The Mark (closed with SRuiz)
(Okay lol. I thought it was set to 3 years, but I would be alright with 7 if you are o w o. Everything you are doing so far is great!)

Now he had to admit, he was partially choking up now. How did he know about Kyle? As far as he knew, the freak in front of him was not even on the campus 6 months ago until the start of the new semester. Did any of this even matter right now?

"So what? You think you're some kind of hero or something? He was just...weak alright?" It seemed like the longer he stayed, the more Alex was changing into someone else entirely, almost unrecognizable. "J...just stay the hell away from me!"

Now he was definitely attempting to escape from the blazing circle. The male took off his jacket and threw it over the fire and attempted to jump over it. He would have very well succeeded, but upon doing so, it was like he had ran into a wall. Not just any kind of wall though. He was sent bouncing back into the open space right before Alex, who was now hovering, or was it flying, above Corbin. He had no say in the matter. When the three orbs hit his body one by one, he felt a strange warmth form within his body, at least much different from the heat he was surrounded by, which was causing him to sweat quite frequently. Perhaps it was because of the ominous curse that was placed on him.

"Unless what? I tried to fucking apologize to you." He really did not, but that was besides the point. "What more do you want from me!?"

There was no way he was just going to sit there and not do anything though. He instantly charged towards the flying figure, hoping to bring him down and beat him to a bloody pulp, no matter how strange he was becoming.
(yeah, 3 years is the time Corbin has to find someone that loves him ^^)

"Weak? Kyle was no weak. He was a very strong boy, and handled the situation the best he could." Alex argued "His mother have died a year ago, and his father and older brother were two violents jerks that would hit him everyday, just because he was different. And, when he counted on you, as he thought he could, you betrayed him, and told everyone his deepest secrets. And you abandoned him, and bullied him as you do to everyone, and then he was alone, feeling lonely and depressed. He handled it for as long as he could, but it was impossible, because he didn't have anyone to be with him, to help him. It is no surprise he decided to took his own life."

Alex looked at Corbin before continuing "But you, on the contrary, is weak. Because Kyle had something you don't have. Kyle had love. I can see how he loved everyone around him, even the persons who used to mistreat him and hurt you, like you and his brother and father. He had enough love to fill a whole world, love for life, for the beautiful things. He had an amazing future" He said that with a dreamy look on his eyes "And you distroyed that. Because of you he killed himself, because you weren't able to love him, not even as a friend, when he told you his deepest secret. And you abandoned him. He would have survived if you had supported him."

He heard when Corbin asked what did he wanted, and when the male ran to him to hit him and pull him down, Alex just increased his magic and became lighter than the air, intangible, and slightly transparent. Alex almost laughed when Corbin hit the space he was but hit nothing and fell on the floor. Then, he became tangible again, and not transparent anymore.

He looked at Corbin in the floor below him, snapped his fingers, making the guy float in the air in front of him, and explained "Well, i am cursing you mostly because i believe you are not capable of love and being loved back. And i don't mean 'love' as you declares to your three 'girlfriends', but true and unconditional love" As he said that, a heart of red light appeared in the air, floating and shining, and then disappeared "So if you can prove me that i am wrong, and that you can love and be loved back, the curse will be removed"

Alex raised his hands and the white rose, that was dead by now, floated in the air in front of him and was set on fire, a blue fire. When the fire was gone, the white rose was alive, beautiful and intact, seeming to shine lightly, as the moon "this rose will be your redemption. it will be alive for three years. As those years pass by, the rose will change to red, then to black, and then will start to wither and lost it's petals. You have until the last petal falls to find someone that loves you by who you are, love this person too, and give a true love kiss. If you do, then you will have your strenght and health back and will go on labor at the moment. The labor will occur peacefully, you will be able to push the babies, with the normal ammount of pain, and the babies will be healthy and beautiful, will be excelent persons, will do good things and help the others, will be loved by everyone." As he talked, the rose floated to Corbin, and a white light came out of Alex hands and, delicately, hit Corbin, involving him with a warm feeling.

"However" Alex continued "If you didn't find true love by the time the last petal falls, then there will be no chance for you. The babies will start to grow stronger, and one day, you will go in labor, with a nexcruciating pain, and they will come out of you, ripping you apart. You'll be lucky if you just break your spine" He said. "This curse is now cast. No power in the world will be able to reverse it. By my powers, by your actions, by the destiny. By the power of three, this is my wish, so mote it be" Then he lowered his arm, which made Corbin fall slowly in the floor.

Alex landed delicately on the floor and turned away, looking at the fire "Good lucky trying to find true love. You will need it" He said, and, with a wave of his hands, he passed trough the fire, that disappeared right after that, and teleported himself to his house. Now that the fire was gone, Corbin would be able to go back to his house. Alex would also watch Corbin, by the crystal ball, so he would be sure the male would arrive safely in his home.
He was now lost in a daze, perhaps a bit high from the spells or rather curse, done on him. He tried to speak, but found himself having a hard time. As the figure known as Alex did the impossible, turning intangible and now raising Corbin through the air as he felt a grip or force hold him in place, a shade of red energy left his body. It took the shape of a heart and then vanished upon Alex's will. He may not have known it then, but something was missing from him, perhaps replaced with another.

"No...wait..." He could finally speak when everything was done and the white rose landed back on him upon falling. The curse was done on him and said Alex said, no force could undo it. Whether he had known it or not, Alex could not even lift the curse enacted on him in case there was a feeling of guilt down the line. With the way Alex was becoming however, it was highly unlikely he would seeing as his own curse was probably going to make him more of a monster. "What if I...die?"

He dragged himself back to the frathouse, the male more spooked than usual as he held the white rose. This just had to be some bad dream right? He was hoping it was just because of the drugs and alcohol he filled himself with for the day. They usually made him trip out worse than that. One time, he believed zombies were real and went on a slight panic spree throughout the school, though nobody could tell since it was Halloween that time. He set the rose on his desk and crashed on his bed.

When he awoke the next morning, it was like a usual hangover. His definition of a hangover at least. His body felt way off balance and when his feet planted on to the wooden floor, a huge wave of nausea mixed with a migraine hit him. He tried to fight it at first, but when his mouth began to salivate a bit too much, he was in the bathroom releasing everything he down the night before out into the toilet. He groaned sickeningly when he assumed it was all over and began to brush his teeth only after taking some aspirin with ginger ale. When he exited, he noticed the white rose resting on the desk. He looked down at his foot and noticed the pricked skin was still present. Maybe it was just a dream after all.

The day was sunny to say the least. He avoided breakfast except for a banana and went out into the cool morning only after getting fully dressed, of which when he placed his t-shirt on, it made his chest feel extremely funny. Just because it was the weekend after the final game, Sunday to be exact, it did not mean school was over. He had some papers to work on.

He would spend his time attempting to put some finishing touches on the paper for that day, but frankly, he just felt really off balance. He threw the hood to the hoodie he wore over his face as he attempted to sleep on the third floor in the library.

(Feel free to think of something to do to him ^^)
(lol, you've got the idea about the "no power can reverse it" part)

The next day, a Sunday, Alex woke up on his bed, confused. His mind was a mess after the fullmoon, and he tried to organize his memories, to remember what has happened the day before. Suddenly, he remembered it all, and his heart was filled with horror, regret and self-disgust. "Oh, gods... What have I done?"

He couldn't believe he had cursed a guy, a weak human, with a terrible curse, that involved much more than the guy's life. What would he do now? Oh, he was feeling so guilty, he had never wished to do such a bad thing to someone. On the other hand, it wasn't all his fault. He had only done that because of his curse.

He thought about what should he do and decided that the best way of solving that situation was trying to dstroy the curse he had cast. He just didn't knew how. He took his spell book and studied it the whole day long. When the sun was setting in the horizon, he decided he was ready to try it. He said the magic word he used to disguise himself and turned himself on the figure everyone in school knew as Alex: The guy with the scars and tatoos on his face, the freak.

After that, he went to Corbin's frat house and knocked the door "Corbin, are you there? I have to talk to you. Now" he said, and waited for someone to open the door
The male awoke an hour or so later. He still felt drained if not more, the male seemingly dizzy. As he rose from the chair, he almost fell over from his balance being extremely off. When he attempted to focus, his vision was partially blurring. He groaned a bit as he thought he was certain he took something for the migraine and other additional pains. There was no way he could handle anything today other than him needing to rest. He wobbled out the room and by some miracle all the way out the library.

The male dialed a number and when the other person picked up, he asked them to finish his assignment. Normally, Corbin never needed help despite the stereotype most believed he could have by being a jock, but he could not risk his grades falling for any particular reason. Not when there were too many scholarships, jobs and other opportunities to handle.

"I'll pay you $100 just to finish the last paragraph or so with the works cited." It was more than anyone would naturally give for something that small, but he was feeling a bit generous and nonchalant at the moment. His parents were wealthy after all. As he neared the frat house, the male noticed a figure knocking on the door. "Uh, can I help you?"

When he glanced further, he noticed it was Alex, all tall and tatted. His heart should have been racing in fear, Corbin's skin was pale however, but he was more freaked out by the "other" Alex than this one, if that made sense. He still believed it all to be some bad dream as he just recalled laying down after their previous incident that involved getting him kicked out the house.

"I thought I told you to get lost..." He covered his eyes to drown out the light, though he wish he could have done something about the noise. "What do you want?"

That strange warmth was retuning again in his belly. It made him a bit fuzzy mentally as he opened the door, the male asking "I managed to fix that rose if you still want it."

(( lol yea ))
"Oh, there you are" Alex said, a bit surprise when the male appeared behind him, and blushing in shame because of his guilty. He approached slowly from Corbin, and continued "Well... About yesterday. I am so sorry for what i have done to you. Really, i didn't meant to curse you that way. But, you know, i was out of my mind. Because of my own curse. Well, nevermind, i am here because i regret cursing you, and i want to reverse the curse. I really hope you can forgive me" Alex finished, looking at Corbin's eyes and blushing. Corbin was really a very handsome guy, so tall and strong in comparison to Alex himself.

"I have studied all day and i think i found a way i could reverse the cure, but..." He hesited, trying to predict Corbin's reaction, if the guy would be mad, or sad, because the spell to reverse the curse would have a downside, of course. Nothing in magic was perfect, after all, and sometimes it could bring as many problems as it could solve.

(sorry this wasn't a very long paragraph.)
Corbin merely stated at Alex for a few. Surprisingly, his hand rose to touch the warlock's face. The facial hair on the other male felt real as did his tattoos and other features. Alex found himself laughing faintly despite the fact that he felt a bit sick.

"You don't look like that other fella, though." Running his hand up against the other male's face kind of felt great, though now his mind was racing with thoughts on why would he think such a thing. "So I wasn't dreaming? I admit you and him sort of scared me for a bit with that magic trick you guys were pulling. He said he was you, but I get it now. You were the one pulling the strings and shit."

Corbin unlocked the door and stepped in, turning to look back at Alex. Since the male admitted it was some kind of prank, maybe he would humor it a bit.

"But what? Can we hurry this up? I guess the game last night took more out of me than I thought and I've got work to finish." He had the nerve to close the door right on the male if he was not in such a terrible mood already. Unknown to him, however, that warmth he was feeling in his belly had an aura of the three colors Alex put inside of him. The orbs would be apparent to Alex of course, but the orbs were noticeably a bit larger than from last night. The curse was very much in effect, the children inside of him growing and like the curse dictated, they were draining Corbin of his energy, which explained why he was terribly tired and feeling sick.

(No worries. I think mine is short as well.)
Alex didn't mind when Corbin closed the door on his face, just calmly transported himself to the fratt's house right behind Corbin, so the guy would see him when he turned aroun to access the rest of the house "You don't believe me, uh?" Alex said, scaring Corbin, who wasn't expecting the sorcerer to appear in front of him suddenly. "Well, i hope this" and he snapped his fingers, revealing his true form again "can prove that i am saying the truth." he said

"Do you still think it was a trick? If it was so, why is the rose i gave you still alive, even after you killed it? Why does it shine like a pearl?" He moved his hands and the rose came to hi from Corbin's room "If it was a trick, why would you be feeling so terrible today?" He turned around, and, as he did it, all the house became dirty, old, and creepy "Do you think this is a trick?" He moved his hands again and the house became normal again. He approached to Corbin and held the male's shoulder, looking at him seriously.

"Okay, Corbin, i am here for one reason. I cursed you, and i regret it. I want to fix all that shit. But if you are intending to mock me while i am trying to reverse the harm i've done, so i'm not even going to try it. Make your decision, Jock" He finished and looked at Corbin to make sure he would realize he was talking seriously
The door had closed, but when he turned around, there he was in front of him, prompting Corbin to jump slightly. Inch by inch, his form began to change and right before him Alex was that other figure again, which immediately caused Corbin to back away. It was not a dream. This was a living nightmare!

The male had bumped up against the door when he finally noticed the decaying house and probably the sound of anguish in the living room nearby from some of his frat brothers. He felt a bit sick, more sick than he already was at least as the new, or rather real, Alex pressed his hands up against his shoulders and gave him a rather serious expression, which only reminded him of how serious he was the night before.

He had almost said something, but he mentally had to check himself. He was so used to saying something sarcastic or snobbish that before Alex reminded him to mind his manners, he almost choked on the word with a slight gulp, his face beginning to run with sweat, out of fear and out of the curse beginning to come into more effect.

"Look...I'll do whatever you need me to do if you just take away whatever is going on..." Everything felt a bit hot. "...please..."
"I am going to do it. At least i'm going to try it" Alex said "Look, i know you may think i am evil now, but i am not. I wasn't being myself yesterday, and i am apologizing now. I studied all day because i want to reverse the curse. Anyway, do you know what is going on inside you?" Alex asked, but decided to explain even so.

"The curse i cast on you is going to make you pregnant,. Actually, you are already pregnant, and that's why you have been feeling weird all day. I can try to reverse the curse, but if i make it... Well, if it works, the reverse spell would make you feel a terrible pain, and the babies would die. Are you willing to let me kill those three little lifes inside of you? I mean, i am going to respect your decision, whatever it is, but you have to know what is going to happen" He explained.

Alex also made a crystall ball appear in his hands "But if you are unsure, i can show you the future you will have if you find someone that loves you" he said, and the crystal ball started to glow, and a happy image of Corbin playing with three kids appeared. The three kids were beautiful, cute and smart, you could see it right on time. They were also kind and sweet, and everywhere they went, life seemed to bloom.

"As far as i know, i only need your permission to start, but if you want some time to think, i can give you some minutes do decide. Or are you sure of your decision?" He asked, and held the white rose with his hand, smelling it and feeling the sweet scent of it. "I only want you to keep in mind that, once you have decided, you won't be able to change your decision".
Corbin was still a bit paranoid around Alex at the moment. He said one thing, but he sort of did another.

"If I seem to recall correctly while you...haunted me with my personal life...you likened yourself to a werewolf and that nobody was safe from your wrath anymore..." He attempted to force a smile on his face, though right now he literally wanted to get out the house and run away. "And I mean that in a non-mocking way."

Of course he wanted to scream yes. Not only was he going to become some very bizarre specimen by being a man and pregnant in this "normal" world -he would have to now expand his encyclopedia on what defined various states of normal- but if he did not find this true love, chances of him surviving the kids giving birth were very slim. To top it all off, Alex made that a bit impossible for him to find, at least in his current mental thinking frame, when he took away a certain trait from the male and instead filled the void with another. He looked at the ball and saw a possible future, something of which he shook away because of what Alex stated the night prior. At this present moment. To top it all off, the male apparently only had a couple of minutes to decide.

"Despite what you may think of me, the word kill doesn't sit over too well for me, but you also said you doubt anyone could love me and that at the end of it all, I would be lucky to walk out of it all in just a wheelchair..." Of course he should take the option that seemed fair, to him at least. The male did not like this complex option because just giving a simple answer would determine a lot of things about his character. Maybe he could just say he adopted the kids? That was a huge if seeing as he would be balancing his life on this option, though in the end, no matter which one he chose, the curse would not lift.

