Consequences (closed/private with Seanwoods221)
The frat house was full of people, noise, and beer, music playing loudly as people laughed and partied hard. Brent stood off to the side nursing a beer, not really even buzzed yet and mostly by himself in the crowded room. The twenty year old was tall and slim, with reddish blonde hair and bright blue eyes, handsome on the cute side of things. His friends had wanted to go and had dragged him along to this party only to leave him, and frat parties weren't really his speed. That isn't to say he wasn't having fun, just maybe not as much fun as he could be having. Drunk cheerleaders weren't really his type. He drained his beer and went to toss the glass, bumping into someone by accident. "Oh, hey, sorry about that..." he apologized.
Sean was enjoying the party. He was 19, stood 5'7" tall, short brown hair, blue eyes, slim with a little muscle. Sean turned around when he felt someone bump into him and saw Brent. "It's OK. My name is Sean." "Mmm. This boy looks pretty cute." Sean thought to himself.
"Brent," The other boy laughed, holding out a hand. "I wasn't watching where I was going, my bad. Are you one of the brothers here?" He asked. "I don't go to a lot of parties like this." He smiled, rubbing the back of his head. Sean was pretty cute...He felt silly for bumping into him like that.
"Nice to meet you." Sean shook Brent's hand. "No, I came to the party, dude." Sean's huge cock was starting to get hard. I hope Brent doesn't notice my hard on. Sean thought.
"Yeah, me too. I think my friends ditched me, though. So, are you here with a girlfriend or...whatever?" He asked, trying to get a feel for if Sean was single. He was very attractive and Brent hoped he was gay or at least bi. Glancing down he noticed the considerable bulge in Sean's pants and his eyes went a bit wider, the boy draining his beer. "Do you, uh...can I get you a drink?" He stammered.
"No, I'm good." Sean replied. "Actually, I'm looking for a cute boy to fuck and I'm looking right at him." Sean said as he pulled Brent in for a passionate kiss.
Brent gasp in surprise at the fortress of a statement, followed so quickly by forceful, if passionate, kiss. He had half a mind to push the other boy away, but I'm feeling his warm lips on his own and the other boys healthy arousal pressing against him as Sean drew him close, he couldn't help but relax and enjoy it, kissing I'm back. Brent's hands dropped to Sean's waist, feeling the strong, slim figure underneath his clothes. " you're a real go getter!" Brent gasp as he broke the kiss, grinning before leaning into kiss Sean again a little less forceful, but no less eager. " you want to get out of here?"
"I'll go wherever you wanna go." Sean replied as he rubbed his own cock through his jeans.
"Let's go upstairs, get some privacy," Brent said, smiling and taking Sean's hand, leading him through the bustling party to the stairs. He wasn't familiar with the house, but there has to be an empty room somewhere, right? Sure enough, there was a small bedroom currently unoccupied, The sounds of others who had the same idea echoing down the hall. Brent closed the door behind them and kissed Sean deeply, hungrily, pushing him back towards the bed.
Sean kissed Brent back with the same intensity. Sean took his pants off revealing an 11" hard cock with coconut sized testicles.
"Oh my god!" Gasped the other boy as Sean dropped his pants, revealing the huge member and even more impressive sack. He blushed hard and bit his lip, grinning. "Holy shit, you're huge! Do you have a condom?...Jesus, would one even fit?" He asked, kissing Sean forcefully before pushing him back to the bed, kneeling down between his legs. He took the other boy's massive cock in his hands, huffing as he kissed the tip of it, moving one hand down to feel the heft of those massive swollen nuts. He shivered in anticipation....He wanted this! He wanted to feel this huge beast of a cock inside him and those fat nuts slapping against his thighs and ass. "I'm going to need a lot of lube...Are you clean?" He asked, not even really listening to the response as he began to suck and lick up and down along Sean's dick.
Sean moaned as Brent put his lips around his massive cock. "Yes, I am. I really wanna fuck you." Sean helped Brent taking his clothes off and plunged his cock inside Brent.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,613 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,032 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,554 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,347 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,814 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,981 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,239 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8