Life begins at home (open to everyone)
"So far it's more like the freshman 50," Theo said with a scowl, looking down at his belly. "My boyfriend left me when I told him I was pregnant. That's why I moved here, I didn't want to be in an on-campus apartment with him anymore." He flicked his bellybutton a little.
"Shit. Well if you ever need anything at all dude, I'm here for you" Zach urged "would you mind if I touched you? Sorry touched your belly" he asked arkwardly.
Theo smiled at him. "Sure!" he replied, pulling up his shirt the rest of the way to expose his belly for Zach. "They tend to kick a lot, it feels kind of weird."
Zach reached out and felt Theo's fleshy but round belly, using both hands he rubbed it gently. "I guess that would feel weird" Zach said grinning as he rubbed Theos pregnant belly, "you look great though, you look happy. Not cause your pregnant..although I guess it could be..but I just mean in general..." He trailed off and blushed his hands still rubbing Theos belly.
"Yeah, I'm pretty happy," Theo said, putting a hand on the side of his belly and rubbing it slowly. "I'm on my own now, but I'm honestly happier than when I was with my boyfriend. And the funny thing is, I thought my classmates would laugh at me and stuff once I started showing, but everyone's been really supportive. There are even some other pregnant guys and girls at school."
Zach grinned, trying not to think about Theos belly was turning him on. "It's great your being supported, being pregnant would be such an amazing feeling."

"You have other pregnant guys at your college?" Zach said in surprise "you must have a great school, I'm always happy to help you out or give you a hand with anything"

Zach zoned out slightly "I wish I was pregnant" he said to himself. Before turning bright red when he realized he'd said it out loud.
"Yeah, it's a really great school!" Theo explained. "They've got a daycare for students who are parents, and some of the teaching students can help out there for class credits and experience as teachers. The school also lets students take maternity leave."
When Zach said that he wished he was pregnant, Theo smiled. "I'm sure you'll get pregnant some day," he assured him. "It's pretty nice, if you don't mind the sore back and ankles and mood swings and cravings."
"Hopefully it'll happen to me soon" Zach said wistfully. "At least you've got support, so do you know if it's just a boy or a girl?"
Theo laughed, holding the bottom of his belly as it wiggled a little. "A boy," he replied. ".... And four girls." He looked like someone overdue with quads, though.
"four kids! By yourself your going to be busy with them all..if your keeping them that is, not that makes a difference you still look beautiful..I'm just going to shut up now" Zach babbled. Seeing theo pregnant was just turning him into a babling mess. He wished he wasn't so facinated and turned on by pregnancy.
"Five kids," Theo corrected him, grinning. "Here, I'll show you... here's the boy." He pointed at the spot right under his belly button. "There's Girl A." He patted his bulging right side. "Here's Girl B." He rubbed his left side. "Here's Girl C..." He leaned back and rubbed the top of his belly. "And Here's Girl D, already moving down." He put a hand on the underside of his belly.
"So you don't have names yet? Do you want come in for a drink or anything?" Zach asked, wating to spend more time with Theo.
"I haven't thought of names yet," replied Theo, shaking his head. "I've got too much homework, and it feels like when I don't have homework, I've got a doctor's appointment." He patted his belly a little. "Sure! If you mean non-alcoholic drinks, of course."
"I'm not gonna give you alcohol..actually I don't drink at all, it never really ends well. Well come relax for a bit you can study tonight" Zach suggests
Theo nodded, making his way back down his porch steps and over to Zach's house. His walk had turned into more of a waddle, and he kept a hand at the small of his back.
Zach took theo by the arm. Not to make him feel like an invalid more in attempt so Theo didn't strain his back. Unlocking the door he led Theo inside, and into the lounge room which was no filled with an odd mix of cheap furniture from his old form and prices of older furniture that used to belong to his parents.

"Take a seat" Zach said handing him a cushion for his back "do you want juice, water, coffee, tea or soft drink?"
Theo sank down heavily into one of the chairs, his belly forcing him to lean back. "Coffee!" he said happily, before his face fell and he groaned. "Wait, my doctor says I can't have caffeine since I'm pregnant. I guess orange juice, then, if you have any?"
"I can do orange juice" he said disappearing into the kitchen
And bringing back two glasses filled with it and a plate with some cupcakes on it.
"So what are you going to do when you give birth, put them into care or hire a nanny?"
Theo's mouth was practically watering, and he took a cupcake. "Thank you so much!" he said, biting into it as he rubbed his belly. He got hungry during the day, since most of his classes were in the computer labs and even pregnant students weren't allowed to eat there. "I think I'm going to take some time off while they're still newborns, and then bring them to daycare when I have class."
"Did you want more cupcakes. I baked a whole batch and well I don't need more to this" Zach said jiggling his fat belly. "I can't believe that only four years ago We were arkward straight boys and now your having a instant family" Zach said laughing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,236 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,553 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,623 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,293 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock