Two Bros Having Babies (closed with cashewmanz)
Landon was the Absolute Bro: he was a gym rat, he loved his neon tank tops, flip flops, going out, and having a protein shake whenever he could. That was always in the plans for him, and his boyfriend, Will, was always on board. As a lesser bro, he went with Landon to the gym every other day and had a significantly less neon/tank-top filled wardrobe. 

What hadn't been in the plans, however, was Landon getting pregnant. Will hadn't been so excited when he'd heard the news, and even less so when they'd found out that there were two little guys in Landon's belly (which explained why he was getting bigger way more quickly than he'd thought and was freaking out about it). So Will, who wasn't in the mood to commit, apparently, had broken up with him, moved his stuff out, and left him in the care of their landlady, Mrs. Feinstein. 

Landon still went to the gym, though he toned down his normal exercise routine, as per the midwife's suggestion. But just because he was losing his abs didn't mean that he could let the rest of himself go. He still had his legs and arms and ass to worry about, after all. 

Now he found himself sitting on his best friend's couch, waiting for him to finish finding a shirt that fit him. Landon had gotten himself even more t-shirts that fit over his belly now at 28 weeks. They were still a little tight around the swell of his belly, but Landon didn't mind too much. He idly scratched the taut skin that peeked out from between the waistband of his shorts and the bottom of where his shirt started to ride up as he sighed. "Dude, we're just hangin', who cares if your shirt's too tight here?" 

[So, this is my first RP! I'm looking for another unattached bro with a baby belly (can be attached if you're open to polyamory). Good grammar is a must, and lengthy responses are preferred. I think details are hella important. As for Landon, he's 5'11 with long, dark brown hair he usually pushes back under a backwards hat (I like to think of it as almost as long as a frat boy's "flow"). He's got hazel eyes that verge on brown, and he's very tan.]
(I'd love to do this RP with you! Let me know what you think of this response!)

"I care, man! I'm not used to this yet like you are," Joey said as he walked out into the living room. He'd settled on one of his favorite t-shirts, which normally fit him very well. He wasn't as muscular as Landon, but was used to being lean and being able to show off what he had (or didn't have, as it so happened now with his belly). He wasn't as big as Landon yet, either. He was only 23 weeks along, and only having a single baby, which meant he was much smaller than his friend.

Joey had gotten pregnant after having a bit too much to drink at a party nearly six months earlier. He never knew the father, but didn't find himself that upset by that fact. There was little he could do to find the guy who knocked him up, and even less he could do to change what had happened. So he decided to carry the baby, but he wasn't sure whether he'd keep it or not, just yet.

He plopped himself down next to Landon and rustled his reddish hair. "I don't know how you do it, man. I mean you're not close to being done and you're already this big? How much more growing are you gonna do? I don't even know what I'm gonna look like!"
[Awesome response, thank you! :)] 

Landon snorted, patting his firm, bulging gut. "Just gotta settle into it, man," he said with a shrug. Joey was looking pretty cute with his own little belly, Landon had to admit. He thought being pregnant suited both of them pretty nicely. "Think about the little baller you got in your belly, yeah? Bet he's gonna be fuckin' adorable." 

One of the babies rolled inside of him, then, belly visibly shifting with movement, and he let out a soft grunt as he rubbed at his stomach. "Dude, I've seen some of those progression pics, too. We're gonna have outies and everything by the time this shit is over with." He hefted himself up from the couch and moved into the kitchen. "Pick a game, I'll kick your ass before we head to the gym." That was the usual routine. Landon worked, came here, and they went to the gym. Being all pregged up wasn't gonna stop him from being him. 
"I try not to...I don't know that I'm ready to raise a kid yet!" Joey rubbed at his belly. He didn't feel his baby move much, at least not yet. It worried him sometimes, especially seeing how active Landon's babies were. It made him wince just to look at it. "I'm not sure I want to do that either! I used to be so skinny..." he stuck his belly out and let out a deep sigh. 

"Hey man, I beat your ass plenty of times. Load up Halo right now and I'll show you!" Joey perked up. Landon knew how to bring out his competitive side and make him instantly forget everything that worried him. He got up and quickly put together his gym bag while Landon got everything set up.
Landon allowed a smirk and came back into the living room with a bottle of water in one hand, the other pressed to his back. He was aching a little bit, but all he had to do was keep active, and he would be fine. 

He could hear Joey getting his bag together as Landon leaned down to get the game set up, legs spread a bit to help him balance and accommodate his new weight. "Got some shirts with me if you're gonna be picky about what you wear, dude," he called to Joey as he picked up the controllers and went to sit back down on the couch with a soft groan. "Always come prepared." 

It took him a moment to get comfortable on the couch, grabbing a flimsy pillow to put between his back and the couch cushions, but he finally settled, idly poking back at little limbs in his belly as he found their last save point. 
"Be careful, man, I might just take you up on that offer. Besides, I don't need to be swimming in my shirts either," Joey teased as he playfully punched Landon's arm. He was thankful he wasn't having the same difficulty of movement as Landon, but knew his time would come eventually. Landon may get bigger with his twins, but he would likely not be pregnant nearly as long. Joey was likely to be carrying his baby for a few months after his friend gave birth.

"Here, just try to keep up with me," Joey said as he rushed to the arena's best weapon spawns: picking up a rocket launcher and some plasma grenades. He did his best to jump and zigzag around so that Landon wouldn't be able to shoot him.
"Fucker," Landon laughed as he landed a few shots on Joey. "Not so tough, huh, man? Don't fuck around with the master." He rolled and ducked behind things, putting up a decent fight. Joey always had some stupid bravado about being better at Landon when it came to this, but Landon loved to prove him wrong. 

They played for a little while longer. At some point, Landon lost major HP and never really recovered, and Joey ended up winning. Landon leaned back with a shrug, settling the controller on his belly. "I totally let you win, bro, just so you know." 
"Sure you did," Joey winked, "hey, watch out for that vibrating controller. Might upset the babies," he said as he pointed out the buzzing controller now rocking back and forth on top of Landon's active belly. "We need to get going, I guess. Let me help you up," Joey boosted himself off the couch and extended his arms to Landon.
Landon put the controller to the side and sighed as he took Joey's hands. He let his friend hoist him up, taking a second to gain his balance. "Shouldn't be helping my fat ass up, man, don't wanna strain yourself," he said with a smirk. He tugged his shirt down where it had started to ride up on his belly, sighing. "I'm growin' out of this one too, shit." 

Landon made his way over to where he'd dropped his bag, bending carefully to pick it up, one hand pressed to his belly. "Oh, shit, I almost forgot. How'd your appointment go, dude? Little guy kicking around in there any more?" He shifted the bag on his shoulder, raising his eyebrows at Joey. Joey had mentioned something about just a little movement from his kid, and Landon, though he could be a douchebag, usually liked to check in on his friends. Especially his best friend. They were in this together, after all, and Joey had been there for Landon since the beginning, before Will had, even. 
"He's growing right on schedule," Joey patted his stomach with a little pride. He'd been eating well, right to the doctors orders. Well,  a little more than the doctor ordered but he and the baby hadn't gained too much extra weight yet. It'd probably catch up with him later.

"Still not moving much, though. Not like the circus you've got in here," Joey put a hand on the side of Landon's belly to feel the kicking inside.
Landon pushed up his shirt so that his belly was on display. It always felt nice to have someone else's hands on his belly every once in a while, especially someone he knew as well as Joey. 

He guided Joey's hand down to the right side of his belly, sighing as the baby there kicked out against Joey's hand. "You know, they're only this crazy when I'm around you, man," he said. "And after I eat. These little ballers like you." He carried kind of low for twins, so his pants dipped low under the swell of his belly, his hip bones visible as his distended stomach jutted out from his frame. 

Landon reached out to give Joey's smaller belly a feel, moving close enough that their middles bumped together. "Still not used to my gut being this big," Landon laughed. 
"They do? Really?" Joey was surprised and a little flattered by the comment. He didn't pretend to know what fetuses liked or didn't like. He didn't even know of the kicking was a good thing. But they knew him, to hear Landon tell it. And that was pretty cool.

"Well don't get used to it because you're gonna get bigger still!" Joey teased again as he moved his hand to his own belly. "I'll need you to tell me what it's like when I'm all bloated and can't move and shit."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,493 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,155 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,831 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,252 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,244 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8