The witch and her nephew (closed with mpregdude)
(So, can you start? I'm not very good with starting :/ )
Name:  Austin

Species: Wizard
Description: Austin is average height, thin (except for the belly, since he is seven months pregnant with twins), has short red hair, and bright green eyes. He is kind, cheerful, and a bit clumsy. He is a good wizard, however. 

"Hello" Austin said, looking at the beautiful woman in front of him. "My name is Austin. Are you Gertrude?"
(09-07-2015, 08:05 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Depend who's asking and are you here for a reason or am I just being bug by children?"  She asked.

"I'm sorry for bothering you." Austin said, looking down, feeling a bit nervous and twirling a lock of hair on his finger "Well, do you remember your sister, Emma? Well, of course you remember, she used to talk about you all the time. So, i am her son. And that makes me your nephew."
(09-07-2015, 11:56 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "Emma, she had a son.  Kids just ruin your life...I mean I haven't seen her since the Revolutionary War."  Gertrude said.  "You call me old and I'll a show you want it mean to be old."

Austin almost laughed, his aunt was funny. He hoped they would get along well "Yeah, well, if you haven't seen her since the revolutionary war, i think you don't know what happened, right? My mother... Well, two months ago she got sick, and... She passed away two weeks ago." he said, with tears in his eyes "In her deathbed she asked me to find you, she said i could live with you." He murmured, now a bit worried about her reaction, fearing rejection, but ready to comfort her if she started to cry.
(09-08-2015, 12:37 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "That make since, especial since that man coming here and told me about her death I thought it was a bad joke from her."  Gertrude said not paying attention then closed the door and heading to the couch.  "Now Boy want a drink or something," she turned around and didn't see him, "How rude that Boy just ran off."

Austin knocked the door "Um... Excuse me? You locked me out of the house" he said when she closed the door.
(09-08-2015, 01:40 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "How at the door?"  Gertrude shouted heading back to the door.  "What do you want I've got a gun."  She lied opening the door and she saw Austin.  "Oh it you why did you run off that was very rude of you."

"Actually you close the door before i could come in" Austin said, smiling with the situation "So this mean you are going to let me live here with you?" he asked
(09-08-2015, 02:31 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Young Man you never correct a Lady and as for you living here temporary."  She said.

"i'm sorry, ma'am." Austin said, looking down nervously as she hesitated to say if he would be allowed to live with her. He was hoping her to let him live there
(09-09-2015, 03:58 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Get in here the AC is on."  Gertrude said.

"Oh, thank you" Austin said, smiling and entering in the house, shivering a little bit when the cold air hit him, but liking the temperature, because it was very hot outside. He hugged his aunt quickly, or at least tried, since it was a bit difficult to do it with his belly.
(09-10-2015, 02:54 AM)mpregdude Wrote: Gertrude screamed as she was hugged, "get off me!  Why are you touching me!"

Austin turned away and looked down, ashamed "I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't meant to bother you" he said. "It's just that you... I..." He stopped when he realized he couldn't explain. That was probably the hormones
(09-10-2015, 04:34 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Why are you crying or are you just weird like that."  She said staring at him.  "Why are you fat?  shouldn't you stop eat like a whale?"

"I'm sorry" Austin repeated. When she talked about his belly, he almost laughed. Of course she couldn't guess what was happening, so he decided to explain "I'm not fat, I mean, i am, but it's not because of eating too much. I am looking like this because i am pregnant. With twins"
(09-13-2015, 07:34 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Sure you are and I dated Ben Franklin."  Gertrude said.

"I really AM pregnant, and i can prove it" Austin said. "If you want, you can use a lie detector spell on me. Or i can show you this" He said, grabbing a medical file with his name. Inside of it, there was an ultrasound picture of two babies. However, in that moment, one of the babies was stretching, so anyone could see his foot under Austin's skin. "can you see it?" He asked, pointing to the baby's foot
(09-14-2015, 07:58 AM)mpregdude Wrote: Being that Gertrude wasn't sure how to respond she just sat down on the couch and suddenly heard a knock on the door.  "You get that door now."

"Look, i know this is strange, and i am sorry about it" Austin said, before walking to the door and opening it, hoping the other person wouldn't notice he was pregnant. "Hi" He said with a smile to the person on the other side "How can i help you?"
(09-15-2015, 03:36 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "H-h-h-holly crap your fat!"  Jackson shouted.
"Jackson!"  Gertrude bolted over to the shoving Austin out of the way, "hello there Sexy."
"Uh yeah my parent want to barrow your shove or something."  Jackson said.

