The Test Subject (closed with genesis1265)
"Under normal circumstances, you would be impregnated via this birth canal, but since it takes some time to form, we shall go the more...sterile route," Rax pulls out another syringe, and quickly plunges it into the small bulge in Kyrin's abdomen. "With any luck that will take."
Kyrin gasped and bit his lip at being injected again. He hated needles and it really hurt having a needle go that deep inside his belly. He teared up a bit from it but didn't want to cry. He didn't want to look weak in front of anyone though he felt very much so at this time. He felt so out of control in this situation and he didn't like that. He knew he’d have to get used to it though. “Will I get a room with an actual bed? I-I won’t ask for much…I’d just like a decent bed…” He asked, nervous to ask anything of them but really didn’t want to sleep on the floor. “I-I’m sorry…I just…I don’t mean to be a bother…” He said looking down. He didn’t know what was appropriate to ask or say. He was scared he could be punished if he said something they didn’t like or asked for too much.
"You will be provided for to the best of our capabilities. We've had enough failures on this project to know that we need to be careful. Now that the fertilizer has been set in place, we can move you to your chambers," Rax explained. He helped Kyrin onto his feet and led him through a series of corridors lined with large metal doors. None stood out in particular, which made it very difficult to find your way if you weren't already familiar with the ship's layout. Rax scanned his palm on the door, and it pulled upwards revealing the room. There was a bed in the corner, and across the way a sink and a toilet. There was a large, reinforced window that looked out onto the abyss beyond the ship. "You will not leave here unless we retrieve you. If you press that button on the wall, you will be able to request food and drink. Any more questions?"
Kyrin looked around the room then back to Rax. "Um...do you have a shower I can use?" He asked, blushing lightly and rubbed his belly a bit where they had injected the serum and fertilizer inside him. The injection spot felt sore still but it was calming. He was still sort of in shock from all that had happened and was going on. He still wanted to go home but he was coming to accept that he would be staying here. He didn't have many friends on earth as was and his mother had passed recently from cancer. His birth father didn't even know about him and his step father wasn't good to him so there was little he truely cared about on earth. It was still a shock to his system to be taken from his world by aliens though.
"Here," Rax pressed a combination of buttons on another scanner, causing two panels to open up in the ceiling and floor, one for water and soap, and a drain. There was little privacy in this room, but it had the amenities the aliens had thought to supply. 
Kyrin nodded in thanks and sat on the bed, noticing it was very nice. Much nicer than his own bed at home. He sighed softly and laid back, feeling tired. "I'm tired...can I sleep now or is there anything else I need to be awake for?" He asked, yawning softly with his head on the pillow.
"Not immediately, no. We'll check back in a few days to make sure that the embryos have taken, so you have that time to get accustomed to your living quarters," Rax turned to leave. "When you want food, there's a button over here," he pointed to a large green button beside the door, "that should take care of whatever you need."

(you can skip forward here if you want, either a few days or further, makes no difference to me)
Kyrin nodded to Rax, laying back on the bed he soon drifted off. Over the next few days he'd gotten his hands on some books so he wasn't entirely bored though he was lonely. He didn't like being alone for days on end much less however long he would be here. He did cry sometimes about this and his fears about what would become of him. He figured he was probably being watched but he didn't care anymore. He didn't care so much that he wouldn't go back to earth but he hated that he was so alone for this. He wondered if he would ever be allowed out of these quarters, even though it was a fairly large room he didn't want to stay in it 24/7.
Just after lunch that day Rax came to get Kyrin for his first examination. He entered into Kyrin's bedchambers unannounced to find him reading. "It is time to run some tests. Will you come with me?" he asked in a serious tone.
Kyrin jumped slightly when Rax entered his chambers with no warning but nodded to his question. It didn't really sound like a question from his tone though. Kyrin wasn't really sure why he cared, he wasn't close to Rax but for some reason his tone had upset him and made him feel even more alone. Rax was the only one who had said more then 2 words to him but why should his opinion of Kyrin matter to him? Why should it matter to him if Rax cared or not? Perhaps cause he was the only one there, the only one who showed any interest? He wasn't sure why he felt anything on it but he did. He had for some reason felt drawn to Rax though he was unsure of what it meant.

Kyrin nodded quickly after his thoughts stopped and got up. He followed Rax to where ever it was he was taking him, not asking questions just yet. He just hoped they wouldn't inject anything deep into his belly again.
"Excellent, I don't wish to fight with you each time. Please follow me," Rax said as he led Kyrin through the series of tunnels and hallways back to the medical chamber. He began pressing buttons and double checking a few tools here and there just to keep himself busy as Kyrin sat down. "Tell me, have you been feeling much different since the implantation?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,164 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,264 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,246 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,182 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8