I Put A Spell on You (closed with SeanWoods221)
Rainbow 
Name: Cal Harper
Height/build: 5'10'', average build
Hair/eyes/complexion: Dirty brown, slighty frizzy, blue-green, clean-shaven face

Cal is in the middle of university (college) and enjoying his summer holidays, knowing that they'll end within two months anyway.
Name: Sean Woodard
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face

Sean was also looking forward to college and hoped his best friend, Cal would be his roommate.
Cal glanced around the apartment, noticing the time was 18:35 as he did so. The freshly-cooked lasagne in his hand was steaming hot, steam rising into his face as he stood in the kitchen. 'Where's my roommate?' he thought. 'I was told he would be here by dinner time.' Just then there was a knock at the door.
Sean knocked on Cal's door holding a box of some sorts. "Cal, It's me." Sean called.
Cal placed the lasagne on a chopping board to avoid damaging the table and strolled out to the door, removing his apron on the way and hanging it over a nearby radiator. He opened the door and saw Sean standing in the hall outside, a strange box in his hands. "Oh, it's you, Sean." The messy-haired man smirked. "Late again, I see."
Sean walked in. Sorry, Cal, But I bought this." Sean showed Cal the mysterious box.
Cal glanced down at the box, his expression immediately becoming suspicious. "What the heck is that?" he said, reaching a finger towards the mysterious object before he withdrew his hand, thinking better of it.
"The owner said it's a ritual to make someone pregnant. Funny, right?" Sean laughed.
Cal glanced up at his laughing roommate before returning his gaze to the box, his expression changing to one of skeptical amusement. "What? Seriously?" he chuckled.
"Seriously. Wanna try it out?" Sean asked. "It's probably nothing."
"Of course it's nothing. But hey, if it's nothing, that means there's no risk." Cal rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Sure, let's do it. But keep it quick. Dinner's almost on the table."
"OK." Sean set everything and said the ritual, but nothing happened. "Well, nothing."
Shaking his head with an un-believing chuckle, Cal stood and scoffed again. "What did I tell you?" he said, as he walked back to the kitchen. "Come on, let's eat."
Sean and Cal sat at the table and started eating.
Cal thought he felt a little off as he ate, though he couldn't put his finger on the cause. When he looked over at Sean to ask about his day, he saw the other young man was holding his head with his hands.
"Wow. I'm feeling dizzy. What about you, Cal?" Sean asked his friend.
"N-not sure," Cal mumbled, massaging his temples as he did when he became agitated. He glanced at the lasagne. Could it have been contaminated somehow? No, that wasn't possible. He had handled and cooked it personally, and Cal was sure he would have remembered if something had happened to it. Before he could continue speaking, Sean tumbled off his seat and doubled over with a horrible retching sound.
Sean fell to the floor and started throwing up. "What's happening to us, Cal?" Sean cried.
Cal wasn't feeling so good and the stench of Sean's vomit, never mind the sound of it, was definitely not helping. Something must be wrong with them or they wouldn't be feeling bad, but he couldn't guess what. "Ugh, don't ask me questions I can't answer," he said with a pained groan. He clutched his stomach and pulled his chair back, staggering to his feet. He found himself subconsciously arching his back for reasons he couldn't fathom.
Cal, I'm heading to bed, before this gets any worse." Sean groaned.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,230 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,206 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8