"I uh...I..." Why did all of this have to be so complicated. He looked back at the glass again and saw one of the kids, which to him, they did look slightly familiar, but he did not think too much on the thought. "Isn't there some way to save them?"
"Well, about that, it is part true. The curse that was cast on me can be compared to a werewolf curse, because on every full moon i'll stop being myself and turn into something out of control, something evil. The cape would stop the curse from turning me into a monster, but now... Well, i'll try to fix it." Alex said, looking at him sadly.

His heart hurt when Corbin said what Alex had said, that the male would never find someone to lve him "No, Corbin, i don't think that, not really. You have to understand that the witch who cursed me was mad, wicked. She wanted me to spread evil. And what is the easiest way of spreading bad things? Making people stop believing in themselves and believing evil is stronger than good" Alex said "I do think you are, sometimes, a jerk, but i don't think you are uncapable of loving and being loved back."

When Corbin asked if there wasn't a way of saving the babies, Alex eyes were filled with tears "you see? the fact that you worry about them proves that you are not a bad person. I know lots of people that wouldn't even ask for a way of saving them. Well, if you want, i could try something. Instead of reversing the curse, i would change it. the babies wouldn't suck your life's energy anymore. And you would carry them for the usual 9 months, i could even hide you in some distant and safe place, so you wouldn't be bothered. And the birth would be calm and simple, without pain, blood and danger." 

However, Alex was hiding a fact. If he was able to change the curse, the babies would suck his life energy, and when they came, even though Corbin would feel the pain, it was Alex that would die. He didn't cared about his own life, now that he was a danger for everyone on full moons nights.
Corbin hesitated a bit, but he could not deal with the sickness. Not with the way the heat was seemingly spreading throughout his body, particularly in his gut. Thinking on his actions, even for someone like who could not generally give a care, he kind of felt a bit wrong for what he did.

"If you're willing to try, I'm willing to give it a go." He had no idea of the risks it would impose, though those dangers would never work. He kind of worried about Alex's well being for a bit though. What if he harmed others that did nothing to him in particular? Corbin should have been wanting to scream at him and possibly try to "burn the witch" like others may eventually do, but he felt bad that something like that was happening to the male and Corbin being Corbin, only fueled the matter by being drugged and drunk.

(Sorry for the super short response. I've been a bit busy and have a small writer's block, but I will try to get back into it as soon as possible.)
(no problem, i understand^^)

"Okay, i will do it, then." Alex said, and even though he would never say it out loud, he was secretly happy Corbin was kinda accepting the whole situation, and was not mad at him, blaming him or trying to burn him. However, he still felt the male didn't liked him a lot, and he knew that Corbin would never want to become a friend with him, even after Alex finished undoing the spell, so he added "After this is all over, i'll get what is left of my cloak, try to fix it, and move to another place, maybe in a distan woods or in a hight mountain, where, in case the cloak is not working anymore, i won't be able to harm no one."

Alex slowly approached from the now pregnant sportsman, raised his hand, and a wand appeared on it. "This is a magical wand, it is used to increase the magic and direct the power better. I'm using it in hope i'll have better chances of beinf sucessful on this... procedure" He said, because he felt that explaining everything was the right thing to do, as a doctor would do to his patient. He would also break the wand later, in hope he would have less chances of harming someone with it. "I'll try to do it without hurting you or the babies so much"

Alex pointed the wand to Corbin, and the tip of it started to glow. He had decided he would anesthetize the babies first, singing a magical lullaby that would put them to sleep and stop their capacity of feeling pain temporarily. After that, he would chant the spell that would change the curse, so Corbin would be pregnant for just nine months, and the babies would suck Alex's life instead, even though he would never told that to Corbin. He took a deep breath and started to sing the song.

"Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open the sun will rise.

Here it's safe and here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from all harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where i love you

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
a cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your problems lay
and when again it's morning, they'll wash away

Here it's safe and here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from all harm
Here your dreams are weet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where i love you"

As Alex sang the song, ans his voice and the beautiful melody echoed in the house, a delicate ray of pink light entered in Corbin's belly, and the babies fell asleep. After that, he started to say the real spell, the one that would change the curse.

"Last night, i cast a spell for evil, and i regret it.
Last night, i curse a man with what other people would see as a blessing
I cursed a man with babies, and i regret it
So here i am, to reverse the curse.

This man will no longer suffer from this pregnancy
The babies will suck my energy instead of him
And he won't suffer from a hard labor nor will have to find true love to be fine
I casted this spell for evil, but now i cast it for good

I reverse the evil, i cast only the good
I reverse the evil, i cast only the good
I reverse the evil, i cast only the good"

As he was saying this spell, a ray of green light started to go at Corbin's direction, but when it reached the sportsman, it was sent back in a wave on green light, and hit Alex instead. When he was hit for it, he heard his words from the last night, when he had cast the spell, echoing on his head and on Corbin's, sounding louder and louder everytime they echoed

"This curse is now cast. No power in the world will be able to reverse it. By my powers, by your actions, by the destiny. By the power of three, this is my wish, so mote it be"

Alex covered his ears with his hands, but the voice was inside his head. Also, even though the spell didn't work, it was still a hard spell, and Alex felt suddenly awfully weak, and fell on his knees.

(PS: I hope you don't mind me using Rue's lullaby, i thought it was just the perfect song to make someone sleep ^^. It's from the hunger games, but Alex sing this song at this rhythm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suJqCw3SAZw)

(PS²: Sorry for the super long response lol... I'll try to control myself next time lol)
"Yea..." That was about all the male could actually say. About this situation and about how he generally felt about Alex at the moment. He felt really cautious about the male getting closer to him, but if Alex realized what he did was extremely wrong, he would not object to the male attempting to make it right. As the male began to speak his words, Corbin began to feel a tingling sensation within his body.

For a moment, everything seemed to be alright. Soon however, the male heard a voice that began to ring in his head worse than a migraine. He heard the deep angry voice of Alex from the night before, saying how the curse could not be undone. If Alex's attempt did one thing however, it seemed to cause more harm than good. At first, he heard a pop that was audibly loud for Alex to hear. He looked down to see his body. His belly had pushed out some, the curse responding to the spell Alex used. The pop was far from some expansion sound however. It had come from one of his bones cracking in the process which, the kids drawing some of his energy which caused the weakness. The pain shot up through his body, causing him to double over. It throbbed intensely as he fell to his knees harshly.

"Make it stop..." He whimpered in pain, his voice sounding out of breath. "...hurts so much!"

The pain eventually subsided, yet Corbin could not move an inch without feeling the weight shifting around in his belly and the massive drain of energy from his body because the curse was attempted to be lifted as a form of repercussion. He pulled the hoodie up to see his body frame. The belly was slightly poking out from under his shirt and was begging to pop the button to his jeans soon. The top of his shirt was also beginning to feel restricting near his chest. He was about to move his hand down to unbutton it, but the growth pushed out a bit more and soon the button shot around the frat house.

"I need to rest..." He slowly rose up from the floor and grabbed the arms to the steps, something he never had to do unless he felt like being formal. He made it to the second floor slowly. "...you can let yourself out..."

He did not want it to come out like he was angry at the male. He really was, but he attempted to be civil about it. Mostly. He fell on his bed, sleep beginning to take him as his body attempted to not only repair the crack from magic, but also regain the energy the children inside of him greedily took from the curse. His pains were only beginning however.

(No worries. It's totally fine. Sorry for the delay however lol.)
Alex stared in shock when, after his angry voice ressounded in the fratern house, a loud pop sounded near him. The sorcerer was even more shocked when he realized the sound was coming from Corbin, from one of the male's bone cracking. As the male fell on his knees, Alex ran out to him and held him, so he wouldn't hurt himself anymore.

Corbin begged for Alex to do something to stop the pain, and Alex had tears in his eyes when he answered "I'm sorry, i don't know what to do". And even though Corbin was a jerk ever since he met him, Alex was feeling really sorry for what he had done. He tried to help the male to make it to the second floor, but Corbin refused. And Alex could tell that, more than angry, the boy was hurt, not on his body, despite he was feeling pain there too, but mostly on his heart.

"I'm sorry" he said to Corbin as the male told him to get out "I really am. I'll find a way to fix everything up, i promise. And i must die before giving up this promise". He shouted to the window of Corbin's room. "As for you, my dear" he said to the white rose he was still holding "you will help Corbin. You will stop the pain" he cast a spell on the flower, so it would produce something like a healing invisible steam on the room it was put on.

Then, he made the flower float until Corbin's room and enter through the window, landing softly on his writing desk, and staying there, floating in the air. After that, Alex turned around and ran away to his house. Even though he wasn't able to reverse the curse, he still knew he could do something to help Corbin, to stop him of break bones and everything. He would have to work all day and all night, but at least he would be able to help the guy.

(sorry for the long delay and short response.)
(No worries. It's totally understandable.)

The morning could not come soon, though for Corbin, he did not feel any better. The sickness was clearly there, nausea setting back into his body once again with the evident that his body felt off balance. He beat his roommate to the restroom shared to their room, though the other male was sleeping so peacefully, at least as it could get for him. He was snoring most of his worries away. The left Corbin alone to himself and the restroom where the contents of the other day found itself spilling into the toilet.

He groaned faintly, slowly rising up from the toilet. The male thought he had done a decent job in not letting the horrible waste spill anywhere. With a flush, he moved towards the mirror where his gut was clearly visible. The male poked at it a bit, the firm hard abs being pushed away for growth as a darker line was beginning to make itself known down the middle. He moved his hand around to poke and prod, just to see if the pain was still there, to see if anything had been broken. He did not feel anything other than the growing mass of life. That and some faint markings beginning to adorn his once perfect skin. His hazel eyes squinted a bit closely and the sunken revelation made itself clear.

"Tattoos...?" His belly was clearly forming them and not just in that area. When the male brought his hand up, he noticed spots and markings beginning to etch themselves on his body. The words of Alex's curse began to sink back inside his mind as it was quite clear to him that this curse was making him possibly everything he hated. The most interesting of it all however was that the marks on his belly were seemingly wrapping around like a vine, the trail leading inside of his navel, which would eventually poke itself out as the day went by. The male would be stuck in a temporal time loop of an advanced pregnancy while also being ridiculed in more ways than one. Some he had yet to even realize.

He could not go to class like this. What would everyone think or say? The male walked out the restroom as quickly as he could. He noticed the white rose on his desk, but he continued to walk past it and climb back in the bed, letting the covers hide his body. What was he going to do? If this curse could not be reversed and it was true because the person who unleashed it on him could not reverse it and only made it worse, just how anxious was Corbin going to get to try and find someone to love him? The worst thing about it was he assumed making casual intimacy and sex with the three girls was love. He placed some clothes on eventually, enough to cover his body, though the hoodie was beginning to to show the bump and headed outside onto the campus. He needed to contemplate heavily in a place less crowded.
Alex was on his true form, lying on the grass floor of a beautiful hill, under an old willow. His beautiful blonde hair was spread around his head, just like on that old movies' posters. The Willow had grown where his mother was burried after she died, so, everytime he felt like he was missing her, Alex would come to The Willow and meditate under it, always hoping to find himself again, trying to find goodness inside him. For some reason, it always seemed to work.

Also, in that place, there was some strange sort of white magic circle around it, just like the radioactivity that keeps in a place after a nuclear bomb is throw there. Alex always supposed it was because his mother was really powerful, and he also knew that he would be safe there, as any other people that were coming with good intentions.

Alex had already discovered a way of helping Corbin with the babies, and would talk to the male later, as soon as he found him. Actually, he was just waiting because he was nervous around him, because he didn't want to see Corbn's anger or sorrow because of him, and was trying to give the male a time to think.

But, right in that moment, Alex was trying to find a way of avoid the curse that was cast upon himself, the one that the evil witch had cast on him many years ago. Soon it would be full moon again, and he had to think about it and find a way of not becoming a monster every full moon. He had already had some ideas, but these ideas weren't so good. One of them was that, on every full moon, Alex would go to another planet, where he wouldn't be able to hurt anyone. However, he was afraid he would still be able to do harm even in another planet.

He had one idea, though, but he was avoiding thinking of that. If he killed himself, he would never be able to do harm, never again. But he didn't want to die, so there he was, in a hill, trying to find another way of escaping from the curse.
Among his walking, the hooded male found himself walking across the empty practice field. What was he going to exactly do? He was not in a good enough condition to take himself straight to the Championship. Why did this curse have to progress at such a rate and then not only leave, but last for three full years if he did not find this...love...? The more he thought about it, the more angrier he had gotten, which caused him to kick up the ground in retaliation. Not thinking about the recent change in weight, he stumbled partially and soon found himself rolling down a hill and into a pile of charred ash.

"Ugh!" He began to brush all of it off of him as best as he could. He would throw the hoodie off if it was not his only form of protection from the his current transition. He looked at his hand, noticing how the marks were seemingly forming a bit out of the sleeve like mold sprouting. He could not handle this at all. "Stupid ass..."

He would have very much finished if he was not so worried about this alleged wizard lurking. He sighed as his eyes finally settled on the ash. The male had fallen into the remains of the bonfire. You would like to believe that perhaps the staff on the campus would have cleaned it up, but this was the practice field, not the actual. They most likely had become lazy in their approach and put it off to clean until today. That helped him though. Helped him in the matter that perhaps there were some remains of Alex's hoodie in the fire. He had luck in a way. The male had found a few pieces of the red fabric, perhaps the magic in it not ridding it entirely.

Maybe I can stop this bastard he thought. Maybe he could be some kind of hero or something. That made sense. A male soon to near the final stages of pregnancy which also sucked his life to high heavens would waddle around every full moon to stop a psychotic wizard from cursing other people. He sighed and pocketed the fabric in his hoodie. Maybe he could find a way to turn the thing into a shirt or something. Looking up at the sky, he noticed the moon was arriving as it usually would near the afternoon. He could not focus on that right now. Practice would be around the corner soon and the coach was relying on him as the captain to be there.

He walked off in the opposite direction, heading into the forest. He was no good presently and he would be no good out on the field. Being there contemplating the idea did not help him any either. Maybe he could hide away and sleep somewhere for a bit. The dorm felt small right now with all the issues he had to handle. Maybe he could put to use some of those skills he learned as an Eagle Scout to use. It couldn't be his salvation forever however He would have to deal with this all if he was to overcome this curse. He rested by a big tree, which he finally let his emotions run out in sobs. What was he even going to do?
Alex was meditating, and he kinda dreamed a little bit too. In his dreams, a beautiful woman, his mother, was brushing his hair, while singing him a lullaby. He asked her if she didn't thought he was already too grown up to listen lullabies and have his hair brushed, which she replied sweetly that no one was too old to receive care from his mother. He smiled at her and asked her to help him with the problems he was dealing with. She comfort her and helped him, making him relax and emerge on the depths of his subconscious.

He was almost reaching a solution, a perfect idea, when he heard sobs near him, sobs from a man. He opened his eyes, trying to find someone (he was planning to help whoever the person was) but saw no one, even though the sobs were really near him. For some seconds, he considered the idea of being near a ghost, but then he realized the sobs were behind him. He looked back and saw Corbin.

"Oh... Corbin. What happened, why are you crying?" He ran to the male and looked at him, trying to find marks of violence "did anyone hurt you? Are you okay?" He was really worried about Corbin, and was a bit confused, because he couldn't see any signs of violence. After some instants, he realized that maybe Corbin was hurt in the inside, and felt imediatally guilty for what he had done to him.

"If this is because of the pain, i can help you with that, i can make you stronger, i had an idea" He said, almost in a desperate way, because he didn't want to see Corbin in pain. He was almost begging for the sport guy to forgive him, but decided that Corbin would forgive him, if he want, when he was ready for it, and right now, the male wasn't ready yet, so Alex didn't insisted. Even though, he stood next to him, so Corbin would be able to talk with him if he wanted to.

(sorry by the short response)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,082 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,638 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,209 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,133 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,053 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8