Austin looked at Jackson with a outraged look on his eyes "Oh, excuse me, sir, but this is not a very polite thing to say" He said. He would say more, but his aunt got him out of her way, almost making him fall on the floor, and he decided to stay quiet, since she seemed to like the guy. He slowly sat on the stairs, so he wouldn't disturb his aunt
(09-16-2015, 03:18 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Why yes you can my, my, my, my slave will get it for you Sweetie, servant get it."  Gertrude order not looking at her nephew.  "So my Sexy-I-I-I mean Sweetheart what are you doing tonight?"
"He's your servant, but your so fat?"  Jackson just staring at Austin s stomach.

"Hey" Austin shouted. He was very angry now, that guy had called him fat twice. What was the guy thinking? "I am so sorry, Mr. Handsome, that my body don't please you" He said that with a lot of irony. "and i am her nephew, not her servant. I'll get what you want, though" He said that and got out the room, so the guy wouldn't do another mean comment.
(09-16-2015, 10:22 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "You have a nephew?"  Jackson asked, "he's kind of cute when he's mad."
"Nephew who," she asked confused.  "I have no family, but you can be my nephew."  She smiled.

Austin came back with the thing Jackson want to borrow "Here you are" He said, with a smile. All his anger had gone now, for no reason he could understand. He came closer to Gertrude and whispered in a very low voice, so only she would hear "Come on, invite him to drink some tea or something, he is not realizing you like him"
(09-19-2015, 10:06 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Over coarse he knows and I can see he like me too."  Gertrude answered.

"Oh, yeah, i believe you" Austin said, ironic. "Come on, you are being too shy around him. Act naturaly, stay in a good posture, smile at him and ask him for a date or something."
(09-19-2015, 09:31 PM)mpregdude Wrote: "Excellent," she snapped her figures and froze Jackson, who was about to grab the item, "I'll have a date and my servant will help."  she stared at her nephew.

Austin rolled his eyes "I am your nephew, not your servant, aunt Gertrude" He said. "But i would be glad to help you with your date. My mother taught me some things that i could use in you."
(09-20-2015, 05:04 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Yeah whatever I need help."  She said snapping her figures and transforming this current outfit in to a waiter's clothing, "now get cooking and I'll let you stay permanently after all you need serious help especial since you manage to screw up your last spell."  She snapped her figures for a third time unfreezing Jackson, "How about a late lunch."
"Okay," Jackson said in confusion.
"Right this way."  Gertrude said leading him in to the kitchen.

"What do you mean with 'screwing my last spell'?" Austin asked. He went to the kitchen, and, when he was sure Jackson couldn't see it, he snapped his fingers and transformed his waiter's clothing in a simple blue T-shirt with black pants and a chef's apron. "if i am going to cook, i am going to do it in the right way" he said, and started to cook. The apron looked ridiculous because of his belly, but he didn't mind. He started to make an old recipe of pasta.
(09-20-2015, 06:15 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Do I real have to explain."  She said.
"Say wasn't there another person in the room?"  Jackson asked.
"No you just thought that."  Gertrude lied as they enter the kitchen.  "What for dinner?"

"I am making pasta" Austin said with a smile. "It was my grandmother's old recipe, i hope you two will like it" He said, continuing to do the recipe. It would be ready in some minutes "Aunt Gertrude, why don't you take Jackson to the dinning room? I hope you both will find the place comfortable" He said, snapping his fingers when Jackson couldn't see it, and the dinning room became a beautiful and fancy place, with candles on the table, just to be romantic.
(09-20-2015, 06:43 AM)mpregdude Wrote: Gertrude suddenly felt a sharp pain, "damn it my real age is rearing its ugly head."  She thought, "well I better fresh'in up."  She said hiding behind a fake smile and rushed to the bath then suddenly nodded her spell was fading off.  "So I'm about to show my true age soon."

Austin didn't know what to do now that Gertrude was on the bathroom, and, since there was a strange silence in the dining room, he decided to talk a little bit with Jackson to make him feel more comfortable "Hi... it's Jackson, right? I am Austin." He said, with a kind smile "She is really beautiful, isn't she?" He asked, talking about Gertrude. "What do you think about her? I'm new here, so i don't know what to expect"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,019 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8