The Spaceship over Carthatrope (closed with dolria1)
"I love you, too," Twofor said softly, his hand continuing to rub the swollen tummy. Ah, how he loved the feeling of his breeder's roundness, heavy with child. He waved a hand and the light in the room began to dim, while a blanket of sorts was dropped over them. His son continued to move and struggle for a while, then slowly went still. "Get some sleep, little Thomas," said the Myrmidon. "It's been a long night for you, I'm sure."
Thomas yawned and cuddle up in Twofor's arms before he went to sleep.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Twofor wiped his hand on the edge of the the blanket and wrapped his arms around Thomas, then drifted off to sleep.

---

The next (relative) morning, Twofor was buckling up Thomas' space suit.
Thomas yawned as he wake up, washed his face, and thanked his lover as he helped him get back into the shiny silver spacesuit. "Ohh thanks babe" he kissed him, feeling the tight fabric pressing on his bump. "What do you wanna do today?".
Twofor chuckled as he came up behind Thomas, putting his hands on his belly. "All the Novices have passed their rite of passage, which means we are now returning to the homeworld of my people, Atlantea. I hope you're ready to adapt your new lifetyle, little breeder. Life on Atlantea is very unlike that on Earth."
Thomas smiled and kissed the alien's blue lips. "Wherever you go- i will go. Your people are my people. Just promise that you will protect me and our child" he said to his lover.
Twofor smiled at his Earthen's face. "I promise," he said sincerely. "You and all the sons you bare me will be under my protection, now and hereafter." He chuckled nervously. "We should be on our way to the main hall to report our successful breeding, but the hall's actually closer to our room than the main dorms; perks of having a male breeder. That means there's still time for us to have a little bonding time as long as we keep our robes on. You don't mind, do you?"
"No, i dont. Its ok love" he smiled and kissed his lover, pressing his belly against him. "I cant wait to birth your babies babe".
Twofor grinned. "I can't wait to Bless you with more sons," he said, "But the birthing process is no easy process. From what I've seen of your Earthen women giving birth, it certainly doesn't look too pleasant."

He wasted no time and began rubbing his breeder's protruding belly, preening at the knowledge that this Earthen was carrying his son. Indeed, their son would be tougher, stronger, more athletic, more agile and more beautiful than most Myrmidons his age - male chromosomes were more compatible with Myrmidon sperm, after all. The blue-skinned alien listened to his breeder's moans of pleasure with slowly growing paternal pride and joy as he moved his hands over the swell, noting with silent glee that the space suit, a size too small because it had been built for a woman, wrapped so tightly around Thomas' tummy as to accentuate its curve and bulk, making it look even grander than it already did. Twofor bent on one knee and placed a kiss on the Earthen's belly, then stood back up. He cupped Thomas' cheek in one hand while the other continued to stroke the side of his roundness. "Let's go, love," he whispered happily. "I'm eager to make it known that you're mine."
Thomas smiled and kissed his lover, holding his arm. "Then lets go babe. Im ready to show the world im your breeder". He moaned as his lover kissed and rubbed his belly. "If you keep doing that, i might be hard as hell" he teased.
Twofor smirked. "All in good time, my love," he said mischievously.

The Myrmidon led his breeder by the hand to the main hall. On the way he saw other Myrmidons leading Earthen women in the same direction, their bellies distended much like Thomas'. While Twofor had to admit that pregnancy looked wonderful on women, it looked even better on men.
Thomas smiled as he waddles with his lover, seeing all that aliens with their preggo wives really turned him on. They went for some time untill Thomas panted.
"Im tired babe. Is there still alot to go?" the pregnant breeder said, rubbing his belly tiredly.
"We're just outside the hall now," Twofor reassured him, noting his breeder's arousal through his suit with approval. He walked in and took his place in the line, between No. 24598 and No. 25704. He outmaneuvered Thomas in front of him and placed his hands on his shoulders.

His drill instructor came in from the opposite side of the hall. "Alright, you runts!" he yelled. "I'm going to take the names and number of babies each of your breeders are carrying in order, starting from this side of the line." He pointed to the far right-hand side. "I want you all to respond, and anyone who dd not secure a breeder will face the lionbeasts in the pit! You all know we cannot abide failure."
"Thomas! One baby!" said the pregnant breeder in response. He felt the baby kicking in his womb when the guy was yelling all over. "Dont worry little one. I will protect you. And your daddy too" he rubbed his belly and smiled when his lover put his hands over his shoulders.
Twofor cringed. "Not you," he whispered, "The drill sergeant asks me. " But it was too late.

"Your breeder is speaking out of line, 24601," barked the instructor. "I see you keep yours on a long leash."

"Ah, sir. I'll see what I can do to correct myself. sir," Twofor said, his voice rigid but clearly embarrassed.

"See that you do," the other Myrmidon grunted. "Now, you! Who is this girl and how many babies does she have?"

He was pointing to a Myrmidon youth at the end of the line. "Sir, her name is Martha, she has two babies, sir!" the young alien chanted, his human companion running her hands around her bulging womb and cooing.

"Very good. You!" The instructor kept doing this, gradually moving up the line.
"Sorry babe" Thomas whispered back. He waited untill the drill went on and hold his lover's hand. "Tell me when this is over".
Twofor nodded. The drill instructor arrived at him at last. "And you! Who is this... boy..." he trailed off as he looked at Thomas again. "24601, why is your breeder a male?"

"Sir, it was an accident, a technical fault, sir!" Twofor stated, hoping he would take the bait.

"Hrmph, is that so?" the instructor growled. "It's a shame. I should have liked to have a boy such as him. He's wasted on you, 24601."

Twofor bristled at his comments but said nothing. "Sir, his name is Thomas and he's carrying one baby, sir!"

"Then I wish him well. With any luck, his sons won't take after their father too much." The instructor carried on.
Thomas growled after the drill went. "What an evil man. To say such things on you. Don't listen to him babe" he hold his lover's hand and kissed his cheek.
"He says things like that to everyone," Twofor said miserably. "It's supposed to build character by making us thick-skinned and obedient." He touched his cheek where Thomas had kissed him. "I did say that Myrmidon culture is very different from that of Earth."
"I see" Thomas smiled, taking Twofor's hand and placing it over his belly. "After we finish here, i would like you to fuck me over and over with that big cock of yours. Im so horny" he grinned, pressing Twofor's hand on his crotch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,509 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,171 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,849 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,230 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,044 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,278 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,206 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8