Together in the City (closed with Alchemyst)
Drew was looking forward to a fresh start--or, as fresh a start as he could have in his present condition. He and his wife had recently been divorced, her having left after finding out he was pregnant again. Apparently two kids was just too much to handle. So Drew packed up his life and went out to make a fresh start, taking his teenage daughter with him to the big city. The new location allowed him to be closer to his job, but he wasn't sure his daughter enjoyed it much yet. Being eight months pregnant meant she had a lot of responsibilities now that she shouldn't have had to deal with had her mother stuck around. But he was determined to make the best of it as he made her breakfast for that morning, fresh pancakes and syrup to be ready when she woke up.
Rachel yawned softly as she walked into the kitchen. Not as nearly accustomed to the new residency nor not even the slightest happy about it, but knowing that her father had a lot on his plate as is, she tried to keep her complaining to a minimum. The smell of freshly made pancakes made her wake up more. "Oh..Good morning dad." she sat down by the counter, resting her head on it, as she was half awake.
"Morning sweetheart," Drew smiled as he waddled over to his daughter. He planted a kiss on the top of her head before returning to the stove. "I made you breakfast this morning. Pancakes should be ready in about two minutes!" He watched the pan carefully as he scratched at his belly. He was so big that the skin had become stretched and itchy, and no amount of lotion had soothed him yet.
"Mhm.." she mummered, smiling slightly but not noticeable by his kiss. Raising her head up slowly, she yawned once more. "Man, you look like you're about to pop, dad." she teased as she snickered.
"Don't remind me, Rachel," Drew sighed as he patted his stomach. "Would you believe I've still got a month or more to go?" He began taking the pancakes out of the pan and putting them on her plate.
"Don't remind me that either." she retorted. She slouched down in her chair. New home, new environment, new sibling..Things were moving too fast. "This is all too weird."
"I know it's not ideal right now..." Drew consoled. "But it'll be fine, just you wait and see. You'll have a baby sister to play with, you'll meet new friends...trust me, you'll be happy here."
As much as she wanted to believe him, be optimistic just as he was about it, she really couldn't. "Yeah...sure.." her eyes drifted away from him. Once he placed her breakfast in front of her she kindly thanked him. "I wonder what it'll be like when she's born."
"Probably like you when you were born," Drew laughed. "Loud, crying a lot, and always keeping your dad awake. To be honest, I'm hoping she's a quiet baby, but so few are..." he served himself some pancakes and sat across from Rachel as he began to eat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,507 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,848 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,220 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,022 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,284 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,099 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,204 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8