Huge Preggos (Closed w/ BubbleBelly321)
"Who should we call?" Sean asked.
"I-I don't know!" Owen moved frantically, panicking at the strange things happening to him and his roommate. He froze however as he felt a sort of...movement coming from inside his now swollen middle. This confirmed his fears, and Owen looked to Sean with wide eyes. "S-Sean...you don't think...I mean...can you remember you and I doing anything...with each other last night?"
It hit Sean like a ton of bricks. "We had sex last night!"
Owen sighed. "I was afraid of that." He groaned a bit as his shirt rode up, and his jeans grew tighter and tighter, making the button press into his gut. "I think...we might be pregnant." He finally spoke.
Sean groaned. "I had thought so."
Owen sighed once more. "This is just...way too weird!" He admitted. "I mean...we're huge!" He pointed out, his belly now looking much like that of a woman who was almost full-term. The button on his jeans finally snapped, causing the young man to groan, and his belly to spill out over the clothing. "Wh-what are we going to do?" He looked to Sean with worry.
"I don't know." Sean replied.
Owen looked on, and struggled to sit up. "Well...we're already pretty big. We have to try something soon!" He groaned however as his breasts grew even larger, even leaking a drop or two of milk, and he felt an unusual tightness between his legs.
Sean struggled to stand up, but he lost his balance and fell on top of Owen and landed on the bed.
Owen's face turned bright red as his friend fell onto his bed. Still, he tried to ignore the awkwardness of the situation and figure out a plan of some kind. "Well...I get the feeling we won't be able to walk too far right now."
"I agree." Sean's newly massive cock started to harden.
Owen's own cock seemed to be larger than before as well. His pants felt even tighter as he sat there. Looking to Sean for a moment, the young man slowly sat up, and began removing his jeans. "Sorry if this is weird or anything." He apologized. "I just...feel really uncomfortable with my clothes this tight."
Sean took his shorts off. "It's OK. I was gonna do the same thing."
Owen looked relieved as he sat in his boxers and shirt. Glancing down at his now swollen belly, the young man sighed. He lifted his shirt slowly and placed a hand on the tight sphere with his now popped-out bellybutton, and several stretchmarks.
"Your belly looks beautiful, Owen." Sean said as he rubbed Owen's belly.
Owen jumped at Sean's touch, appearing nervous at his friend's attention. "Huh? W-what are you doing?"
Sean had lust in his eyes and kissed Owen.
Owen froze with surprise, but soon relaxed and pulled Sean in closer for an even more passionate kiss. A moan briefly escaped his throat, and the young man only stopped to catch his breath. "What...was that for?" He asked with a nervous grin. "I mean...not that I'm complaining but...I never knew that you..."
"I am.." Sean said as he kissed Owen again.
Owen moaned once more, kissing Sean back, as he moved to press his hands against his roommate's face. "You...should have told me earlier!" He joked as they continued kissing and touching one another. "I've had a crush on you...for ages now!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,729 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,187 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,776 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,956 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,257 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg