The Spaceship over Carthatrope (closed with dolria1)
"Oh, I will," Twofor grinned.

"I see you all have breeders of your own," the drill master said. "Well done. We usually have one or two failures in every group." He turned to face them. "From this day forward, you are warriors in our army. So if I were you, gentlemen, I would take my breeder back to bed and take her in any way you like, because this is the last time for six months that you will be getting any pussy, and you will be faithful! Now leave, you are dismissed."

He left the room and the other Mymidons began leaving in single file, the pregnant women in front of them waddling due to their sizeable bellies. Near the center of the line was T-24,601, his hands cradling his breeder's belly as they went.
Thomas sighed. "I will not seeyou for six month now?! But what about the baby?!" he cried and hugged his lover. "I dont want to give birth all alone".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"That's the point," said Twofor, standing aside so his breeder could have a good cry. "They'll send me home in time for the birth. And the six months are for our own good - they test our commitment to our very first breeder." He pulled Thomas' head up to look at him. "I will not leave you, love, nor will you lose me. I promise."
Thomas chuckled. "Ok babe" he wiped his tears away and look up into his lover's eyes. "But i want you to give me the best sex ever so i will not feel alone".
"I think I can do that," Twofor smiled.
Thomas smiled back. "Well, lead the way, big boy" he grinned.
Twofor led Thomas back to his chambers, thinking of all the things they could do together when they got back.
Thomas waddled to a chamber with Twofor, a room that designed to have breeders and have sex with their partners. 

Some sex tools were laying on a table, and some harness was hanging from the cieling  and red ball gag with outfits and costumes. 
"Wow that room is so awesome! I would like to try everything!" Tomas grinned, rubbing his huge belly and pressing against Twofor's crotch. 
Twofor looked around and saw various Myrmidons taking their breeders in every conceivable position and some he hadn't even known were possible. The women's breathless moans were having a strange effect on him, opening his mind to new possibilities. "I have an idea of what to do first," he grinned. He led Thomas over to a maternity harness with slots for the hands and legs and supportive bands for the torso, conveniently spaced for the tummy to sit between them. "Trust me?" he asked Thomas.
"Sure" Thomas smiled and kissed his lover. Then with his help, he climbed on the harness, putting his hands and legs into the bonds and secure his belly with it.
Twofor adjusted the advanced straps and clips that held the bonds together. The harness held Thomas' hands behind his back in a set of high-tech handcuffs, pulling his arms up and bending him over with his legs held apart. The mechanism nevertheless allowed him to relax into it with two bands of stretchy plastic which held him up by the torso, his belly hanging down beneath it. Twofor felt himself getting hard at the sight of Thomas' bound hands contained snugly within the manacles. "So, now you are at my mercy," he said with a grin. "I know you want me, and I shall provide what you want. Prepare yourself, little Earthen - here I come." He undid his robes and let them fall to the floor, then came up behind Thomas and gripped his hips.
(Thomas is facing up or down?) 

Thomas moans as tge alien removed his clothes and gripped his hips behind him. 
"Oooh babe, i cant wait to have your hot seed inside me. Please fuck me on and on non stop untill i will be huge and heavy with your semen" the breeder begged like a whore, moving his hips against the alien's cock, trying to impale himself on it. 
Twofor paused a moment for effect before he thrust forwards, impaling Thomas on the length of his manhood. He then began pulling in and out again and again, his hands moving up the Earthen's body as he did so. "Ah, love, if I did that, you would be fit to burst in no time. That just wouldn't do. You'll have to beg me to do it."
Thomas howled as Twofor slammed his cock deep inside him, feeling his asshole streching so wide from the thick alien member.
"Aaaahhh babe!! You so big!!! Ahhh!! Nghh so good!" he howled, tossing his head backward as his lover fucked him hard and good. His belly sloshing around on the straps, the harness creaking with each movement they make. Thomas felt Twofor's hige balls slapping against his asshole, sending waves of pleasure as the huge member hit his prostate over and over.
Twofor grinned as he worked. "That's it, more!" he called as his work continued.
Thomas moans loudly feeling overwhelming pleasure as his belly slosh around while the huge baby kicking hard in his womb.
Twofor leaned forwards a little as he thrust, wrapping his arms around Thomas' belly. "Our son is unhappy at all the shaking, it seems," he chuckled. "Are you almost there, young Thomas?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,051 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,208 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8