Rite of Passage (closed with Okamiryun)
Henry didn't get much sleep last night. He was too busy thinking about what to do with Haitsa. The thought of a sex slave was nice, especially at his age when it was all he could think about. But he doubted he'd ever get the shifter to cooperate. That was the test, he supposed. When morning finally came, he got his breakfast, and brought a few large portions back to Haitsa: pastries, bacon, milk and juice. He sat opposite his captive and waited for him to wake up.
Haitsa dreams of flying with his family when his wings are suddenly cut and he falls. He wakes up before hiting the ground. He is surpised to see Henry there with food. He looks the prince over wondering what's going on.
"Go ahead and eat. It's for you," Henry says with a slight smile. "You should probably have some energy, so come on."
Haitsa eats but watches Henry concerned about what he will do. He has noticed that Henry doesn't put anything in the food. He does like this but is still weary of the human.
"Do you like it? Or should I get something else for you?" Henry asked cautiously. It was hard to get a read on Haitsa.
Haitsa "I like it. It's tasty I'll give it that." He looks at Henry wary of what he might be trying to do. He still doesn't understand the prince very much.
"Good, I can get you more if you like," Henry said as he nervously twiddled his thumbs. "Can you tell me more about yourself? Where you came from?"
Haitsa "I'm from the jungle far west of here. I still don't understand what you want to know but I was part of the ribbon tribe. We fly from fruit tree to fruit tree changing place on the seasons. The best fruit is the star fruit." His eyes light up happily for a moment. Then he looks at the chains and his eyes dull with sorrow.
"Would you like it if I brought you some star fruit? I can get you anything you want," Henry replied with a tone of guilt in his voice.
Haitsa looks at him "really? I would like some star fruit....why do you sound guilty?" He looks at the prince concerned for the human a bit.
"Look...I didn't ask for you to be here. But you are, and I can't let you leave. Not yet, anyway. So I'm trying to get us to be at least cordial with one another..." Henry felt ashamed for admitting his plan, but he was still new to this. 
Haitsa blinks"cordial? You mean freindly? Also if you didn't want me here who did?" He tilts his head confused by all of this.
"You're a gift from my father. I didn't know what you would be until I saw you...you're a test. If I'm to lead this kingdom one day, I think I'm supposed to prove that I can tame a...well, a wild beast...to show I possess some diplomatic skill."
Haitsu narrows his eyes in anger. "He wants you to tame me? So I'm a wild beast to him." He shuts him self up before he says something stupid and pushes the plate away from himself. "I'm not hungry anymore." There is much left on the plate anyway.
"That's not what I think, though...but your lack of cooperation doesn't send the message that you're better than that," Henry desperately reached out to the shifter. "I think you and I could get along very well...you just have to trust me."
Haitsa looks at the prince "what if I just stole you from your home but you in chains and took away your faveriot ability. Then I box you up and give to some random person. How much would you feel like cooperating? How would you know if the person your with won't hurt you if you do cooperate? I'm trying to understand your situation but do try to understand mine as well."
"I get it. I do. I won't hurt you, but I can't make promises for others."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,051 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,208 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8