The Ship (closed w/ SRuiz)
Ryne slowly backed away from Deimos in fear as he tried to get up. "No! Get away!!" He yelled as he tried to run away. He tried to open the door but it was locked, trapping him with this monster. He put his arms up in a vain attempt to protect himself. He awaited his fate when the TX-34 walked out of the shadows, spraying Ryne again, this time with a sleeping gas.

The TX-34 turned towards Deimos and started to speak, using the voice of the Doctor in its own synthesized voice. "You know we can't do that. ...ability to breed...him not knowing." It said as it mashed the Doctor's words together to form its own.
The fun was ruined the moment the robot stepped in and knocked the male unconscious. Deimos roared furiously which was more than enough to send the entire room shaking. His bones crunched as his body began to shift back into his humanoid form. His purple eyes glared down at the unconscious captain.

"Banging a lifeless body is just as pointless as keeping him alive."

He was very much in the mood which the robot killed by being present. With a single notion, he tossed it out, but not before taking a few set of syringes out of its compartment. At least it was good for something.

"I'll just have to improvise" he smiled looking at the sleeping Ryne.

The first syringe was to keep the male from remembering the events of Deimos transforming him and attempting to seduce him. He may have been an alien, but he had a conscience about those kind of things and one of those rules meant not pussyfooting his intentions around. If he wanted to mate with someone, that was going to happen. That's what brought him to the second syringe. It was empty, but soon it would be filled with his ingredients so to speak.

He returned minutes later, filling Ryne up with the batter and even using a thin cream to keep him plugged so none of it would waste out. He cleaned the room up and placed the sleeping figure on his bed, getting rid of evidence shortly after. He would wake up believing it was just a simple night.

"Does that comply enough for you" he scowled at TX-34 and a bit at the doctor. "Mood killers..."
TX nodded as it left to go about its own devices. The doctor sighed. "We can't expose him to too much stress. We need him calm otherwise he'll reject the offspring immediately. Just be patient my lord." The doctor stated. Hours later, Ryne woke up groggily, unable what happened to him hours before. He tried to get out of bed, but found his legs to be weak. He called Deimos to his room, asking for help.
"Oh, I understand all too well" he stated to the doctor. "It's just the fact that it has to be done so underhandedly that it doesn't bode well for the conscience."

He rested in his room until there was a buzz. With them being in space, there was no way of actually determining whether it was night or day, save for time on a clock anyways. It read that it was morning, six in fact. He rose out of his bed to see why he was called so early.

He stepped into Ryne's room, wearing a black sleeveless top and black boxers. He was just stirred out of his sleep after all.

"What's going on" he asked, in between a yawn. He may have had a clue, but Ryne did not. "Is everything alright?"
"My legs feel so weak. Could you help me up to the doctor? Maybe he can help me." He said as he tried to stand up. The batter wasn't felt by Ryne. He had gotten used to the feeling overnight and so remained unaware of what's happened. "What happened last night anyway? It's all a blur for me." Ryne said as he held his head.
Deimos listened as the male said something was wrong with his legs. That was something the male did not think could be a side effect, but he walked towards Ryne and brought him up into his arms.

"Uh, sure thing" he began to lead the male out of his room without difficulty. "I think you partied a bit too hard after. Either that or you put some late night workouts to the extreme."

He was joking obviously, but he told Ryne what he thought happened, thought being the keyword.
He explained to the male that after he visited the Doctor, he came to the command board to take over. What Ryne did when he left for Deimos to take control was a mystery him.

"Maybe it's just some electrolytes needing to be restored, but I'm no doctor, so here we are."

The door slid open as Deimo stepped in with Ryne being carried over his shoulders now. He placed the male down on one of the beds.

"He's feeling weak in the legs."
The Doctor nodded. "I'll need to speak to Deimos for a moment about some other things." He said as he pulled Deimos away. "Please tell me you had something to do with this. I can only deal with so much in a only a few hours." He said.
Deimos was pulled into another room, their conversation hidden.

"What...? I didn't do a thing" He thought back on the situation. "He may have inhaled an agent that got him a bit woozy and in mood, though clearly he had other intentions. Then your animatronic buddy came in and knocked him out. That's all that occurred. He should have recovered from it by now."

Deimos seriously had no clue what was going on with the male this time and he did not want to be blunt with the doctor.

"If he can't handle a little baby gravy, then which one of us said it was a good idea to mate with him?" He shrugged before looking at the Doctor as if to blame. "This would be my first time siring, so I honestly haven't a clue as to why he's not able to walk properly asides that maybe he just needs to get any lingering side effects out of his system."
"I see. Your sperm must be affecting him faster than he can adapt. I'll have to perform an ultrasound. He might be pregnant already." The doctor thought. "Help me distract him so I can scan him." He asked as he returned to the room with Ryne.

(Did we discuss how many Ryne will be pregnant with? If we didn't, could we do sextuplets?)
(Sextuplets sound great)

Was it even possible for the male to be gestating already? Granted he was royalty, maybe there was something more to his ability to let others conceive than that of a regular individual of his kind?

"Distract him?" Last time he tried to flirt with the male and that didn't go so well. Maybe he should scare him about him having something really bad? That usually worked. "Very well."

He stepped out the room and glanced at Ryne. "The doctor is going to need for me to hold you down as not to make a sudden move. You need to lie completely back while he scans you. There's a...risky illness going around in these parts of space that occasionally affects humans. Not moving is very crucial for him to ensure he doesn't miss any possible signs in the scan."

He stood in front of Ryne's vision, blocking him from any possible chance of seeing what the doctor would do. Just for good measure, he pressed his frame against Ryne to keep him held down a bit.
"What?! What's wrong with me?!? What's going to happen?!" Ryne said in panic, the Doctor not amused by Deimos choice of distraction. When Deimos pressed his frame against him, Ryne blushed at how close Deimos was. He looked away in embarrassment from such intimate contact, too distracted to notice the doctor scanning Ryne's stomach.
"Shh" Deimos assured the male. "The fact you were feeling fine last night means we caught it early if there's anything wrong with you. I'm sure it's just fatigue though."

He noticed the male blushing, though he shied away by turning his face in the other direction. When the doctor told him he was done was when Deimos moved away.

"I'm going to go with him and see if there's anything to report. I'm certain he has something to help your predicament."

Oh, that he was positive about.
The doctor closed the door before pulling up the scan on the monitor. The saw a newly formed womb with six fertilized embryos already developing in Ryne. "It's official. He's pregnant. The scan confirms that the human is carrying six babies. His limited ability to walk is due to his hips widening, it should pass in a day or two. But I guess congratulations are in order Prince Deimos." The doctor said.
Congratulations. Truthfully, he didn't even know how to feel about impregnating a random stranger, but he sighed.

"I suppose." He glanced out from the room's double mirror. "So if there's six inside of him and he's already beginning to feel the changes, how long do you estimate he has?"
"Hard to say. If I had to guess, I'd say around 5 months." The doctor said. "By the time we reach our destination, he'll be ready."

Ryne looked up from the bed in the examination room. He wondered what the doctor and Deimos were talking about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,692 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,742 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,983 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,271 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,894 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,045 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,919 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8