The Final Stretch (CLOSED with shooshoo))
Five weeks. Five weeks to go, Connor reminded himself as he sat on the couch, rubbing his belly. He sighed, patting his stomach before struggling to reach the glass of water on the table next to him.

(Wanted to start out open ended. Still haven't decided if I want them to have another child or not.)
(Works for me!)

Mark pulled into the driveway, grabbing his briefcase from the passenger seat before heading inside. He saw Connor on the couch, his feet up.

"Hey, babe. How was your day?"
Connor smiled at his husband, patting his belly once more. "The usual. Kid's getting pretty damn big," he said, knowing full well that he still had a month of growing left to do. "How was work?" he asked.
Mark bent down to kiss Connor, running his hand over his belly before pulling back. "Same old shit, different day. I'm not sure it ever really changes."

He tugged his tie loose. "I'm going to take a quick shower and then I'll start dinner. Can infer you anything first?"
"Not really, thank you," Connor said with a smile.

(What should we do?)
(Let's have this be their second)

"Okay," Mark said, kissing him again. "Think about what you want for dinner. I'll make you whatever you want."

He headed upstairs and got into the shower, just rinsing off the day before getting out and getting dressed in sweats and a t-shirt. He padded back downstairs, finding Connor still on the couch.

"Did you figure out what you want?"
(Okay. How old should the other child be?)

Connor groaned as he heaved himself to his feet, cracking his knuckles and placing a hand on his back as he waddled to the kitchen. "Don't worry about it, you've had a long day. What do you want to eat?" he asked.
(4? Old enough to understand what is going on imo)

Mark sighed and followed Connor into the kitchen. "You know I don't mind. I like cooking for you guys."
(Sure, sounds good.)

"No, seriously Mark, sit down. I haven't done anything all day. Caleb is in the other room playing, by the way, he wants to see you," Connor said. He leaned into Mark, his heavy belly pressing into his torso as he pecked him on the lips. "Seriously. I'll make dinner."

(What do you want to do from here? Laying in bed with the belly, doctor appointment, shopping, sex, etc.?)
(how about night time routine? putting caleb to bed, trying to get connor comfortable, etc.)

"If you're sure," Mark said, rubbing Connor's belly. "Tell the little guy to calm down and let you relax. Maybe he'll actually listen for once."
(Sounds good. Should we just go to that?)
(Sure)
8pm. The magical moment of the day when they put down Caleb to bed. Now, Connor loved every minute he spent with his precious little boy, but it was certainly wonderful to have some alone time at night, especially so far into his second pregnancy.

"Mark?" he called, waiting for his husband to come upstairs. Their son always loved having Mark there at night.
"Coming!" Mark said, locking the front door and turning off the lights downstairs. "Is someone ready for Daddy to read to them?"

Caleb bounced down the hall towards his room. "Yes, Daddy!"
Connor smiled, watching and listening to Mark and Caleb interact. It warmed his heart to such a strong bond between his family. He absent-mindedly rubbed his bloated belly, letting the little one inside him know that she was loved too.
Mark lifted Caleb into his arms, balancing him on his hip. "Give Dad a kiss good night."

Caleb leaned over and kissed Connor on the cheek. "Love you, Dad."
(Can I play your baby girl?)
(Sorry but no. This is a closed role play)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,737 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,515 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,177 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,863 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,272 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,877 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,309 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,296 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,102 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,229 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8