The Boy and The Shemale (Closed with dolria1)
Name: Sean
Description: 5'9", short brown hair, blue eyes, slim body.

Sean was a normal boy and was heading his way to a college party. Sean had a few drinks and that's when he met her.

"Hey, beautiful." Sean slurred. "Wanna go upstairs and have some fun?"
name: Maria
Deacription: blonde hair, green eyes, olive skin, athletic body. She is very tall and wear shiny silver dress. 

"OK,  cutie" she smilled to him, wrapped her arm around his, and went with him upstairs.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Sean and Maria made their way upstairs, went into a bedroom, and started making out on a bed.

"You're so beautiful." Sean commented.
She kissed him right in the middle of his sentence. She put her hands over his chest, running her hands over his muculine body and get her hands inside his pants, stroking his cock. "Ooohh hunny bunny got a big one there!" She giggle playfully "remove your clothes and get ready for action!" She teased him sensually.
(Does he know she is a shemale or not yet?)
Sean took his clothes off. "I'm so ready, baby."
(No, he does not.)
Maria smirked lustily. A big tent rise up between her legs. She looked at him as she rubbed her bulge. Then she stood up and  start to remove her dress, and then her underwear. 

Then she turn around. Slowly.
A big thick cock, bigger then Sean's cock, was standing proudly fully erect between her legs, with huge balls. She smilled sensually and push the young male on his back and stand above him. 
"Im gonna fuck you hard, boy" she said with lust in her voice and lick her lip as she slowly get above him.
Sean couldn't believe what he was seeing. Maria is a shemale, but he was so turned on that he didn't care.
"Put your huge hot cock inside me, baby"
Maria didn't say anything. She just climb to the bed and spread the boy's legs apart. "Don't worry hun, you gonna enjoy this" she winked teasingly. Then she took a lube, put over her cock and Into Sean's asshole, fingering him a bit. "Oohh get ready big boy, mama gonna fuck you good" she teased, pressing her thick cock against his anal ring and start to penetrate him.
Sean moaned as he felt her cock inside him "Ooh yeah, baby. Keep fucking me."
"Oooh you so tight big boy...nghh!!" Maria grunted and thrust slowly pushing in her cock until she was ballsdeep inside him. "Nyaa!" She kissed him deeply, grabbing his hips, as she withdraw a little- then slammed her cock back into him. "Feels so good! And warm!" She moaned in pleasure, thrusting in and out and stretching his asshole so wide.
Sean kissed Maria back and moaned in the kiss. "Please." Sean pleaded. "Cum in me, baby. I wanna be your preggo boy."
Maria keep going, smirking at the boy's groans, and grunted as she thrust harder and faster. "Ohhh mmm I'm gonna cum a huge load!" She moaned loudly, speeding up her phase. Her huge balls slapped on Sean's ass cheeks faster and faster. Her big boobies bounced as she moved above him, hugging him tight. She spread his legs even ferther so she could go deeper, hitting his prostate over and over. "Yess yess you are a good slut!" She groaned at him. She was very close now...
Sean moaned and could feel Maria's balls swelling a bit. "Please, cum in me, baby."
Maria smirked at his words and speed up her phase, her hips hitting faster and faster until she gasped and torse hef head backward, screaming "I'm gonna cum!!". She roared and thrust deep into his belly, releasing huge load of hot thick sperm deep into his womb, filling him up to brim.
Sean came at the same time she did and Sean saw his massive belly. "You got me pregnant."
Maria keep cumming and Cummings until her balls we're finally empty. She kissed Sean and rubbed his sloshing cum belly passionately. "From this day on, you will be my pregnant slut. What do you say?" She smilled as she cuddle up close to him, her cock still inside him.
"I'd love to be your pregnant slut, Maria." Sean also saw that he has massive breasts.
Maria snuggle up with her new pregnant sextoy, and fall a sleep.
They woke up next morning. Sean got dressed the best he could and went with Maria to her home.
Maria sat at her appartment one night, after they just had sex in the third time. "My my, you getting bigger, sweetie. I think I filled you up too much" she giggle playfully and stroked Sean's belly passionately. "You know, I have a fetish of pregnant men. I know it's weird, but if you got pregnant, I would be so much happy and horny then you see me now " she teased him, pinching his cute belly button that started to pop out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,230 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,206 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8