The princess and her knight. (Closed with WolfenBreeder.)
The knight and princess fall in love even though they are from two feuding kingdoms. When the kings of their kingdoms find out they are to be killed because of the ruling of not having sex with a man of the other kingdom but then she escapes with the knight after he saves her and gets as far away from them before they are killed by ruling of their kings.

Kota was currently sitting upon her throne, watching as the jester of her kingdom had entertained her. She had long fiery red hair whose length had ended to the small of her backside and emerald green eyes that many a man had gotten lost in while gazing into them. She was petite in body structure but strong where it mattered the most. She had felt proud of the knights of her kingdom who had defended their princess with their very lives. What she was unaware of was soon she would find out what love truly was meant to be as she would meet a very kind hearted knight who would serenade her with his charm and wits. She had been on the throne as soon as her mother had died. She wanted to be able to provide for the citizens of her kingdom and not have to scrounge around for anything that was most needed. "Thank you jester .. that shall be enough entertainment for now." She had said, and with a flick of her hand the jester who entertained her had scurried off and had bowed his head in respect being dismissed.
Adam was currently standing outside the king's Throne Room waiting to be called upon. His blond hair as sunny as a beautiful day and is eyes the color of that sky on that beautiful day. He stood there, waiting, wishing for the approval to leave the castle and head on a bit of a leave. He had just returned from hell in the form of fending off attackers from the North. It was cold and brutal and he had lost many men, good men, his wish since he was young was to live his own simple life as a simple man, maybe even owning a shop, of some kind. He never liked the battles, the blood shed. He wanted a lovely home and and even lovelier wife who had a great personality and an even greater heart. His dreaming was interrupted by the king's servant beckoning him inside.
Kota had still sat upon her throne, sighing while she had also wished for a simple existence and settle down with a capable husband. She had waited patiently for the king who was her father to return after such a harsh war. She was now able to be a princess after her mother died and she took the throne as she was next in line to rule the royal throne. She had wondered as to when she would have a husband to help run the kingdom as well with her. The kingdom's citizens had looked up to her as if she were a goddess. And maybe she was and she was proud of that fact.
Adam walked in and bowed to the king until he was told. "My king, I have just gotten back from a harsh and terrible fight, I was wondering If I may inquire my gracious and humble lord to accept my request at spending a bit of time away. To think and relax." He stands there fighting the urge to fidget as the king stares at him with a gleam in his eye. He looks over to the group of advisers and they all nod in agreement on something. 

"My fine young soldier, you have fought and won bravely and my advisers and me were just discussing a long time mission for someone brave and honorable." Adam gulps and looks down worried. "This mission is to take place within the enemies ranks. A knight will go in disguise to set up a place amongst the people and survey the city." Adam looked up in surprise, sure this isn't exactly what he wanted but this way he can live a somewhat simplistic life. "Do you think you will be up for the job."

Adam looks up with a smile and stands even straighter at attention "Yes my lord."
Kota had become incredibly sleepy so she had retired for the evening in her bedroom. She had yawned and had fallen asleep in her bed. She had felt lonesome without another warm body to share her bed with but she had remained hopeful for the future to provide her with a strong and capable man. She had slept for quite a while until she had felt well rested. A servant had knocked on her door, providing her with a meal that she had always wanted day by day. "Thank you dear. I was so famished." She had said with a blissful smile at the slave while sitting up in her bed.

"You are welcome princess." The servant had smiled at the princess, leaving the room after he had bowed his head to her. "If you need anything else then I would be happy to retrieve it for you."

"Thank you servant but that will be all for now." The princess had said to the servant who had soon left to tend to other chores and tasks.
Adam was sent to pack up his things and then retired for the evening after eating supper. The next morning he got his forged paperwork and the rest of his things. He was given money for the trip and a place to buy once he got there. He decided on getting a place with a shop attached. He hopped on to a carriage to a couple towns over then hopped on another one to the kingdom in the north.
Kota had gotten dressed after washing her caramel skinned flesh in the basin that was newly installed by one of her servants. She had wanted a husband badly and soon she was positive that she would have one. She had sighed sadly, tending to her duties for the next day. She had heard of a knight who would soon be in the walls of her kingdom and she was excited nonetheless. She had prepared everything for the knight when he arrived so that he would be comfortable with everything that would be available to him within her kingdom which was directly located in the North.
After a long night and day Adam had finally arrived at the kingdom. His first duty was to check in at the castle. Once he got there a gaurd led him to the room of archives and filled out the forms and had his looked over. He sat there on the edge of his seat ready to bolt should he be found out. Once the man came back and handed Adma his forms he relaxed and started on his way to find a place when a servent stopped him.

"Hello sir, my lady would be honored to meet with you." Adam gulped hoping he hadn't been found out but let her leed him to huge doors "We don't get too many people around here to stay. Wait right here and I will come get you." She went through and he was back to square one, waiting outside the royal halls for an audience.
Kota was alerted of her new guest in her kingdom as he had finally arrived at the castle in her massive kingdom. She had left her room and had approached the royal halls, approaching where the man who she was meant to take care of while he was in her castle. Soon she had seen the mysterious man and had approached him, letting herself be of known to him. ''Good evening Sir. What brings you to my kingdom if you do not mind me asking?" She asked the man, gazing up into his eyes as he was taller than her.
Adam bows low and says "My Lady, I have come to live a simple life. I was drafted into the army as a young boy like many of the others of my small village on the edge of the borders. I was able to run and make my escape to a bigger town in the neutral country. There I rested and healed as I waited for it to end. I then came here looking for a new start." He ends shortly and simply not once getting up from his kneeled position.
The princess known as Kota had watched at the male known as Adam had bowed and kneeled before her. She had listened to his life story and had felt as though he could stay with her as long as he needed to. "Well then. A simple life you shall have here. If you need anything then just ask. Do not be shy to tell me anything that bothers you." She had said with a warm smile. She had soon told her new visitor to stand back up once he had proved that he had proper manners toward her since she was a princess of the lands that he was not in.
Adam looks up and almost gasps, she had such a godlike beauty,  she was so kind and in that moment he felt something constrict in his chest. "Th-thank you my Lady." He studders and quickly back out of the room flushing slightly. He starts walks around getting familiar with the town before finding an inn for the night. As he laid back in the cot he thinks back 'how can my king say that this place is of the devil's doing when the Lady of this Kingdom is so much like an angel and the citizens are her people. Everything is wonderful but why was he supposed to hate this place.' He thought to himself and yawned as he nodded off to sleep.
Kota had smiled at the knight kindly, speaking softly to him. "You are quite welcome dear." She had also returned to her own room and had laid down for a while. She had slept soundly, dreaming of the male knight that had haunted her dreams that night. She had wondered as to if this was the man who was soon to be her beloved. She had gotten back up to her feet after a good night sleep, walking to the knight's room. She had wanted companionship that morning and the man was the only choice upon her mind at that time. "Sir .. are you awake?" She had said softly to the knight known as Adam.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,231 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,048 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,207 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8