Birth RP (Closed with Runde)
It was either too late to be awake or too early. Either way, Sam was used to it. Over the last week, the baby had been keeping him up almost all night. She didn't want to settle and he couldn't sleep through her movements anymore. He had watched a lot of Netflix the last week.

Tonight though he wasn't comfortable sitting, his back aching and just a general feeling of restlessness. He paced the downstairs, one hand on his back and the other rubbing his belly. There was so little room that the movements had slowed from kicks and rolling to stretching and feet in his ribs. He almost missed the kicks and rolling at this point. 

"Come on, baby girl," Sam murmured. "Daddy is tired."
The light switched on. Jason walked forward into the living room to meet his waddling husband.
"Baby keeping you up again?" Jason smirked and placed his hands on the side of Sam's taut stomach. He couldn't wait to have a child, he just hated what he was doing to Sam. "You gotta get some sleep, hun. All the relatives are coming tomorrow."
Sam rubbed his eyes, sighing a little. "I wish I could. She just won't stop moving."

Sam leaned against Jason, letting his husband take some of his weight. He closed his eyes as Jason rubbed an obvious bump on his left side. Probably a knee. She liked to use her knees.

"My back is really aching tonight."
"You poor thing." Jason gave a kiss to Sam's forehead. He rubbed the spot where the baby was kicking and received an array of movement in response. She was such a strong girl already -- Jason couldn't believe it.
"Do you need anything? Tea? We really gotta get you to bed. They'll be here in a few hours."
"No," Sam said tiredly. "Let me go to the bathroom first. I know I'll need to if I lie down."

Jason kept an arm around Sam as they headed back upstairs to the bedroom. Sam looked at himself in the mirror, taking in the dark circles under his eyes. He felt terrible and just wanted to sleep.

"I look awful." Sam shuffled over to the toilet, sitting down. He was long past trying to aim. Sitting was so much easier.
Jason leaned against the door and heard Sam talk bad about his appearance. It was ironic, at least to Jason, because seeing Sam swell up with their child had only increased his masculine beauty to Jason, and neither had ever been much of a flouncy type, either. Jason owed their child to Sam, and he hated hearing his husband talk about himself in such a way.

The bathroom door opened and Jason took Sam in his arms and kissed him directly on the lips, feeling their child between them.
Sam kissed Jason back easily. Jason was affectionate, always had been so it wasn't odd that he would kiss him out of the blue. In fact it was one of the things Sam loved about him.

"Thanks," Sam murmured against Jason's lips. He ran his fingers through his husband's hair, tugging gently. "I needed that."
"I'm glad." Jason replied. "Now let's at least get you INTO bed." He led his husband over to their bed and sat him down, beginning to rub his back.

"So who's all coming again? I hope we have enough beds for everyone. God forbid that air mattress ever comes up from the basement again."
Sam let out a soft moan as Jason dug his fingers into his aching back. It felt so good. He leaned into the pressure gratefully.

"My parents and your parents are coming until she's born," Sam said. "And depending on when she decides to make her appearance, my sister is coming. Your brother is coming after she's born. He was quite clear that he really didn't want to watch but to call him right after so he can come meet her."
Jason chuckled. His brother Joseph had always been squeamish around what he so eloquently referred to as "birth stuff." Jason understood, though, and he was glad his brother was making the trip out to see Jason at all. And it would be great to have Sam's sister and the parents there, as well.

"Well, we'll see. I think Joseph's coming around. Last time there was a birth on Grey's Anatomy, he only gagged a little bit." Jason put his hand over his fist and really began to pound into Sam's back. "Let me know if I'm hurting you at all."
Sam groaned as Jason really began to dig into his muscles. "That's good. That's so good."

Jason stopped for a moment and tugged Sam's shirt off, pressing a kiss to his shoulder before he started to massage his lower back again. Sam rested a hand on his belly, letting his head droop as Jason did what he could to help him get more comfortable.

He was actually starting to feel drowsy when he realized that she wasn't moving for once.

"Hey," Sam whispered. "I think she fell asleep."
It was true; Sam's belly was no longer moving with the same ferocity the child inside had been causing earlier. Jason placed a solitary finger over his grinning mouth in a mock "be quiet" gesture and slowly lowered Sam onto the pillows. His husband quickly drifted off to sleep, hand over his stomach. Jason couldn't resist -- he grabbed his phone and took a couple of pictures for the memory before he, too got into bed and closed his eyes.

And then, almost instantaneously, the alarm clock went off.
Sam groaned and turned his face into the pillow. "You have got to be kidding me."

And almost on instinct, his daughter began to move again, sending a foot into his ribs with enough force that Sam was pretty sure she was going to break one.
Jason drew a hand to his face and rubbed his eye. He looked over at his husband, who was struggling like he had been for months to sit up from his reclined position. But something seemed different, and as Sam stood up, Jason realized what it was.

"Hey, I think you dropped during the night!"
Sam put a hand on his belly, frowning a little. "Really?" He started to walk and realized almost immediately that yeah, he had. She was sitting much lower and he had to walk with even more of a waddle.

Sam looked in the mirror over their dresser and turned to the side, noting the way his belly hung lower. He ran a hand over his belly, feeling how round and firm it was. He looked down and watched as his belly moved with his daughter's movements - much less than a few hours ago.

"I bet she's frustrated that she has less room," Sam joked as he waddled towards the bathroom.
Jason followed Sam to the door. "That means the birth's right around the corner." He wasn't sure if he said that with excitement, encouragement or anxiety. It was going to be hell for Sam, no doubt, and Jason knew that he had to be ready to support Sam through the whole thing.

"I'll go get some breakfast started. Holler if you need anything."
"Make bacon," Sam called out as he got into the shower. The warm water felt great and he grabbed the removable shower head and pulled it down to focus it right on his belly.

He leaned against the wall, letting the warm water cascade over his belly. She seemed to like that and he couldn't help but get drowsy again. Sam closed his eyes and drifted a little before being pulled back into reality by a sharp tightening in his belly. It started in his back and worked its way around, his belly bulging for a moment before the muscles relaxed again.

Apparently it was going to real soon.
Jason was working the stove, and bacon was sizzling in the pan. Jason loved the smell of bacon, but for the first half of his pregnancy, Sam couldn't stand to be near it. Now that he was beginning to eat it more, Jason was free to enjoy the smell. He heard Sam coming down the stairs and placed the meal on the plate. Then he saw the look on Sam's face.

"Is everything alright?"
"Yeah," Sam said as he lowered himself into the chair. He picked up a piece of bacon, tearing it into smaller pieces. "I ... I think I just had a real contraction in the shower."
Jason did a double take. A contraction? Already? "How bad?" He asked, walking nearer to Sam, "Did your water break or anything?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,217 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,018 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,283 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,272 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8