Rozhdeniye (Closed with shooshoo)
Khasan sighed as he looked over the skillet. He was youthful man in his 30's, and heavily pregnant. He listened as the skillet sizzled with pork, beginning to work on the traditional dish of pelmeni. Khasan himself was Russian Tartar, with deep black hair and a slightly more Asiatic appearance. He had met his lovely husband a long time ago, back in Russia. Khasan could not help but smile at the thought of his Stas. They currently lived in a good sized home in New England, having immigrated from Russia due to the intense discrimination against them there was. With the pork browned, Khasan began using the meat as filling to the dumplings.

Khasan was very close to his due date, but was stubborn about being still. During his maternity leave, he still did some chores around the house. He worked for a local telecommunications company, while Stas was a kindergarten educator. The only problem was that Stas' English was not as developed as Khasan's, who had been to the states before as an exchange student.
Stas pulled the car into the driveway and parked behind Khasan's blue sedan. He was exhausted and his feet hurt from being on them all day in the classroom. He pushed the seat back so it was easier for him to get out, levering his bulk out of the low car.

Stas was entirely too tall for his car and being five months pregnant meant it was getting harder to use it, but he refused to trade it in. It had become an ongoing battle with Khasan, especially once they had found out that Stas was pregnant as well. He rubbed his belly and leaned back in to grab his briefcase.

Once inside, he slipped his shoes off, sniffing the air appreciatively. "Khasanechk, how is my darling? You are making my favorite?"
"Da, my lyubimyy." Khasan said in a singsong voice,"Pelmeni, just like I made it back home in Russia."

The Tartar rubbed his belly, wincing some. He had been feeling slight discomfort for the past hour, but thought nothing of it. He finished his cooking, placing the dumplings inside clear soup, a distinctly Tartar touch. He placed the bowls on the table and smiled.

"I am ok, dearest. My stomach hasn't been feeling well." He said, resting his hand on his large orb,"How were your pupils today?"

He sat down at the table, bowing his head for a brief moment to give his praise to his faith before nodding. "Come eat."
Stas pressed a kiss to Khasan's forehead, stroking his thumb along the side of his neck. Khasan looked tired and drawn, but still as handsome as they say they first met in college. He had fallen for the other man almost immediately but had been slow to act. Russia was not kind to men like them. When Khasan was in the US for a semester, Stas had realized that he didn't want to be apart from him and had professed his love shortly after Khasan had returned to Russia.

He sat as well, bending his head to give thanks. He was not as faithful as Khasan but he believed in giving thanks for what he had.

"My students are good. Very busy today but good." Stas took a bite of pelmini, humming in appreciation. "Wonderful, my love."

He reached over to squeeze Khasan's hand. "How long your stomach hurt? What kind of hurt?"
"It's been going on for the past hour now." Khasan said,"And just little pangs."

He stood up and moved to clean up for dinner, but stopped. As if to further the point something was not right, Khasan held his belly and drew out a hiss. He looked at Stas with slight worry.

"They were not like this before." He said, rubbing his stomach,"I'm going to go lie down. I think I just pushed myself too hard today."

The Tartar waddled his way to the bedroom, dressing down a little before laying down in bed. He stroked his belly, worried he hurt himself from working too hard today. He closed his eyes and rested a little.
Stas watched Khasan walk away, feeling worried and unsure. He got up and started to clean up the kitchen, knowing that would bother Khasan all night. He packed up the rest of the pelmeni, concerned that Khasan had eaten very little of his dish.

Mentally he ran through everything they needed ready for the birth as he did the dishes. He had lists in his briefcase, but he knew them by heart by now. Khasan's obstetrician wasn't thrilled that they were doing a home birth, but understood the cultural background enough not to argue much. They had promised up and down that if there were any complications or if the labor seemed to take exceptionally long that they would come to the hospital. In Russia, men had their babies at home and Khasan and Stas were not going to deviate from that if they didn't have to.

Stas dried his hands and headed upstairs, unbuttoning his dress shirt as he went. He could feel the fluttering kicks of his own little girl, picking up on his nervousness.

Khasan was on the bed, resting on his side with his back to the door. Stas quickly got undressed and pulled on a pair of sweats before sitting on the bed next to him.

"My love," Stas murmured, resting a hand on Khasan's belly. "Do you think it might be time?"
Khasan took a deep breath some, nodding to his husband. "I think it is."

He turned and sat up in bed, putting a hand on his belly. It was not feeling any better from rest. The Russian Tartar knew that he’d soon be having his child at home. He gingerly swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood. There was no use just sitting there when it was this early into the labor. Khasan smiled at Stas.

“Ready to become a dad?” He asked sweetly, ”I’m going to be up and walking around. The books say this is a good thing to do.”

So he did, he walked around the upstairs level of the house, checking on little thing here and there. He never strayed too far from their bedroom. He stopped very little, his contractions still very light and manageable. He just hoped he was not stressing his Stanislav too much, as his husband just as well did not need too much excitement in his condition.
Stas called into work, leaving a message that he would need a substitute for the next day. He texted his aide as well, letting her know that Khasan was in labor and he wouldn't be in. As Khasan walked around, Stas made phone calls home to let both his parents and Khasan's know that the baby was on its way.

Once he was done, he got out a pile of towels, spreading a few on top of the bed and leaving the rest close at hand. Stas hurried back downstairs, grabbing a few bottles of water. Once back upstairs, he opened one bottle and went to find Khasan who was in the nursery, one hand on the wall as he panted through a contraction.

Stas hurried over, letting Khasan lean on him. "Breathe, my love. You are doing best. So good."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,730 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,506 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,841 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,190 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,968 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,266 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,095 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,198 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8