This was never supposed to happen...(closed)
Mark and his boyfriend are a happy couple with a healthy sex life. Evenhally, Mark somehow falls pregnant, and they both become obsessed with the fact that they're able to conceive, doing everything they can to have more kids.

(NSFW at the beginning, this starts from the sex that impregnates Mark)

Mark
Looks: dark brown hair, brown eyes, strong build, 8" cock
Falls pregnant with twin boys
Sam
Age 26
Look black hair brown eyes with muscular and 10" cock
I'm back from my work and look for my boyfriend "Hey honey where you"
(How many months Mark pregnant?or not pregnant now and pregnant after we haveing sex)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(He'll get pregnant after sex)

"Up here!" I shout, calling from our bedroom upstairs. I'm laying down, aloof, with my legs draped over the edge of the bed. I'm tired, yet in the mood.
I go to the bed room and saw Mark on the bed "Wow so sexy honey" i'm lying astride on top of your body and kissng your mouth "Ummm what do you want honey tell me hehe"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I stare into his eyes before kissing him back. "Fuck me. Go as hard as you'd like," I whisper, grabbing his shoulders while I lay beneath him.
I'm took off my pants showed my hard cock pop up and i put my cock in your canal and start to slide it "Ahhh so tight honey" i'm speak with you while licking your neck.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I moan, feeling his thickness inside of me until I'm rock solid myself. I press against his weight, feeling my whole body tingle with pleasure.
"Ahh so good honey" My hands moved to stroking your cock and put my cock deeply and my mouth move to lick your nipple.
PM me If you want to RP. 
As you work on my chest, I nibble on your ear playfully, thrusting my anus so your cock slides even further in.
"Ahhh you're so naughty honey I love you " I put my cock deeply in your canal "Ahhh I can't hold it anymore honey i'll explode my cum in your anus soon"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Do it!" I shout, digging my nails into his backside as I press my chest against his, embracing the pressure with extreme joy
"Ahhhhhh Ahh Ahh" I'm exploding a lot of cum inside your anus "Wow your anus so wet now i live it. it's make me easy to fuck you more and more" i'm slide my cock in and out you anus many times
PM me If you want to RP. 
I feel his juice spilling out of me, now the perfect lubricant for his cock in my ass. Before it was tight, now it's just perfect, and I can't help but moan loudly as I shoot my own load on the bed.
"Wow you cum are coming out honey it's hot" i sucks your whole cock and still fucking your ass "Umm your load is good honey and i want to try your milk too" my hands move to your tits and squeeze it strongly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I practically scream in ecstasy, feeling my whole body respond to the sensations. I get squeezed entirely dry, and, tired, collapse onto my back, cuddling him.
"Honey i love you" i'm licking your tit and suck it and my cock still sliding in your body
PM me If you want to RP. 
I whimper quietly, tired but still horny. I've already shot a huge load and feel another one coming on. It spurts out against his abdomen as I press against him.
"Wow you're so strong honey" I sucked whole your cock and shot a huge load in your body too
PM me If you want to RP. 
I heaved softly, exhausted and fulfilled. I felt my boner slowly lower, finally completely satisfied after a long day's wait.
Enough for you? honey i pulled my cock uot of your body but still cuddled closely and suck your tit
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,734 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,172 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,850 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,232 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,051 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,286 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,279 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,100 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,208 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8