8