Ancient Scroll (Closed with Runde)
Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean is a college student getting ready for the field trip to Japan.
Name: Alex Johnson
Height/build: 5'9'', lanky, weaker build
Hair/eyes/complexion: Blond, straight, green, slight stubble, pale

Alex walked into the room and saw Sean preparing. "Hey. Ready to go?"
"You know it, Alex." Sean replied as they walked to join the other students at the bus.
The bus took them to a plane, and they were soon landing in the foreign country. "Wow...look at the view!" Alex pointed out the window.
"I've always wanted to go to Japan." Sean said as the plane landed on the air strip.
"So have I. All that culture, all the artifacts...especially the temples!" They were cleared to exit the plane.
"I know. There is a temple called Futeri Temple. Wanna go?" Sean asked Alex.
Alex nodded enthusiastically, "Yeah, I've read about that one! We should totally go!"
Sean and Alex put their stuff at the hotel and went to the temple.
The temple was old and decrepit, and there were no other visitors besides Alex and Sean. As they began to walk around the temple, Alex saw a stone tablet with a scroll on it. "Hey, look at this!"
Sean followed Alex to see the scroll. "What does it say?"
Alex held up the tablet and slowly began to translate the words, "The flowering seed...germinates...within...reader." Alex cocked his head. "Seems kind of disjointed."
"What about the scroll?" Sean asked.
Alex looked at the scroll. It had some kind of drawing on it of what looked like a flower, but it was hard to tell. "I don't know..." He said, running his hand over it.
Suddenly, a flash of light engulfed both Sean and Alex.
Alex shielded his eyes from the light and was suddenly blown back by some force. When the light cleared, he rubbed his eyes and called, "Sean? You ok?"
Sean rubbed his eyes. "Yeah, you?"
Alex gave a small nod and tried to stand up, but was wracked with a bout of nausea, and leaned against a wall. It felt like something was different inside of him, but he couldn't place a finger on what. "Where's the scroll?"
Sean looked, but couldn't find it. "It's gone and why do I feel bloated?"
"I don't know...I feel the same way, though." Alex suddenly straightened as his skin began to brush the edges of his shirt. He looked down to see his flat stomach slowly begin expanding.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,220 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,023 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,284 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8