Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )
I found some guy on internet I'm waiting to dating with him

Sam 
Age : 23 brown hair, green eye, 181 cm with muscular body
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Hi Sam...Eugene here..
I am 24 years old, black hair, 176cm tall, husky colored skin, medium sized body..
let's have a chat if you want to?

Eugene's family background:
1. Eugene (not pregnant)
2. Sam (nor pregnant)
3. Conor - Eugene's 17 year old brother (not pregnant)
4. Dad (7 months pregnant)
5. Grandpaa (1 month pregnant - no one knows except grandpaa himself)
6. Joseph - Eugene's eldest brother - 29 years old (9 months pregnant)
7. Jacob - Eugene's 2nd brother - 27 years old (not pregnant)
8. John - Eugene's 3rd brother - 22 years ols (not pregnant)
9. Jade - Eugene's youngest brother - 11 years old
10. Uncle - I (8 months pregnant)
11. Uncle - II (8 months pregnant)
12. Uncle - III (3 months pregnant)

This is basically the entire family of Eugene..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I saw Eugene come in. "Hi Eugene I'm Sam glad to meet you where want to go today" I feel Eugene is so hot
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(10-09-2015, 02:18 PM)Dots Wrote: I saw Eugene come in. "Hi Eugene I'm Sam glad to meet you where want to go today" I feel Eugene is so hot

Oh Gosh! This Sam is a sex bomb! Once 1 get him alone..
"Hi Sam...shall we....meet somewhere?"
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
It's up to where do you want to go i'll go with you i try to clasp his hand.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Okay..meet me at the ice-cream parlour "Below Freezing Point" at the hill-top in the valley
(let's assume we live in a hill station)
I will be in blue denims with dark colored goggles
OK i'm in green t-shirt and black denims
at the hill station I saw someone like Eugene.
Hello are you Eugene? I'm Sim nice to meet you.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hi Sam! Is that you?"

Oh gosh! This Sam looks hotter than he looked in his profile pic!
"Yeah I'm Sam what do you want to do today? I'll go with you everywhere" I clasped Eugene hand.

Oh Eugene is so nice i fall in love with him when i saw him firs time.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hi Sam, today i will bring you to my home....i will make you meet my family Sam"
yes, because i want to make you a part of my family dear...but i must make sure how you feel....should i ask him directly? Oh God! how do i decide this??
"Come to your home? Wow that interesting but Is your father fierce? haha"

Wow Sam will bring me to his home It's amazing
PM me If you want to RP. 
Haha...yeah...normally my father is very fierce...but these days, he won't be that angry...because he can't move about too much...he i already 6 months pregnant..
"Wow 6 months pregnant that amazing I never seen old man pregnant before. ok lets go to your home"
PM me If you want to RP. 
haha...right now, in my family, you will find a lot of pregnant men! my father, 2 brothers, mu uncles...
Really!! your family is so big, big from members and big from belly haha
Ummm you wan to be like them?
(His family is so amazing I asked him because if him say yes I'll happy)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Yes! of course i want to be like them!! but who will make me pregnant??
"I...I don't know" (my face was red) "lets go to your home nowI can't wait to meet your family."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Okay...sure sure...."
saything this, Eugene tightly grasps Sam's hands....he has an erection already...
they reach Eugene's home..
*Knock..knock*
"you want me to RP in character inside the door?"
Dean (Eugene's brother)
age 29 blond hair 5'9 with muscular before pregnant.
pregnant : 8 months

I'm rubbing my belly on the sofa and i heard someone knocks the door I stand hardly and waddle to open the door.
"Eugene!! welcome back home and who is the man whom came with you"
(This is ok? If you not like we can change)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam : "I'm so exited Eugene"
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,966 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,214 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,688 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,108 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,561 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,436 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,528 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,052 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,499 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8