Life begins at home (open to everyone)
"Dinner sounds awesome," Theo replied with a smile. He reached for his shirt, pulling it on over his head and pulling it down to just underneath his chest, the farthest it could go.
"Do you have clothes that go over that belly?" Zach asked curious. "Also take out or should I cook?"
"All my shirts stopped fitting a few months ago," Theo laughed, rubbing the side of his big belly. "And I'm up for whatever you feel like."
"I was going to cook spaghetti if your interested" Zach asked. "Your only what seven months, what are you going to do when your full term? You'll have no clothes that fit."
"Sounds great, I love spaghetti!" Theo said, patting his belly when his stomach growled. "I really don't know. I guess I'll have to buy some of those stretchy dresses and just wear them as shirts."
"Your not gonna wear a ladies dress" Zach said. "I'll sew you something. Now you relax here and I'll put dinner on" Zach said kissing Theo again.
"Why not? I've got the boobs for it," Theo laughed, following Zach to the kitchen despite the man telling him to sit down. "You're making me dinner, the least I can do is help out."
"Alright, you can chop some tomatoes" Zach said handing him a chopping board, tomatoes and a knife.

"You don't have the boobs yet, they're almost a b-cup" he teased.
Theo got to work chopping the tomatoes; he had to stand sideways at the kitchen counter so that he could reach the cutting board.
"They've got potential," he said when he finished, cupping one of his breasts. "I mean, I'm supposed to feed five babies with these in a couple of months."
"Well they're supposed to fill with enough milk for all your children" Zach said, "however I could help you lactate and build up a supply?" He suggested.

He weirdly knew quite a bit about varying aspects of pregnancy. Mostly from formerly working in childcare.
Theo considered this. "Yeah," he said after a moment, "they don't look very big. Well, they're definitely bigger than when I wasn't pregnant, but they probably need to be bigger if I'm going to feed my babies. Do you think you could help me lactate?" Maybe it would help his breasts grow.
"Yeah of course, i just have to massage them" Zach said "If you wanted to stay over tonight, i could show you how to do it" he said stiring the pasta in the saucepan.
Theo nodded. "That would be nice," he replied, getting two plates as well as utensils and napkins. "Thank you for all this, by the way. You didn't have to invite me over and cook dinner and stuff."
"I don't mind, I like doing things like this. But I'm usually way to shy to ask" zach said awkwardly. "The pasta is almost ready then we can go eat, umm
So are you looking for a relationship or are you just wanting freinds. He asked timmidly.
Theo shrugged, leaning against the kitchen counter and resting a hand over his belly. "I always like having friends," he said, smiling shyly up at Zach. "But... a relationship would be nice." It had been months since he and his boyfriend had broken up, and he wanted to start dating again.
"Well we'll have to go on a proper date soon. So I can spoil you" zach said giving him a gentle kiss on the cheek. "then we can do the relationship thing, I don't want to push you too much." He said before serving pasta onto a plate and adding the pasta sauce to.it and handing it to Theo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,571 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,365 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,639 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,310 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock