Life begins at home (open to everyone)
That made Theo snort. "I can't believe I ever thought I was straight," he laughed. "Seriously, I have no idea." He rubbed his belly, finishing his cupcake with an appreciative sigh. "Dude, if you don't think /you/ should be eating more cupcakes, just look at /me/." He pulled at the hem of his shirt, trying to cover his belly, but to no avail.
"Want to trade" Zach laughed, "I'll be pregnant for you" he said rolling up the shirt from Theos belly so both their guts poked out. Theos round and heavily pregnant and Zachs fat, chubby and heavy"

"Yes but you need the energy more than I do, you've got five growing mouths to feed."
"Wow, Zach, when are you due?" Theo joked, arching his back so his belly stuck out even more than it already was. He took another cupcake, biting into it and grinning. "You're a really good baker, you know."
"Thanks, I look cooking. When I can't sleep I get up and bake" Zach shrugged. "Well I'll be due as soon I find someone who'll get me pregnant" Zach explained. "I also love eating, but that's obvious."
"You'll be due nine months after you find someone who'll get you pregnant," Theo corrected him, gesturing with his cupcake. "To be honest, I love eating, too," he admitted, patting his belly with his free hand. "And I have to eat a lot for these five."
"do you think you'll have any more kids after these five?" Zach asked. "You could always donate your sperm" he joked. Before being his brain caught up and he realized what he just said. "Sorry that wasn't appropriate..I don't think when I speak at times..I'm sorry" Zach said apologizing arkwardly.
Theo shrugged. He finished his second cupcake, brushing the crumbs off his fingers and resting his hands on his belly. "I don't know," he replied thoughtfully. "Maybe after I finish school and find a boyfriend? I'd like to have more kids, I just don't know when it'll be a good time to have more of them."
"Mind you, with pregnancy, school and kids you're never gonna find someone." Zach said "you could try online dating?" He suggested as he handed Theo another cupcake.
"Yeah, I'll only take profile pictures from the shoulders up and then if I go on any dates with anyone they'll get mad because I've got this big ol' gut." Theo tried to tug his shirt down again, and he got it to stay for about two seconds before it sprung up again.
"You could always try preg..it's a site for guys into pregnancy" he suggested cautiously. "But wouldn't it be better to show your pregnant, they might be more forgiving" Zach said sympathetic.
"Now there's a thought," said Theo, humming in thought. He would definitely have a better chance on Preg. "Cool, I'll set up an account when I go home," he decided. "Is it just for pregnant guys, or for guys who like pregnant guys?"
"Both" Zach said sheepishly. Hoping theo wouldn't catch on to why he was on it.
Theo nodded. "Cool," he said, then waggled his eyebrows at Zach. "So... any chance I might run into you on Preg?" he asked.
"Um..no" he lied before knowing he needed to come clean "yeah..I have a fetish for pregnant men, I've always wanted to be with a pregnant man." He winced waiting for the awkward conversation.
Theo just kind of blinked at him, not really expecting him to say yes but it wasn't a bad thing that he did. "Then I guess it's just your luck that you live next to a pregnant guy, hmm?" he said, leaning back so that his belly stuck out farther onto his lap.
"Yeah I guess..wait what?" Zach said his brain catching up. "You..your okay with it?" He asked making sure he checked before giving into his desires.
"Yeah, of course," Theo replied. "I mean, I might not be okay with it if you were some random stranger, but I've known you for a while, and I trust you."
Zach smiled and put his hands on Theos huge pregnant belly. And running them up to his shirt and pulled it up over his head, before pulling off his own shirt.

"Your beautiful" Zach said in awe before leaning in and kissing Theo on the lips.
Theo gasped, kissing back firmly. He sat up straighter, spreading his legs to accommodate his huge belly, and pressing himself as close to Zach as he could. His pregnant stomach pressed against Zach.
"I guess I don't need to use a dating website after all," he joked.
"No I guess you don't" the two began to kiss again longer this time their tongues dancing in each other's mouths. Eventually they pulled away, breathing deeply Zach grinned "so umm..that was nice, what did you want to do now? Dinner?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,628 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,304 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock